/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but the only other option is the NMR, a street movement set to get about 2% of the vote.
That’s not enough for this time around, and anyway, NMR is more effective on the streets. But if we can get enough Svens Redpilled enough to vote for SD, that’s going to have a knock-on effect after the election.
We need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/d6icq
satwcomic.com/
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
flashback.org/t2897563
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=6p7bjWzgzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&feature=youtu.be
altnorden.se/
youtube.com/watch?v=QcFobsuzA70
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw
youtube.com/watch?v=_AJsinNjrKA
val.digital/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinionsmätningar_inför_riksdagsvalet_i_Sverige_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
.Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq
.Cross link this thread in any slide threads & european threads you can find. Remember to post an image so it catches peoples eye.
.Start sending links to this thread to patriotic European Facebook groups, twitter/gab.ai profiles, & right-wing personalities. We need to get people talking about this, we need to get recruiting.
On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, posting pictures of an older, pre-migration Sweden with text asking the Swedish people what has changed. Whilst not expressly anti-migrant, the message will be clear enough to the left, putting them in damage-control mode. They will overreact, and in doing so, reveal their hand to the rest of Sweden.
See pic related. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution. Especially in later stages of this campaign. Same goes for international anons- your contributions are going to be important.
We had some success with this tactic in IOTBW, but we allowed that initial success to fizzle out when we couldn’t agree on how to move forward. We already know how to move forward with this.
The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

CODE OF CONDUCT-
IGNORE THE SHILLS!- We are here to plan, not get into the same debates and slide topics that have been plaguing this board for the last year. If you see a shill, click the downward arrow by their post number and select hide. Focus on the campaign.
NO MORE BROTHER WARS- Nobody cares about your personal opinions on Sweden or how useless you think fighting back is. Even if you think there’s no hope left, if you’re not willing to go down fighting then get off this thread. Anyone on here blackpilling should be treated like a shill.

With that out of the way… It’s time to get the Meme War moving on the European Front.
Get creative.

CAMPAIGNS-
Scandinavia & the World- Another LibComics artist, but one with fairly redpilled commenters. Let’s give them some backup, shall we?
satwcomic.com/
As most of you know, we got shouted out by Angry Foreigner recently, and it’s really helped the visibility of the campaign. We might be able to reach an even wider audience, if a certain person gets to hear the message over on the ylyl threads…
>>/wsg/ / >>/gif/
Speaking of outreach, we need people spreading the good word in the farthest corner of the redpilled spectrum. We need all hands for this task, people. That means reaching out to reddit.
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
Public support for the SD is going to be crucial. Jimmie’s going to be going on tours of Sweden before the election; if you can make it, please try.
flashback.org/t2897563

First for best poster!

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
youtube.com/watch?v=6p7bjWzgzH0
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&feature=youtu.be
(please save this list, & add to it in future threads!)

oh shit you had the better one

Bump, because this is one of the only fucking important things going on on Sup Forums anymore.

Reminder to:
IGNORE moderatcucks
HIDE moderatcucks
FILTER moderatcucks

Take the Varg-pill, fellow Swede.

bump

Sweden is dead guys.
The feminist cancer is malignant, if i was a swede i'd be moving somewhere better.
Your genes will be highly valued.

Who are we rooting for? Can Sweden even produce anything remotely /ourguys/?

This attitude of leave when things get tough is pathetic
Stay Strong Swedes

Mot Rinkeby kamrater

Thanks Dutchbro. Germamics should support each other in these times.

We already have!

wHAT IS GAY????????!!!!!
SWEDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finland is Sweden

SWEDE MAN SVEN IS GOING TO BOLISE STATION TO MAKE CRIME REPORT:

"HELLO BOLISE I WANT TO MAKE REPORT" :DD

"JA HELLO WHAT IS THE MATTER?" SAY THE LEATHER WEARING BOLISE

"JA I WAS GANG RAPED TODAY!!!!" SAY THE SVEN

"YES DESCRIBE THE ASSAILANTS" SAY SWEDE (GAY) BOLISE :D

"DOZEN JAMALS WITH BIG BLACK COCKS!!!!!"

