Be me in High school

>Be me in High school
>2010-2014
>No signs of degeneracy aside from pony and anime fags
>Current year
>Little sister attends same High School
>comes home, often telling me about how some girls in her grade are now non-binary, demi-lesbian, or have preferred terms like "he" over "she" despite them clearly being a girl
>This is common within all grades

What the fuck. I knew this type of shit was around during my time in High School, but why is it spreading like a fucking wildfire now?

Degeneracy is on the rise user

Are you in a blue state OP?

>stab them
>stab them all

Good luck with your little sis, user bro.
I've got a buddy's who's wife is a grade school counselor. And she's all about that non-binary shit. Makes me sick. Public fucking school.

My mother is a guidance counselor at my old high school and she tells me that she is now having to deal with tranny students. I only graduated in 2013 and she never had a tranny student before then. Now there are apparently multiple! It really is quite disturbing.

little brother is in middle school and says the same thing but alsp says that blacks, latinos and whites segregate themselves alot. when i was in middleschool 10 years ago,
racial tensions weren't that bad. also says white kids get attacked for the smallest things.

(((guess)))

Unfortunately
Thanks. Shes saying stuff like wanting to dye her hair blue and getting a nose ring piercing. It doesn't help that she hangs out with these people, so I'm extremely worried shes slowly turning into some SJW

member when we thought ponyfags were bad?

>>No signs of degeneracy aside from pony and anime fags
???

There was literally none of this crap happening 5 years ago, (((they))) kicked it into overdrive.

>aside
Aside means that it was relativity normal except for the spike of pony niggers and Miku fags that started to pop up like weeds during those years.
I mean, theres also the local High School tards that are stuck in every public school if you wanna count those too.

The end is nye.

bill nye?

It's feminist indoctrination in state funded schools.

>pic
Top kek

This is exactly the kind of thing that caused the Stepfather to reluctantly launch his new movement. It wasn't due to getting btfo in his debate with Spencer because he didn't. He just apologised for his performance and promised never to make the mistake again because that's what winners do. So just to recap:
>They want to turn my kid into a tranny.
>Must make Alt-Right my enemy.
Why don't people get this? Engage your logic chip people. It's about tranny kids.

no one cares about your E celebs, fuck off

You need to drop an easily digestable redpill on her and set her on the right track before it's too late, do it before she installs tumblr.

>Public fucking school.
The best things in life are free, they said.

E celebs have as much right to be protected from tranny kids as anyone.

Not worried one bit. The new generation looks on with horror and will soon see these degenerates fail in life with just about anything, from social life to carreer. Things will sort themselves out quickly.

no they don't, faggots like him have as much right to be lynched as any other tranny or kike