Goblin Slayer ch.12

And people said the rape has ended.
It just began.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/CTwyl0xxdw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oh no raped women! We've never seen this before!
Anyone who has the slightest amount of experience with goblins won't give a shit except the two noobies that tagged alone.

Where are you now dogfag?

Wich one? The one who at first just suggested to use a few dogs for patrol or the one who seriously tought dogs was the answer to any problem as long as you threw enough of them to goblins?
I am the first one, and i really feel sorry for summoning the second one

Start dumping then

That looks heavy.

The fact that gobs are smart enough to use dogs just proves dogfags right.
These dogs probably won't matter anymore when GS shows up

their arms would eventually get torn from their sockets leading to asphyxiation due to ribcage being squished by pectorals

That's a fresh take on human shields alright.

People still read this?

A rape here, a rape there, and another rape next door.
This trick is getting old.

Dumb horny teens would

Those spears were well placed

This is not rape, is meat shields. They maybe raped them offscreen before but now they are just using them as shields.

Link to the raws pls.

Remember the mark of shit DM is letting Nat 20s or 1s overcome actual stats and modifiers.

Gobs have great human resources management

OP, can you post the link to the raws please?

>You will never have your own used goods fuck toys
wasabisyrup.com/archives/CTwyl0xxdw4

Dude, how is that rape? I don't see gobs fucking girls, just using them as meat shields.

>People actually believe this

>Gobs tried to meat shield
>They are sniped from behind
>All the girls are rescued
Ha, stupid gobs.

Didn't LNfags said that the meat shield strategy worked for the gobs at first? Here it completely failed.

That certain guy looks too much like Lancer.
Also that mage and barbarian girl and actually the anvil elf look like they came out from that certain game.

>holding a girl and the board with a single arm
Can you imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her?

I dropped this since long ago.

Now that's just cheating.
Oh well.

Dragon's Crown?

LNfags lied, they said it wasn't a curbstomp battle for the guild, but here the gobs didn't even get a kill.

>GS shows up
He's out for bigger fish than some doggos

See the last page, doggos were killed with trap spikes.

Pathetic, doggos couldn't do a shit.

Where do they even get these girls?

Dumb adventurers, or townsfolk that couldn't afford protection.

The manga abbreviates certain things out of the interest of time.

>Edgy manga is still edgy
What a suprise.

Are they arms ok, they seem broken ?

And changes some things
>CG is not jealeus of Priestess
>Priestess pulls a Melia
>Lancer doesn't ask for GG to help GS

sexy women raped wow this manga is dangerously edgy

I cant help but read more, on account on how groundbreakingly edgy this content is

You think this is edgy? That would be the shot called dungeon seeker.

Why are women being allowed to do adventuring anymore in this world? They're clearly at a crippling disadvantage.

So they can get captured and raped by gobs, breed more gobs, more gobs keeps humanoid populations in check for the demon king.

Are there even any competent female adventurers in this manga? So far they all suck to the point one wonders why they even bother. Simply not worth the risk. I understand if they simply had no option for whatever circumstances but chicks like monk girl have no excuse, she was a cocky inept.

Is the information filtrated so aspiring adventuring girl aren't aware how much they suck?

Well we have been introduced to sliver rankers and there's notHaruhi

Yes. Going any further would turn this thread into Sup Forums.

The elf usually, the witch, that axe girl.

There's still plenty of rape to be shown.
That time they raided GS's village could easily lead to more than one flashback, and I'm eagerly awaiting for a setup chapter for this sex goddess where the gobbos deflower and blind her.

interesting...

>an anime is almost guaranteed for this mindsearing piece of shit
My only hope is for that anime to flop hard like Akame ga Kill, Mirai Nikki, Another, Blood C, Tokyo Ghoul, Gakou Gurashi and other edgy nonsensical bloodfest that only made wonders on the source material

At least it would harm the studio for even giving this shit some attention

The Player Characters are just people within the world no amount of Luck will change the logic of the world, if players want that they can go find a shit DM who'll pander to their asses.

