H3N2 flu

>Flu season in burgerland is absolutely horrendous
>Vaccine only works 30% of the time
>People from ages 10-21 dying, not just infants or the elderly
>Government shutdown means CDC is shut down for now

So what?
If your immune system can't beat the flu you deserve to die.

You cant get the flu if you dont leave your house

Good. The only good mongrel is a diseased and dying one.

You realize this flu is more advanced than the average flu, right? Look at any statistic and hospitals are currently flooded with people from all age ranges, with several of the casualties coming from extremely active/healthy people who most likely have quite strong immune systems

>Aussie Flu infects world
>Haven't come across someone that has it here

This. Haven't been sick in 5 years. Smoking n drankin, shower weekly. Never wash my hands unless ball sweat or poo hands. Never had a flu shot.

Already had it slept for 3 days.

>who most likely have quite strong immune systems
Apparently not.

Yeah, soap has made us weak.

Some strains are known to hit healthy people with good immune systems really fucking hard.

Some flu strains are just that bad. The Spanish Flu (this year is the 100th anniversary) took out quite a few healthy 20-40 year olds.

I had this flu about two weeks ago in Texas. It wasn't that bad. I think it's Earthchan starting to enact her self cleaning cycle.

>takes the vaccine

You know how gay people hunt for A.I.D.S. and call it the gift? Yeah, thats you but with autism.

> b-but muh genes. I apparently got ebola but am still alive. I don't think i woulda survived with a shitty immune system.

Not true faggot, I havent left my mountain cabin since the beginning of December but I was hit with this flu from Jan 2nd til the 16th.

That means one of your hookers got you sick lol.

This. May the weak perish so that the strong thrive.

You can look as strong as you want to. If you can't beat the flu, life has proven you are weak.

Sounds like OP needs a buddy

unexpected kek

Dont fall for the Vaccine jew its full of merc and makes your a retard
Eat healthy exercise and take viament C congrats you now have a healthy immune system

This. Rare strains cause the immune system to over react, so a healthier immune system can start attacking the body instead of the disease.

thats not true some one else in the house might bring it home. a couple years ago this happened to me

use vitamin C
the best way is orange-lemon fresh
i'm serious

do not eat junk too ofcourse

>vaccines for flu
retarded cuckold zombie

It's because of flu vaccines, they're literally a trap.
>get sick and nearly die due to flu after taking flu vaccine
>"why, thank goodness I received a flu vaccine to mine ass, elst I might truly be dead"
>get flu vaccine again, repeat

The average vaccinator is a retard.

nothing will happen, i wont even get sick, this puny flu sucks.

Just another attempt by the jews to get everyone to panic and worship the almighty msm

If you are not a boomer and this scares you please leave..you have to go back

Vaccines don't cause autism you dumb kraut, fluoride from china put into our tap water does. Read a fucking book and lurk more faggot

America just can't stop winning.

>shower weekly

Thats fucking digusting

>Vaccines doesn't cause autism\
>doesn't
ahahaha, learn english you burgle-er

Jesus Christ do we really have to do this every generation

Why do we always have to have people up in arms about the next strain of the same old shit that kills at most 10-150 of the stupidest fucking people on this planet like it's some sort of epidemic

We had people literally bounce back from fucking ebola like a few years back. Who gives a fuck if the common cold manages to take out the few of us who are so weak the fucking flu gets you

This planet i swear

I'm asking for it.

I don't wash my hands or use sanitizer. Each day, I touch door handled that hundrens of others touch.

I'm frequently touch my face and lips. I vape after touching the mouthpiece.

It is not "partisan" to point out how outrageous and anti-American this behavior is. If a group of extremist Democrats shut down the government over one of their pet issues—gun control, for example, or a non-poverty minimum wage, or universal health care—the country would be justifiably outraged. And what the "Tea Party" Republicans are doing is no different.

what are you talking about

The last government shutdown by the tea party.

I'm not to interested about the common cold.

That was in 2013, what in the world does it have to do with the flu today

I just got over my flu. Some roastie cunt sneezed on me before I could get my vaccine

Well he can't get his magical cure if the CDC is shut down. That's because of the anti-american democrat extremists who put the lives of immigrant children before their own citizens such as children, the elderly, and the weakest among us.

Ive had it twice so far this year and feel fine now. Know a few friends who were floored and multiple people who went to overbooked hospitals.

Don't leave your apartment-bunker until further notice.

>vaccines are shown to be almost entirely ineffective time and time again
>still pushed on the pubic
really wonders my almonds

This
based

>only works 30% of the time
>fail 70% of the time
Sauce? I know in some cases, an uncommon strain fucks people up, or they cut it too close and get vaccinated right after the season has started, and catch it before the vaccine has taken effect, but I was under the impression that the failure rate was closer to 25%, not 70%.

