en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_anointing_oil#Cannabis,_and_others
youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
youtube.com/watch?v=ReEg2Ta50Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tfw hes not actually a crossdresser

DROPPED

He said yesterday that he's going to ally with the right wing, because he believes the left has become too insane. They're also making up shit about him being a pedophile.

He sounds like a fucking retard.

He's a good ally and you should neck yourself shitskin.

No way, he's in a league with legions of demons.

He's the voice of your generation on top of being a direct threat to the mainstream lamestream dying legacy media.

>internet drama
Or as Sup Forums calls it, "OMG MAJOR HAPPENINGS!"

Holy shit. This is fucking retarded.

Styx is getting stronger.

Styx has 200,000 subs. Imagine Mike Enoch having access to that.

>underestimate my power
I'm shaking in my fedora lads

*tips fedora in involuntary celibacy*

Nah the Girl did a video getting mad about it too

Styx is a Satanist/Demonologist Right ? thats what I gather by his name.

I've been listening TDS for 3.5 years. That kike wife and dox shit really set TRS back. I would have thought styx would be slightly behind them by now.

KYS, nigger.

Hol up, I been beating my dick not to Styx but a fraud?

It baffles me that he smoked spice and became institutionalized. His family really must value him rather than throwing his ass out and hoping for the best.

I don't mind him
Satanists are a Nice Ally to Have where we to do evil unto our enemies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occultism_in_Nazism

Where does StyxFuckinFaggot fit into this? Blowing Trump while he's taking a shit probably.

He needs to smoke real weed instead.

Styx is /ourguy/.

I don't blame him for being civnat, he lives in Vermont. He hasn't swallowed enough racial redpills yet to justify racial nationalism. Give him time. He speaks well and brings lots to our side.

>200,000 people clicked a button
WOW CANT WAIT UNTIL THNGS CHANGE BIGLY

see
If you have a problem for one of the largest political commentators on youtube giving friendly platforms to ethno nationalists, you're a shitskin.

>muh Russia
How fucking retarded are you to still believe this?

If the Christians want to know the Truth they need to read the bible for themselves not let it be dictated to them.

Says it makes him "too anxious" or some shit. He's a NEET so it's not like he needs to wind down from much.

YouTube subs have always held some capital.

no he needs to smoke it at a waterfall naked and not at his house.

Watching the Sunrise

>tfw haven't seen the sunset since 2006

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_anointing_oil#Cannabis,_and_others
youtube.com/watch?v=xw3C03Ba8Dk

Reminder that it wasn't just leftypol but the nazbol/ironybro gang that did this. They will pay.

They are the enemy.

We are Christians here no thanks faggot tranny larping pagan satanist
>degenerates get the oven

Lord have mercy on you.

demon reporting in. hail styx mein fuhrer

One interesting thing about demons is not only Jesus but the other struggles gone unmentioned.
Make Rage is at the point of action potential but I will not give in to wrath.

Whats an irony bro?

the alt-lite is evaporating, LMAO

who so ever gives into their wrath well you will see what road awaits you.

theres nothing sadder than guys LARPing as women on the internet...

That sounds like some Ra's al Ghul LARPing sheeit
Clanking must be where he gets his powers.

some smaller town pastors would indeed perhaps think as such linking it to monetary income per arguements sake.

>its another e-celeb episode
fuck off reddit

These aren't e-celbs. They are the voices of your generation.

They did this to themselves

What?

Begone spoons, that ye shall clank no more.

Styx is a lolbertarian faggot weirdo. Fuck him he doesn't represent Sup Forums.

stop worshipping losers, dude

Styx looks so much like my brother. Too bad my brother is some leftist trash that thinks hitler was bad.
I want Styx as my bro, would be so fun.

>demon nazis vs soulless commies
I don't know what to feel.

synthetic marijuana addictive and not at all like marijuana don't do it it will fuck you up

Can someone lay our the recent drama with him?

He made a video response to some guy, something about something that was found of Styx's past? And someone tweeted something about him being into a young girl?

What happened?

they all learn it the hard way son, you can't be in the center

THE CENTER IS LAVA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

I know what spice is, I was more asking about what you were saying about Styx

thats a good one

>he doesn't represent pol
what are you even talking about

fuck yourself with a cactus my man

What about him? I am not the other poster saying about his family I have no idea about that.

why dont you actually look yourself instead of needing to be spoon fed the info, i mean shit metokur already has it layed out in his twitter that its all fake anyhow

>Styx looks so much like my brother
then your brother is a super ugly motherfucker

EU flags are mark of the loser.
NS will come back, its already starting tp jolt to life you filthy kike.

It's a butthurt Pole, look at his first two posts.

Meh he just has long hair and a face that somewhat resembles Styx's. He's a good guy albeit a bit more of a faggot.

SHILLS ARE NATURE'S MEASUREMENT OF THE VALUE OF AN ACTIVITY.