"......SO WHAT IS THE CRIME HERE???" SAY BOLIS IS AROUSAL AND CONFUSION :DDDDDD

"I GUESS THERE IS NO CRIME AFTERALL, TACK SÅ MYCKET AND GOODBYE" SAY THE SWEDE WHOSE ANUS WAS VIOLATED :DDDDD

AND LIFE WENT ON IN GAYDEN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

X--DDD SWEDEN STOP BEING SO GAY

FUG U GOT ME DDD----X
DAT HAPPEND YESTERDAI

WHY DID SWEDE MAN BUY 10000 BARS OF SOAP?????

SO HE COULD DROP THEM ALL ON THE FLOOR AT PUBLIC (gay) SHOWER :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAH SWEDE YOU FUGGEN FAGGET :DDDDD

SD, NMR, AfS, AltNorden

Obviously I want what's best for Sweden, but surely no-one here seriously thinks that Sweden will be able to fix their no-go zones when even their cops are afraid to go there

I mean what's the best case scenario here? Stopping immigration? I guess that's something at least

Neekerit Vittuun

That's why the Military is getting sent in there instead (not joking)

We already have military intervention on the map with public support for no-go zones

That's where the military comes in. oh wait

What's the plan?

What? You guys have a military? When did this happen

>AltNorden
fan e d

>it air force was one of the capable in the world
>one of the capable
Also we have a military but it's very small, since the cuckverment doesn't wanna fund it. SD wants to, however.

Bump

altnorden.se/
Led by former Sweden Democrat MP Christoffer Dulny

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QcFobsuzA70

"It's okay to be Swedish"

Dulny är en skön grabb

>youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw
How long will it take before the shill responds to this?

Bumping, bumping.

fuck it, im voting sossarna, cant risk my neet lifestyle. besides, åkesson is probably another moderat shill who only thinks about lowering taxes and doesnt give a shit about sweden becoming niggered

KEVIN I'M WATCHING YOU

>trusting the Shilly Bosnian

Here we go again

but seriously, we cant let the facist pig åkesson get the nuclear codes

2/10 not even trying anymore

Fucking shills all over the place. SD is the only party going in the right direction. stfu

PSSSSST HEY GUYS
I think we can really trust kristersson, hes a really responsible guy and they will take good care of the economy, VOTE M GUYS
T. TOTALLY NOT A SHILL

At this point, I'm almost willing to live under a facist government

Do SD supporters honestly believe that Jimmie could shoulder the role of prime minister for more than a couple of weeks before Karlsson would have to take over? Last time he lost all his money playing online poker and went on sick leave for 2 years just because some MPers called him racist on the internet. Fucking lol

>When you finally get tired of playing the opposition

Good luck Sverige!

Also Pewdiepie should run for some political office.

>t. white American roastie

>last time
don't recall him ever being PM? are you even trying?

libshits questioning Jimmie's competence everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=_AJsinNjrKA

So many butthurt shills in this thread! Ser fram emot att skicka hem er!

also +

Right, he wasn't even PM and he still lost his shit. Sorry

kys, fredagstacos är svensk tradition

>id NU/GAY

>Lost all his money
Nope
>Sick leave for 2 years
Five months roughly

Get your facts straight nigger

How many politicians do you know who have been under the same preasure from Media and other politicians as Jimmie, shill?

>Five months roughly
Before he came back part-time, retard

Of course he needs some rest, he is the longest-running still relevant party leader.

Oh, poor Jimmie, being bullied by IRM and other politicians. Do you think it would get easier if he was elected prime minister? If so, what kind of delusion juice are you drinking? SD should consider themselves lucky that Jimmie has no chance of getting elected, saves a lot of embarrassment lol

what do you suggest we vote for instead? just curious who you're shiling for :^)

Hi Britanon, good day to you.

Jag såg (((M))) affischerna i /huvudstaden/s tunnelbana idag. Helvete vilka lögnare, prasslade verkligen mina Jimmies. Ska bli ett sant nöje att dra runt och sätta upp våra posters istället

I think the best bet is to get the rural people to vote for SD, just like the UK Brexit vote and US Trump vote.
I live in Kiruna, I can put up some stickers. Maybe head down to Luleå.
Is there a map of voting by region in Sweden?

Absolut! Kör vi fortfarande på 26:e?

