>a fucking shield
>a fucking stick
>a fucking machete
>a fucking... thing
>no armor
>no endless weapons
>no gold
>no desestabilization of the economy
Stop bullying Momo, she didn't choose her quirk, it's not her fault. It's only how she is.

She has one of the best Quirks, but she sucks using it

It's funny how the general opinion have change towards momo, and not only the animefags. I guess we never realize how powerful her quirk is and how much is it wasting on her.

Is anyone aware that Jirou was about to cut some niggas even though she wanst to be a hero?

I don't think you understand how is it difficult to use her quick.
She can create everything from her fat cells, for the condition that she understands how to construct that thing.
With this explication, i think she need to understand how to construct something at a molecular level. If she just begin to understand how her quirk work, it's not so surprising that she can just create simple thing.

if I had such an ability I'd go full /k/ommando

Spoilers when

Didn't the author say that he liked giving powerful abilities to characters that couldn't fully control them?

Her ability is pretty complex and hard to use, since she has to actually learn how stuff is made.

Give it to anyone else that isn't a villain and they would be in the same situation.

Based

She just needs to practice putting on full riot gear so she can smash criminals the good old fashioned way

Except she's been doing it since she awakened to her quirk as a kid. She's just a rigid stiff who needs to be loosened up by a dick.

>>no armor
>>no endless weapons
t. speedreader

>a fucking machete
Machete's are dangerous. I once saw a guy get his arm chopped off with one.

Sticks I understand, since she's a hero, but what the fuck is she doing summoning such a fucking dangerous weapon?

Why people igonore cannon, multiple flashbangs grenades or tracking device ?

Because they just watched the last episode

Still low for her potential

>no armor
She needs to have her skin exposed to create shit.

Unless she has genius level intellect and photographic memory you can't really blame her for not being able to make super elaborated stuff at high school age. Other than her quirk she's just an average teenager, not Onisama.

Why not just make ablative plating along the outsides of her extremities, leaving the insides able to produce things?

Ways Momo would have jobbed against the other round one fighters

Just make miniature nuclear reactors and throw them at people.
What could go wrong?

To be honest Tokoyami was just a shit matchup for her at the time.

Well, she would definitely get stomped by Coldhot, Iida and Bakugo.
And also Deku.
And Kirishima.
And prolly Mina and Vine girl and Tetsutetsu and Uraraka.
I guess her only chances were Electrotard and Mai (but only coz she would quit just like with Iida)

She would beat Pikachu and Laser Boy. Mina would depend, because she seems decent physically even if she had her acid blocked. Don't know about Ochako

>Kirishima
>Tetsutetsu
They're both close-combatants whose main strengths are their defense. Remember that you don't need to knock your opponent out cold in order to win.

>be born in a time period where the documentation of creation processes of everything in the world is nearly perfect
>in fact it's so ridiculously documented and fascinating that it is often used as entertainment for television or even tourism

"has to learn how stuff is made" is the sort of handicap that could be beaten in a month of study

She has to remember it in her head and I assume she would have to consider updating some models

She should be talking to Mei to learn how to make jetpacks and shit

She needs to know the molecular composition of the things she creates, user. I really can't believe that people are just conveniently forgetting about this.

This, the fucking tracking device. That's microprocessing and she's 3D printing that shit like it's a sword. This is the very reason why she should be able to fuck everyone's shit up in the manga. Her being average is just convenient writing.

Even the character herself said that she needs to concentrate to produce complicated things. A lot of people are underestimating the difficulty of using quirks (and hers, in this instance) in BnHA since it goes against how similar power is being used in other stories. Most expected "I can produce items from my body. Now I spam UNLIMITED GUNS and UNLIMITED SHARPIES"

How would this affect her skill at all

I hope they'll show more examples of quirks of parents fusing in their children coz I think it's interesting.
What do you think Todoroki's "failed" siblings could have, besides just ice and just fire
Maybe one of them can only create mist?

Maybe one can produce boiling-hot water?

