Starting from left, they are

Rumia/ Lumia "The damsel in distress"
Sistine "The useless pig"
Re-el/ ?? literally "The backstabbing bitch"

update...
Celica "The useless witch/ mother"

Whoa how did this happen this magical schoolgirl academy feat. protagman-sama anime is poorly produced and totally lacking narratively my perception of life is totally thrown off balance

>Helped Glen kill the zombies in episode 3.
>Saved Glen from glowing sword man.
>Took one of the three dueling spots in the magic competition and won.
>Useless.

The fuck are you even saying?

Sisti "no fun allowed"

Marry Lumia!
Protect Re=L!
Remove Sisti posters!

So why does main girl have pig ears?

>Protect Re=L!
Have fun getting fucked once the BBC (big brother dick) shows up and demands from her to stab you in the dick.

Aren't pigs cute? Oink oink!

You ever protected somebody before? There are risks you gotta take to protect that smile. Getting stabbed in the dick just happens to be one of them.

I prefer to call them Vaginal, Anal, and Oral

It's almost impressive how shitty all the girls are.

I want to be Riel (Male)
>Can't beat the Onee-chan pussy

I already dropped this shitshow. The bitches are all unlikeable trash and every second they occupy the screen is a waste of time.

this.
Sisti is the only one doing something.

Celica doesnt do anything despite being called the strongest witch.
Lumia gets kidnapped and mindbroken every episode.
Rie=shit is autistic and has some serious mental issues.

>look mom I posted it again
Yeah blame Celica for not following Glenn's dick around like some pig or slut, or for having a life outside of Glen. Stop being so insecure user, you're being pathetic.

Celica > Lumia > /jp/ > Sisti >>> trash >>> Riel

>Sisti is the only one doing something.
She's good at crying like a pig, she does that next arc too, once or twice.

Also realize that Celica is being absent limited by circumstances to allow other characters to develop. It's still the start of the story user, grow a fucking brain.

>Sisti
>Pig

How did this meme even...

>She´s good at cying...

She is 15 and gets confronted with traumatic situations like Glenn being stabbed. If you dont show any feelings when someone you love nearly gets killed you are possibly autistic.

Also she learns to fight to protect Lumia, fights along side Glen, wins the magic competition, takes care of her comrades (cooking etc.), saves Glen and motivates him to become a teacher.

What did Celica till now ?

>What did Celica till now ?
Well, I don't user what does a professor at an academy does. Follow a guy around like a babysitter and solve every fucking problem for him.

And don't even start using last arc as an argument because that shit was explained numerous times already.

so she did nothing relevant.

I want to fuck a pig.

And why is that so bad? Why does she even need to do anything relevant? How does that determine the worth of a character or make them useless? How is a story and the characters supposed to develop if some OP character follows the MC around like some lost dog.

Celica has a life outside of Glenn and even her own problems, which Glenn cannot help her with now. A big problem with underage retard like yourself is that you lack basic reading comprehension

Re=L a shit. Series quality dropped since she appeared

Where did the "cum inside Sisti" user go?
Now there are only anal tards in here.

I love how triggered you are user.

When a character is offscreen 3/4 of the series and the only 5 sentences she said till now are like "I cant help you" or "Ill be off to a teacher conference so get your shit done" the worth of this character in relation to the series is limited.

Oink! Oink! Oink!

It's the author pulling reasons why Celica cannot not intervene to develop other characters. I never said it was good writing, just that you are retarded

you are just a huge Celicafag

Honestly, no I am a Renfag but even I call out bullshit when I see it, which was your entire post. If you decided to think about it a little, you'd understand. How is the author supposed to develop hiss characters if he has a walking God Slayer follow Glenn around. So she gets limited by circumstances or is entirely somewhere else doing her own shit.

Maybe it's not clicking in your damn mind that this season 1 is just the litteral intro to the story.