One Piece

Chapter 866: NATURAL BORN DESTROYER:

Linlin was 5 years old at that time and both her parents are normal humans but still, her height was at 5m already. And because of her physique and tendencies she caused chaos at her hometown. As a result, she was sent to Elbaf by her own.

Elbaf and Carmel’s Explanation:
100 years ago, the Giant Crew were causing chaos everywhere but one day, the 2 captains suddenly disappeared and became legendary figures. Because they lost their leaders, the remaining crew members were caught by the Marines and were about to get executed but a young Sister named “Sister Carmel” appeared. She explained that if the Giants are to be executed now, then this would anger the whole Giant tribe and other humans would get harmed because of it. Eventually, people started calling Carmel, as “Mother” and she welcomed kids to her “Sheep’s House” regardless of their race.

Linlin was one of the kids that were welcomed to the “Sheep’s House.” Because of Linlin’s innocent character, she attempted to rip off the arm of a Long Arm tribe kid or tried to cut off the fin of a fish man. But even then, Carmel didn’t blame Linlin for her actions, but instead tried to convince the other kid’s to get along with her.

In b4 that faggot

>HUUURRRRRR NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER

"Big Mom is a giant" fags BTFO

>Robin in between Sanjis legs
Robin fucking Sanji canon by Oda

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGRESS PUDDING?

Is this the entire chapter?

Which one is sitting in the others lap in this picture?

No OP forgot the second part

After 10 years, the Giant tribe have acknowledged Linlin as part of their village, and she plays along with other Female Giant kids. At the same place, a young Hajrudin is training. Two giants are watching him. Former captains of the Giant Crew and the oldest warriors: Waterfall Beard Yoruru (344 years old) and Mountain Beard Yaruru (345 years old)

At Elbaf, during the 12 days of the Winter Solstice festival, they have a tradition of fasting and thanking the sun. And before they start the fasting, they always eat a delicious sweet called “Semura”Linlin absolutely loved eating the snack called Semura. Linlin’s fasting was successful for the first 6 days but on the 7th day, her syndrome kicked off, and she loses her control and destroyes the Giants’ village. Yoruru accuses Linlin for being a disguised Demon, and despite Carmel defending her, they decide to execute Linlin.

So wait was Big Mom born 5 meters tall or that tall by the time she turned 5?

That tall when she was that age

is this chapter five pages long? cause literally nothing happens

Imagine you give birth to a normal size child in that rapidly grows to be 5 meters tall and destroys your town as a toddler

Can someone explain to me or come up with some theories as to why some ordinary humans just become massive? Is it a random genetic thing? Do you think it's potential innate strength? Any ideas welcome.

>Because of Linlin’s innocent character, she >attempted to rip off the arm of a Long Arm tribe >kid or tried to cut off the fin of a fish

Big Mom being an actual autist confirmed.

Nothing happened the spoilers. Please be fake.

NATURAL

>nothing happens: the chapter

>Big mom has been an village destroying turbo autist her entire life.
Fuck Big Autismom. She deserves zero sympathy. I hope Bege kills her.

Predictable as fuck.

How's Big Mom going to beat Luffy if she can't even touch him? Sanji himself can do things like pic related.

>How's Big Mom going to beat Luffy if she can't even touch him?
What kind of mental process did you follow to reach that conclusion?

Sounds like a short backstory. I wouldn't doubt it being only 2 chapters long.

Nothing ever happens in this shit show

That would be stupid and terrible.

>Big Job Arc
>not stupid and terrible

I'm sure f i pray hard enough and sacrifice a chicken or goat ever now and then you forced memes shitposters will all die

robin is for el franko
she spent her entire adult life pretending to be some femme fatale and hanging around brooding edgelords, the whole point of her joining the SHs is that she can let out the sweet, quirky inner child she was never allowed to be. franky is just the man to take her out of herself and show her how to have fun again

>Mother Caramel gets executed in Linlin's place
I feel nothing

Break next issue.

Pssch

How close can Franky be to a woman who doesn't understand why he is proud of his metal body?

you can kindly die of ball cancer too

>Leave Ruffy to me!

this thread is full of jobbers

>At Elbaf, during the 12 days of the Winter Solstice festival, they have a tradition of fasting and thanking the sun. And before they start the fasting, they always eat a delicious sweet called “Semura”
Holy shit, Elbaf is Sweden.

of course they won't user
it's prolly like 3 people, with a combined total age of about 22, who saw the job shit 5 or so threads ago and decided it was
>TEH FUNNIEST MEME EVAR
and will just relentlessly spam it until the (you)s dry up (even then they'll probably continue) or the next hirarious one piece meme comes along

Find more Sanji x Robin moments

>how do we make 2000 chapters
>just make some backstory chapters in which nothing happens, by some I mean a fucking lot

sanji x robin is a horrible ship sanji is the type of cuck that does not deserve a ship because itd feel too out of place for him to actually get a relationship

>Have to wait 2 months for the action to resume because of a forced terrible backstory.
Just fucking kill me already.

it's literally the exact
>wife doesn't understand her husband's mechanics/guitar/golf/w/e hobby, but finds it sweet anyway
trope that's in literally every family sitcom that's ever existed
she's a big child on the inside (as evidenced by when she does her funny thought bubble imagination thing while looking really serious) and she likes the fact that franky isn't embarrased to show that side of himself off

>and sprinkle some jobbing in there

this
I JUST WANT SANJI TO STOP BEING A FUCKING COMIC RELIEF CHARACTER

>Shippingfags
>Jobbingfags
>Carrotfags
>NothingHappensfags

Which one is the worst?

