Will Japan accept European refugees after the West collapses?

Will Japan accept European refugees after the West collapses?

Other urls found in this thread:

thumbzilla.com/video/ph59659f5a2fb5d/wmaf-ruka-kanae-fucks-white-guy
youtube.com/watch?v=ma0dJ7MqbcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they don't. Europe did this to themselves and they'll do it to japan as well

Japan needs more hWhite immigrants to do the jobs Japanese men refuse to do!!!!

Well they're gonna have to, because we sure as hell won't

(Except French bitches)

>filename

Nobody voted for open borders it was forced on us by (((them)))

Just gotta love dat frog pussy

no they don't. Japan just needs to take this as impetus to make leaps forward in automation so that robots can do those jobs

and yet you've done nothing about it

They shouldn't and we shouldn't want them to either. One of the last homogenous societies left. Why would you want to destroy that?

No they won't.

We'll see about that...

Uhm... Sorry sweetie. Japan has dwindling numbers and an aging population. Japan could benefit alot from third world countries (particularly MENA). I see a future for Japan... And that future is brown.
> weebs BTFO'd

>Japan has dwindling numbers
>127m people
>10th most populous coutrry in the world

japan has like 6% unemployment, they have enough of people to tackle unemployment already

Japan will collapse way before the west fool

nigger all of asia hates brown people

Why?
Only thing that would collapse Japan is economical collapse, but that would imply that west is done too

I hate that I'm about to do this, but ....... sauce?

Japan has under 3% unemployment.
Everybody who has a job here wants one.
Employers are just now starting to raise wages and benefits in response to the tight labour market. Mass immigration is literally the last thing we need

What about accepting European refugees on humanitarian grounds?

I already immigrated but still tfwnogf

Everyone knows it's the last thing you need. But it's what the Jews want. So you better be extra careful about how the banks sneak their way in.

Please save us, give us a part of japan so we can leave there without niggers.
We need a cold region, give us hokkaido.

bump

>70% of Japanese under 34yo single
>over 40% still virgins

Literally how?

good. hope the stupid japs like getting colonized by the koreans. two nukes wasnt enough.

cause japan is a broken society where people are antisocial and afraid of each other. it's the fucking /r9k/ of countries

awkward

I hope not. Whites have proven to destroy every nation they are the majority in by enforcing leftism, globalism and "diversity". If japan were to accept white refugees japan would ensure its slow suicide.

20 seconds of googling
thumbzilla.com/video/ph59659f5a2fb5d/wmaf-ruka-kanae-fucks-white-guy

This is fucking cringey , this is the exact same shit blacks do to whites , maybe we're the niggers to asians feelsbad.

You need to ban Judaism from your nation.

>filename

Every fucking time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ma0dJ7MqbcU
>people are still assmad over the chad translator
lel

No it's not you fucking retard

Alternatively they could just use robots.

>all work no play
>women either work till their ovaries dry up or become 100% committed housewives with an absent husband, there is no middle ground
>escapist relationship substitutes, Host Bars for young women, Maid Cafes and weeb shit for young men

>White women never say how much they want black dick, lmao
There's a place in the pecking order for all m8y.

Butthurt gook

>muh black dick

>go to japan for 3 weeks
>no jp gf

THEY SAID IT WAS THE WHITE MAN'S EDEN THEY SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE A CHAD LIKE AT HOME

(((Whites))), you mean

Asian women are typically flat-chested, user.
In spite of what Sup Forums might tell you, this is an extreme turnoff for the vast majority of men. When your sex-prospects all look like 12 year old boys, is it any wonder we don't put the effort in?
> tfw no beeg american tiddy waifu

>Will Japan accept European refugees after the West collapses?

You talkin bout SJW's and nu-males that the jews have the money to export to japan?

Lel. If you have no game you have no game anywhere in the world.
Probably youre just really ugly mate.

A Sup Forumsack met that kike on tinder in NYC and filled her up on the first date.

how is the international jewery not mainstream
every time

Get a white one and start a white colony

>Probably youre just really ugly mate.

Yeah no shit retard
But they said that wouldn't matter I want my money back

Yeah but it was almost not worth it, She let the jungle become unruly and overgrown if you know what I mean.

We'll start pushing them to commit suicide too. It's better that we get blandad up than ruin japan.

I'm not a gook and, oh look at that, women that want to race-mix, how surprising.

That kiss looked awkward as fuck.

It was you?

Well don't know if I was only one, But I did "meet" a jewess in NYC a while ago on tindr who looked exactly like that.

It's really weird that no one is speaking up about, from africa to asia they're hated but no one really says anything.