>shower weekly
That's pretty fucking gross

> be american
> get simple flu
> take antibiotics, IV and heavy painkillers

>aussie flu

I get that you're pissed but I'm not entirely clear who you are arguing with. Nobody has said democrats, tea partiers, the government shutdown, or the flu are good and desireable. Who is this "he" that will not get a cure

The CDC should be shut down. Nobody deserves to be injected with even the most minure traces of synthetic mercury. Based Republicans

How does a government just "shut down"? I'm genuinely confused how this happens. Don't your civil servants just run things when the politicians aren't around?

OP wants his flu shot. Only people with autoimmune diseases should take it.
SeeThe only people I hate more than politicians are the so called free press.

>Flu season in burgerland is absolutely horrendous
>Vaccine only works 30% of the time
>People from ages 10-21 dying, not just infants or the elderly
>Government shutdown means CDC is shut down for now

Found the jew shill ^ kys faggot vaccines kill babies and put you on full retard - i hope you die slow jew

That is entirely not the case

What? he didn't say he wanted a flu shot, he only mentioned that they were only 30 percent effective. I feel like we are reading two different threads. The only thing the person you initially responded to said was something about america winning. Are you drunk or something?

Underrated

Vaccinations for kids 3-6 months of age is attempted murder. You should kys.

>Trump presidency means permanent CDC rippling

Fixed

Good I hope it wipes out the whole fucking world =)

He is retarded. There is no vaccine for the flu.

I used Government shutdown as an excuse to shit on lefties. My bad for swiping at the sub-plot without talking about the main plot first.

I guess I'm in a shitty mood.

Don't get the (((flu shot))) and you jew will be just fine.

fpbp

Fuck this flu shot vaccine shit, we need to make the human race stronger, let the weak die and the strong survive

i have the flu it sucks

I honestly have not seen the impact of the flu. Maybe a lot of old people are getting it, but it hasn't been going around my area at all.

sick fuck

>extreme far right white supremacists scared of the flu
Ha, cucbois

what

didnt expect more from a rural/suburban retard

I haven't gotten sick with the flu since I stopped taking the flu shot.

>haven’t gotten the flu shot in years
>haven’t gotten the flu in years

Hmm really makes me think

CDC is not shutdown. They have told roughly a third of their workforce to stay home, these being n non-essential jobs.

The flu-tracking network remains in place.

The question I have is, why are we paying for 1/3 more workforce at CDC than is essential? Why are we paying for non-essential programs and personal throughout the government?

With no CR, and the government :shutdown" that only impacts non-essential services but continues to fund essential services, I'd think we have achieved the correct level of spending, if we can just keep the Senate from passing any funding bill.

You're the retard here. His grammar was correct. Vaccines DON'T cause autism.

>flu is more advanced

That is a nonsense statement.

this is why americans will rise from the ashes and yuropoors will not. America still has men in its heartland.

Ohhh nooooo mass panic everyone!!! Be scared

Obvious shill, we all know chemtrails cause autism.

>why are we paying for 1/3 more workforce at CDC than is essential?

Bureaucracy is a slow tedious beast, extra manpower is needed to keep the essential workforce from being overpowered by it

Sometimes shitposting goes too far. Can't you just set California on fire with eucalyptus trees again?

>Tfw The Democrats and Trump will literally end up killing citizens because of conflicting views on illegals

Flu vaccine only has an overall efficacy rate of around 2%. Anyone who gets it is a fucking retard.

It doesn't. The government is running today, ran yesterday, will run tomorrow.
"Non-essential" employees are sent home, and "on-essential" services are suspended.

When Obama was President, he weaponized the "shutdown" by closing lots of high-profile institutions with lots of media fanfare. Trump will not do that, unless, I guess, it looks like the Ds are getting blamed (after all, they are the ones mostly voting against the spending bills) in which case he might.

How many are really dying
How will we know these numbers are real when it's "official"
How do we know this isn't just another attempt to steer masses?
HOW THE FUCK CAN WE BE SO SURE OF ANYTHING WHEN YOU HAVE TO ASSUME THE BASTIONS OF TRUTH ARE COMPROMISED

How does any of that BS effect someones ability to go to the hospital?

Yeah. H3N2 hits old people and children hard which is the opposite of the 1918 flu.

It mutated fast so vaccines are less effective that's why it's worse than usual.

blood is on the hands of the ones who vote for a shutdown.

>Blatant fearmongering.

I still blame the Democrats.

Filthy hive of scum and villainy.

How? The hospitals aren't closing faggot

Flu shots are treated like a joke in my country, and American flu shots probably don't even pass EU regulations.

Flu is overrated. I have never had the flu in my entire life, nor has my brother or my close friends.

>dying by sneeze
what a weak dna

100 people a week according to google search results. thats nothing. 100 people a week in a month will only be 400 people. we have more than 300 mil people in the country

wake me up when it reaches 1% of the country dead

>Never take vaccines or antibiotics
>Have the immune system of a God
>Walk through the plague ridden streets unaffected

I vomited for 2. Couch -> bed -> toilet, repeat. I wished i could lay down comfortably next to the toilet.