>Her being average is just convenient writing.
She's pretty much in the top 5 of the class currently in the manga.

When was this ever stated

Fire + Ice=
- Water
- Boiling water
- Steam
- Keeps one of either two
- Keeps both
- Cancels out (?)
- black flame

because of muh waifu cant be this fucking stupid

Whoops, my bad. I should've said atomic configuration instead.

Her ability is total nonsense anyway, she's able to produce objects with mass that far exceed her fat intake.

Yeah, but she should be Top3 tier along with Mirio and the others. I guess she's really anxious and insecure and that might be the reason, but her character could have been developed a little more in that regard too.

I can attest to 's statement. It's somewhere in the manga

Even harder.

LIKE MY

i guess he was talking about how she can make flash granedes in a second but wen is conviniet for the plot she just make a fucking shield

honestly, why would any of the quirk (or any superpower in every series) make any sense? Electricity generation? Fire and Ice generation? Completely transparent person?

>fight aoyama
>make shield
>force of beam against shield pushes you out of bounds

>Yeah, but she should be Top3 tier along with Mirio and the others.

Not really. I mean, anything actually strong would still take time.

So that would still put her below the likes of Deku/Baku/Todo who can massively destroy shit quickly.

Its a super convenient power and she's easily one of the best in her class, but its just not something you can instantly overpower someone with on its own. Pulling out various weapons and simple stuff is the most she can so quickly so her growth in that regard would be more physical in using it than the quirk.

so you are just ignoring the other posts about hows she make the trking devise and flash granades and tracking devise in seconds? s this momo posting?

AMATERASU!!

>A fart is better at alchemy than Momo

Pink bitch has ruined his life every time they're within range of each other.

How do the French get revenge? Do they challenge people to duels still or do they just do nothing?

Because her Quirk in particular actually has well-defined rules that sort of try to adhere to science but the fact that she can just make mass out of nothing is incredible. I don't think any Quirk we've seen even comes close to being so broken in terms of physics.

kurogiri ?

>animeonlyfags talking shit when they don't even know how her quirk works

Every time

She's already developing, well. She just needs more and more experience.

Con-freaking-text. She didn't know anything about Darks Shadow's properties and she didn't have the leisure to experiment since it kept on disrupting her concentration. She was nervous w/ the End of Term Exam, but she already knew of the weakness of Aizawa's quirk and was on the verge of committing to it.

When they go to America and there's an American Todoroki with half and half of other two elements.

she's developed well enough we're gonna go into cowtits territory if she keeps developing

>she's easily one of the best in her class
to bad she suck in ay other real life scenerio he have being
> Deku/Baku/Todo who can massively destroy shit quickly
she destroy the zero point robots whit the canon she make in seconds
> Pulling out various weapons and simple stuff is the most she can
unless she need to make flash granades or a tracking devise cause she can make than in seconds

No? I was replying specifically to this user .

>she destroy the zero point robots whit the canon she make in seconds

it took her a while to make, though. Which is why it happened after everyone else was already crushing the robots

Honestly, he has potential to be insanely strong.
>put refraction panels at soles of each foot
>in palms of each hand
>still keep the one in the stomach
>keep armor
He is now a shitty Iron Man
>can beam off his feet to jump or run faster
>can use quick smaller blasts out of his hands for easier attacks and better aiming / capability
>can still use mega blasts out of his stomach for finishers
Aoyama has potential. Not as much as other quirk users, but enough to be considered a threat if he got better customized armor.

im not saying she shod have ussed flash granedes on tokoyami im saying anithing is bettter than a pipe and a shield

tiny nipples

your posst conviniently happend to ignore the rest of the tread

>to bad she suck in ay other real life scenerio he have being

Not even sure what you're trying to say but she's basically succeeded in everything post Festival.