Maybe we need another person to shoah the way.

They specify "handsome". That's 70% of Sup Forums down right off the bat. And the other 30% of Sup Forums is literal faggots.

>Filename

Why haven't you moved East yet? The West is lost

Of course it matters you either have to look like a good looking med / celt or be blonde with blue eyes

Some 56% skinnyfat mutt wont get laid anywhere in the world except he pays.

Sorry mate. My gf had to basically fight of japanese chicks with a stick when we were on vacation there for 2 weeks. Given im 187cm and somewhat well built.

No prob with being ugly if you're confident and have charisma. I look like a cross between danny trejo and ron perlman and have no problems getting women. It's all about how you carry yourself. Don't be a creepy cunt and you'll do fine.

This is what I mean with
>game

and amerimutt over there just seems to be some introverted skinny fat ugly dude who just sat at the bar saying nothing hoping luck will fall into his lap.

Baka gaijin from America come to Japan every year to harass locals for the whaling industry, they scream in people's faces, record them without their permission, and are generally a nuisance. Police follow them everywhere they go because they are afraid local Japanese will riot and attack them. Japanese people are starting to get fed up with Americans but they are a shy and timid people so their politicians just bend the knee to whatever the US wants.

It is no coincidence virtually every Japanese nationalist group hates Americans, do not be fooled by videos of Westerners with Japanese girlfriends. They do not want you there. Go home white pig.

Unless you start talking german then they swarm you for pictures and invite you to their table.

t. experienced a drunken night with some japanese blue collar workers.

i cant tell if thats the same girl or different girls

>Unless you start talking german then they swarm you for pictures and invite you to their table.
Some ties never break, like UK and 'merica I guess.

Why would they want hostile and uppity whitoids to screw up their nice society?

Why should they? Suffer in the shit hole you created.

I heard Japs consider whites nigger tier.

Only the slavniggers like you

A 1 year old baby would also be counted in that statistic as a below 34 year old virgin

Over socialization. Oh yeah and:
>Mouse experiment

>slavniggers
ayoo least we white muhfugga
*sips vodka*

Yet every single time someone even slightly criticises mass immigration, there's a massive backlash from white people denouncing them as racists and the pussies back down

What's up, Elliot? You're so sophisticated!

I bench 3 plate and we're the same height fool
It's all face
I don't have blond hair either

If you're a refugee you are a weak faggot that's why eu is cucked because of faggots like you

that filename tho

Still a creepy cunt then. Face is important, but not very. No matter how big you get you'll still be a raging antisocial autist. Just a bigger version of the loser you always were.

is that really Linus?!?!

No lol, he has some ugly ass chink wife

what flag are you hiding :^)

>Korea
Who would want to move to the land of cockroaches?

They shouldn't.

Was it like chucking a hot dog down a street?

It looks fake.

Korean does anti-japan activity everyday

Kek

Asian pussy belongs to the germanics.

Hope he makeapps those yellow skanks before he chooses. Some of them look like they are grim underneath.

Lived there for several years. Have a visa and ready to move there permanently if Dems take back control (or get DACA amnesty).

They need to deport all the Africans in Roppongi that harass you until you go in to their bar.

I want a cute and awkward jap boi

>tfw no adorable asian waifu

you can have them jerry

at least you have a chance, a slav dog like myself can only dream about a jap gf

If you have zero game then you won't become charisma man by going there. Back home I manage roughly 3 one night stands a year, but when I lived in Tokyo I could pull one off every second week. I almost never pull of that moment when a girl is checking you out and consider fucking back home, but over there it happened regularly. Granted often they decided against it, or even backed out, but it happened often enough that I got to feel like Chad.

If you can't keep a conversation interesting, or even going at all with girls here in the West you aren't going to with the pitiful English you mostly meet over there. There's a minimum bar of entry. I realize myself that it's the super aryan blonde hair blue eyes that made the difference for me, but I saw plenty of scrawny, or worse neckbeards, blondes who completely failed

>dario from germany
>dario

desu we should breed with Asians so we can make millions of Elliot Rodgers in order to purge degeneracy from this world

>They need to deport all the Africans in Roppongi that harass you until you go in to their bar.
I got scammed there one night when I was out of my mind drunk, went to organized crime department at Azabu police station and got the bat Shit down and every Nigerian affiliated deported.

Shit was scary tough. Got recognized on the street and told them I owed them more money, wanted me to join them at their office. That feeling when you see the other Nigerians circle to the side of your peripheral vision, luckily azabu station is a short sprint from Roppongi crossing.

Roppongi can be fun to party in once you know how it works, but fuck me living there during my first few weeks was a mistake