You expect a goblin army to just march straight into arrow volleys?
The goblins dindu nuffin they are just defending their traditional territory from intruders.
Someone needs to do the healing magic

>Gakou Gurashi
School Live isnt edgy at all

the girls are still friends and they havent done anything depraved

But high elf archer is strong

>Priest cast sleep
GG no re
Also my eye caught the brown sword dancer female.

They can make the rape as implicate as possible and forucs on GS's story.

Sure. My wish remains.
May it fall under the same list of stupid shows that got what they deserve

WTF happened here?!

And I thought it couldn't get any more uninteresting. My inner fa/tg/uy is annoyed.

He's Fortune.

Protection from arrows

The true lady luck.

>You will never hate something so hard, you come to its thread and bitch about it
I never have that feeling.

I k-kinda want one of those

Those are Worgs.

Lancer....WITH LUCK?!

Edgy shit is like yuri. They keep making and nobody buys it.

A Luck

Well, would you want me to create my own thread?
Multiple threads are forbidden

>nobody buys it.
As if sales were a good indication of quality.

Magi barier.

Combine the 2 and you get wonders

just a plank, bro.

If nobody likes it, it's mostly likely shit, unless you're a contrarian. But that wasn't the point, they keep spending money on tropes and genres nobody seems to want.

>Man that would be great to have portable pussy when adventuring
Future onahole inventor

What is guts saying?

Goblin Wolf Riders are no joke

So Lancer not using a helmet is actually justified, He has caster protecting his head.

Nope, they are a joke

Probably it's time to retreat behind the line.

Having it just as a normal crit is boring though

Protection from Arrows Rank B -Grants self evasion for 3 hits. Increases own defense for 3 turns.

Sup Forums stands for Anime & Manga not for Anime Generals. Go make your own thread retarded newfag.

Nah

because it's 2017.

The gobs never saw this coming.

Look at High Elf having hips.

>let's draw a scene featuring cool and epic heroes charging
>a bunch of goblins
Imagine seeing this scene animated. I would laugh hearty

So this are the guys that were saying that hunting goblins was easy ?

Seems like they are having a lot of troubles.

>posting Korean scanlation

What the fuck is wrong with you
Post Japanese raw or English.

Are you kidding me? The gobs are gtting curbstomped. The meat shield strategy failed and all the girls were rescued, the doggo rush also failed cuz they had trap spikes ready.

>knuckles girls
hope she gets gobbed

Japanese raws never come for GS.

I suppose next chapter is fully about GS and Priestess bas they didn't appear in this chapter.

To be fair, Goblin Slayer is basically the head of the hero force. It's very likly he breifed everyone on the tactics a goblin will use and came up with a counter-stratergy for every move.

Notice how all the heroes were hiding from the Goblin Lord's scout at the begining? This was to bait them into thinking this is just another under defended farm and send forth the meatsheilds.

When the mages send them to sleep, notice how the goblin mages started making moves to wake up the gobbos and how the Elf was positioned in the trees out of the scouts sight AND smell to take them out once they exposed themselves. The sleep tactic on the weak goblins was to draw out high-value targets quickly and elimate them before they could do major damage.

Once the gobbo mages were taken out, the heroes emerged from ambush and defeated the first wave of gobbos, notice how the Porcelain Heroes have been positioned on top of the farm house, with a nice view of all the experienced heroes doing work, and are relaying the goblin's movements. They spot the Cavalry charge (an anti-infantry tactic) to the heroes, who responded by picking up hidden anti-Cavalry weapons at the last moment so the Wargs charge right into spikes.

GS would be a great military leader if he wasn't obsessed with gobs.

That was for

I mean. Not from a sexist point, a girl can become proficient with a weapon and be helpful but with goblins females are prime targets meaning they're at disadvantage from the beginning. It's hard to to good support if the enemy aims specifically for you.

Bloody naked ladies and goblins.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened prior.

>Mirai Nikki, Another,
No fuck off
These two are glorious.

Yes, but the point is that the rape is not happening on screen, which is what rapefags want.