The gas masks in the forest, first team to pass the end of term exam, the licence exam, etc.

my only problem with Momo is that her power lets her create matter out of her skin but she has bothered to pull anything out of her ass. The joke writes itself

While I agree that her quirk laughs at the law of the conservation of mass, hers isn't the only one that fucks with physical laws (there's Todoriki's, then Hagakure's if with we went with how some people interpret Hagakure's invisibility as light bending/gravitational lensing)

I'm only correcting the user that thinks that her quirk is simple and only needs a month to be good at using it.

she makes a tracking device,

this means she has made something capable of computation. if she can make something that complex she can make a fucking rocket launcher.

wrong again todo destroyed a couple of zero points the bakugou and some others go trugth them without destroying then finaly momo take out the rest of them
>it took her a while to make
you can cleary see her quirk sparkly effect after she use her cannon indicating the time betwen creation and use was mere seconds

Time to bail

The rate of her creation is directly proportional to the mass of it and not it's complexity.

It's almost as if she learned how to make a tracking device AFTER she got bopped by Toko

>figth against toko
suck dick
>forest
got injured like a bitch only reason she dindt die was because of aiwaza
>term exam
only passed cause the autist validate her plus aizawa wasnt using his full power on them
>license exam
she did jack shit in combat (once again) and folowed simple rescue protocols witch was the only thing they needed to do

Think of it this way , pic related. Larger objects take more time to materialize. Once the object she creates is complete, only then would it come out from her body.

Some foods are hard to eat when you're a bird

>is bad at fighting but does well in areas where direct combat isn't nessesary
Wow it's almost as if she isn't supposed to be a combat hero.

she shoud have learned to do other practical stuff in her 15 years of life or atleast something better than shield anf a stick

>Todoriki's

Well usually people with ice powers use the moisture in the air. Has that not been established? I can't remember.

Either way the fact that she can produce objects with so much more mass than what she's actually consuming to make them is a scientific marvel.

If she were able to consume what she produced her mass output would be theoretically infinite.

to bad the stuck up bitch will never see her place is being a sidekick also if she suck dick at combat she is gona get killed by her first encounter with a villan almost like she almost did with the nomu

Momo belongs in general studies, not in the Hero course. Her quirk is god tier in terms of what it does. If she was an evil mastermind. She could build a secret base on her own, and supply all the materials to keep it afloat. Equip a smash elite force of her own choosing.

You seem to not understand that she's still easily a top 5 student in the class in the field and in the classroom.

She's just not meant to destroy buildings and shit like the main 3. She's never been portrayed that way anyway though.

>The "She's stuck up" autist once again

Literally who?

There's the hide button, user.

She should just be in Department of Support she more useful there

>Well usually people with ice powers use the moisture in the air. Has that not been established? I can't remember.
That was just AMs example of when quirks need updates.

He's a powerlevel fag "If they can't destroy a building they are worthless"

Not that faggot, but Momo does not belong in Class 1A with the others. Her quirk is supplementary or support at best.

>one is a stillborn because both quirks canceled each other out

most of class 1A and 1B are like that though. You seem to misunderstand entirely.

Mei has to make her stuff and give it to people. Thats why she's support.

Momo can make stuff on the fly as the situation needs, which is why she's in the field, and would need proper Hero training.

If you can't see how useful the ability to create anything in seconds is I have no words for you other than Fuck off retard.

That is sad nigga.

So is the guy with the weird arms, so is grape. If you think her power is worse than theirs you are crazy

>top 5 student
so is bakugou and deku but they dont get rekt in second like she has
>in the field
yea the way she almost got killed by a nomu was freaking impreasive and how can you forget she was an unbaluable asset in the bakugou rescue
>She's just not meant to destroy buildings
you are forgeting you waifu take out a bunch of gigantic robots all by herself

you are here again to, your point? o and and he way i rekt you in the last tread was hilarious, did you come out with other argumentes to me to destroy or did you just bring memes?

Mei can be in the field too though. In fact she probably has better support potential than Momo does.

Momo isn't combat oriented. She'll be a very useful sidekick to some powerhouse hero, like Nighteye was to All Might. And there's nothing wrong with that.

>That grammar
>implying you're not a phoneposter