Luffy X Boa
Usopp X Kaya
Zoro x Tashigi
Franky x Robin
there i fixed everything up for ya

>every single chapter since the start of skypiea - sanji drools frantically over robin and she ignores him/laughs
>literally nothing else at all whatsoever

>Robin is fun and outgoing.
>Zoro is serious and moody.
Opposites attract aneon.

mainsteamfags are the worst easy

We will see 15 years old Linlin's wrath to hype the current wrath. Seems fair, no? Stop being so much a child.

Zoro has tashigi its pretty much a set ship because tashigi x smoker would be in bad taste and a cop out and their is no point hinting at a possible relationship between tashigi if he's just gonna say fucc it and throw him with robin

>Land on island
>make friends with a cute girl who only has one living parent
>Island is threatened by violent antagonist who wants to take over
>after a while Luffy punches the antagonists until they stop moving
>Party

Repeat as much as needed
Bonus points if cute girls dad is a pacifist/gentle ruler

you missed one

about as cuck as sweden too.

Jobbingfags are the worst. I've never seen so much spam. But i hate Nothinghappenfags even more. Because they are always there and sometimes you start reading their post only to understand that you got fooled again halfway.

i actually dont mind sanji pisses me off sometimes and it makes me feel like its okay for him to not have a love interest
>pudding is in on the whole plot to kill him but he will forgive her entirely because he's a cuck

>once week hiatus for this
And let me guess, another hiatus after this chapter?

Did Big Mom really need a flashback? She could have just been a mean pirate, what's the point

what is it user?

>tfw Oda subtly telling us that Sanji can't compete with Zoro and Luffy anymore

>only burns a small part of the giant octopus
>Zoro destroys an arm into small pieces
>Luffy one-shots it

Monster Trio meme is dead?

Why are these threads so full of fucking retards, what the hell

Bleachcucks and Narutards joined us

And soon Fairytail faggots as well

altough i do agree this backstory bullshit is fucking gay and i hate it its something we need for her character as of now she's just a mad fat bitch who we know nothing about but somehow she's a yonko we need more info
Sanji has long been surpassed by zoro and luffy and if this is up for debate id say that zoro would win in a fair fight if it didnt get stopped

If Elbaf is based on Swedish/Norse mythology, Yaruru and Yoruru are probably supposed to be Jarl and Jorl.

>Sanji
>3
>3rd strongest in the crew
hmmmmmmm

Manga has been going for 20 years and every year it seems like it will go for another 20.
Considering Im 30 I'll be getting my second or third stroke by the time it draws to an end.

He did exactly the same as Zoro. Destroying an arm.

>Jinbe joins
not anymore, faggit

Nigger, he cooked a bit of its arm.
Zoro cut the whole thing into pieces.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET A FUCKING ZORO FIGHT I WANT TO SEE HOW MUCH STRONGER HE'S GOTTEN FUCKING ODA GOD DAMMIT

He burned a small part.

Who cares you are dying? Do some exercice. There was so many plot point introduced already. Are you really surprised? He's just doing what he said he would, nothing new. It's going to end in around 10 years.

WHO CARES???
Oda, stop with this hack shit. No one cares about background characters, or their backstories

wano kingdom is straight up zoro arc just wait about a year i fucking bet u zoro will show how superior he is to sanji and luffy

Nothing happens the spoilers, the chapter, the manga

Same shit anyway. He destroyed an arm. You guys are getting ridiculous. As retared as Sanji and Zoro arguing over who captured the biggest dino.

>Stronger than Sanji
Definitely
>Stronger than Luffy
I wouldn't say stronger but maybe around the same level as the captain himself.

If you want to complain, complain to Jump
They're the ones who Force Oda to take a break outside of holidays

No, he's not. Stop sucking his dick so much. I like Zoro but i hope he got raped by a calamity to calm you guys down.

yea maybe im taking it a bit too far but zoro would def give luffy the hardest fight of his life one that if not stopped would end in the death of one of them

What's a mainstreamfag? What do they do?

Jobby x Joba
Jobopp x Jobya
Jobro x Jobshigi
Jobky x Jobin
there i fixed everything up for ya

>burned a small octopus part
>finishes off a leftover after Jinbe made quick work of it
>jobs to Vergo
>jobs to Viola
>jobs to Doffy
>jobs to his dad
>jobs to his brothers
>jobs to a genie
>Oda calls this year the "Year of Sanji", but only Brook and Carrot won MVP

are u high faggot zoro is the only one who actually trains day in and day out perfecting his katana skills while sanji and luffy dick around on the daily but argueing about this is pointless just remember what u typed when wano arc comes around

Like half is pure bullshit. Especially the octopus part. Suck your own dick.

How come Luffy can use his fruit powers on sea water?

>Sanjifag can't accept the truth

Ok, Zoro is stronger than the fucking captain and the hero of the manga. Shut the fuck Zorofag. They are all training anyway. Even Sanji. I don't understand this meme.

Zoro's dino was bigger, btw.

Oda is a hack

Sanji prefers Nami over her anyway. He doesn't even talk to Robin anymore

He just need a a win against someone strong and all good. You guys are ridiculous. And he will ever be the rival of Zoro. He's stronger than Jinbei and close to him.

His bubble totally should've popped while fighting Hody, right?

Water doesn't stop him from being stretchy.

>Nothing happens: the chapter

if you wanna keep sucking common manga trope dick go right on ahead but if u take away the bullshit MC powers that every mc must win no matter the cost i believe it would be a good fight that neither would be overpowered in
>i still think zoro would kill luffy in a full fight
>zoros dino was bigger
>zoro cut what sanji could only burn

shipperfags and jobbingfags. sometimes nothinghappensfags are right unfortunately.