Swedes did it cause a bit of a stir in Swedish politics when that SD vid went 'trending' on youtube. I'm surprised google let it go trending for a start but I'm wondering what the reaction was

There is already a massive paradigm shift on the way here. What we need to do is to stop the fake "conservative" Moderate cuck party from stealing votes from SD. Fucking triggered my autism when I saw the M posters in the subway today, wanted to REEEEE on spot tbqh. We have great chances of victory but ((( M))) needs to be stopped, they're just a bunch of filthy liars who are just as responsible for what has happened the last 15 years as the left.

Part time isn't sick leave you idiot

Egentligen funkar väl vilket datum som helst, men jag tror 31:a var det ursprungliga datumet som vi kom överrens om att börja på. Vi kan med fördel sätta upp skiten under hela februari och ärligt talat ända fram tills valet utan problem. Det gäller bara att vara diskreta, både med budskapet men också med genomförandet! Lycka till bröder

>what is part-time sick leave

We have a similar problem in the UK but we are 10x more fucked by the first past the post system. The average conservative voter is much more conservative than our 'conservative' party, but if you don't vote for them you just risk letting labour into government. Basically no good options

I'm unironically calling 11414 and reporting you retards for demonstrations/rallying without permit. This will teach you to keep your sad nazi shit on your own websites.

SD is not nazis, you commie snowflake

Go ahead faggot, that just means we're gonna increase our efforts. You can't beat us, so join us, pusscake

>anyone who disagrees with me is a commie
Gee, I'm sure the cops are going to care about whether you admit to being a nazi or not when you're illegally demonstrating and vandalizing legal political posters.

You must be exceptionally retarded

"Efter mer än fem månaders sjukfrånvaro återkommer Jimmie Åkesson som Sverigedemokraternas partiledare. "

Pathetic.

When will Sweden join reality again and meet levelheaded centrist countries with respect for personal freedom?

"illegal demonstration" hahaha too cute

What're SD polling at now?
And in Sweden are coalitions essentially needed (i.e. Germany)? Or does the winning party usually win through a simple majority?

I know reading is difficult for most SD supporters, but do try to keep up. Mandatory schooling includes you too, you know.
>I en intervju på norska Skavlan sade han att han inledningsvis inte kommer att arbeta heltid och inte heller ta på sig så stor utåtriktad roll. Men att han har för avsikt att gradvis komma tillbaka i svensk politik.

We're not vandalizing anything, nor are we demonstrating. We're putting up posters, it's legal, you can try to confront me when I am doing it you little soyboy. Cops won't give a shit, they have a million rapes to censor and hide.

>What're SD polling at now?
Around 15%. They'd be lucky to get more than 17%. Coalitions are needed, but everyone else refuses to form a coalition with SD. Voting for SD is flushing your vote down the toilet.

NOT A DRILL: IT IS HAPPENING

You can see current polling at val.digital/
They combine all current major polls. You can see individual poll results at bottom.

They'll easily get around 30%. Ignore the dickface shill with the purple NUmale ID.

also can we exterminate the miljöpartiet? they are a living cancer on teh earth

Miljöpartiet is pretty much out this election. We need to exterminate center which is miljös substitute

>Anklagar mig för lässvårigheter
>Kan inte ens citera en källa på att han fortfarande var sjukskriven som hävdat
The eternal libtard everybody

>15%
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinionsmätningar_inför_riksdagsvalet_i_Sverige_2018
¨
Du har ju förfan inte koll på något du skriver alls

Right, we should trust "Sentio". Their poll methodology consists of a phone call to Chang Frick to get his opinion.

Sentio's opinion should weigh as heavily as SCB's, the organization with the most employed statisticians in the country.

Both of these organizations are completely 100% equivalent.

Du, Han-Réj Cuckélius. Är det inte dags att hämta din frus son på moskén? Solen går snart ner.

Scrolla ner, den har alla relevanta mätningsorganisationer listade ditt spån

What is even the point of this thread? Sweden will sort itself out and it's not an important country.

You don't even know where we are. How are they supposed to respond? You think they'll bother?

Bump

You're only weak if you stay down, shill. Jimmie got back up.
Really shows what a great judge of character the shills are roflmao