Even if the "e.celeb" doesn't represent (((our))) views, there is no reason to shun them, if they are against one of our enemies, ehich is true for this one.
And in case any of you purity-spuralling 14/88ers aren't shills: let me put it this way: basically no one just goes from libshit/normie to "14/88 gas the jews", if it is that that concerns you so.
In fact, I believe there is quite a crosssection of people that got here by the virtue of edgy jokes and by gradually going from anti-SJWism to actually thinking about the political and social situations in their societies.
Again, anything that isn't cancerously lefty is something that can, by the effect of the wandering through political spectrums lead people to /"our"side/.
E-celebs are on of the most potent methods and gateways by which we experience a grwoth in our movement.
Look at the race realism debate.
The kraut-autism eventually lead to a stream with Richard Spencer (who may be a shill, but he raises awareness for the race question, which is for now one of the most pressing issues for whites being dispossesed) bein on Andrew "Race" Warski's, where it was on the to position.
Over 50k people watched it afaik.

IN CONCLUSION:
Anybody telling you "e-celebs" are "caner" (as if we weren't, kek) is a fucking shill from leftypol or some legitimate brainlet/retard.
>IGNORE SHILLS, TELL THEM TO LEAVE THE THREAD IF THEY DONT'T LIKE IT
IGNORE SHILLS, TELL THEM TO LEAVE THE THREAD IF THEY DONT'T LIKE IT>IGNORE SHILLS, TELL THEM TO LEAVE THE THREAD IF THEY DONT'T LIKE IT
IGNORE SHILLS, TELL THEM TO LEAVE THE THREAD IF THEY DONT'T LIKE IT

Even if the "e-celeb" doesn't represent (((our))) views, there is no reason to shun them,
if they are against one of our enemies, which is true for this one. And in case any of
you purity-spuralling 14/88ers aren't shills: let me put it this way: basically no one just
goes from libshit/normie to "14/88 gas the jews", if this is that that concerns you so.
In fact, I believe there is quite a crosssection of people that got here by the virtue of
edgy jokes/memes and by gradually going from anti-SJWism to actually thinking
about the political and social situations in their societies. Again, anything that isn't
cancerously lefty is something that can, by the effect of the wandering through political
spectrums lead people to /"our"side/. E-celebs are on of the most potent methods and
gateways by which we experience a grwoth in our movement. Look at the race realism
debate: The TroutAndTears-autism eventually lead to a stream with Richard Spencer
(who may be a shill, but he raises awareness for the race question, which is for now
one of the most pressing issues for whites being dispossesed in their own countries)
being on Andrew "Race" Warski's, where it was on the top trending position. Over 50k
people watched it afaik.

IN CONCLUSION:

Anybody telling you "e-celebs" are "cancer" (as if we weren't, kek) is a fucking shill from
leftypol or some legitimate brainlet/retard.
>IGNORE SHILLS, LEAVE THREAD YOU DON'T LIKE IT
IGNORE SHILLS, LEAVE THREAD YOU DON'T LIKE IT

Even if the "e-celeb" doesn't represent "our" views, there is no reason to shun them,
if they are against one of our enemies, which is true for this one. And in case any of
you purity-spuralling 1488ers aren't shills: let me put it this way: basically no one just
goes from libshit/normie to "1488 gas the jews", if this is that that concerns you so.
In fact, I believe there is quite a crosssection of people that got here by the virtue of
edgy jokes/memes and by gradually going from anti-SJWism to actually thinking
about the political and social situations in their societies. Again, anything that isn't
cancerously lefty is something that can, by the effect of the wandering through political
spectrums lead people to /"our"side/. E-celebs are on of the most potent methods and
gateways by which we experience a grwoth in our movement. Look at the race realism
debate: The TroutAndTears-autism eventually lead to a stream with Richard Spencer
(who may be a shill, but he raises awareness for the race question, which is for now
one of the most pressing issues for whites being dispossesed in their own countries)
being on Andrew "Race" Warski's, where it was on the top trending position. Over 50k
people watched it afaik.
IN CONCLUSION:
Anybody telling you "e-celebs" are "cancer" (as if we weren't, kek) is a fucking shill from
leftypol or some legitimate brainlet/retard.
>IGNORE SHILLS, LEAVE THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT
IGNORE SHILLS, LEAVE THREAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

Look, I don't like Putin or Russian shills. But I trust them more than I trust CNN, the Left and the Cuckservatives.

god I hate this faggot. hopefully2018 is the year he falls too. Hes just as bad as sargone and his cringey fans are the same. "do you know how much money I make goy?" "dont fuck with me" Now i'll be reaally sure to never give him clicks

>defending rotc cucks spreading lies

why does irony twitter hate styx so much?

They said earlier this week their viewership never even went down from that.

>when the cringe autist nerds start making political channels and influence society more than jews
well it can't get worse

He looks weird as fuck. And they probably never listen to him talk

Literally they only started hating him because he said he was going further right. Same reaction as leftists.

Now that (((they've))) pushed him over the edge how long before he names the Jew?

Styx got schlonged by a board mod

Tranny loving liberalists get the rope

HOW LONG TILL HE NAMES THE JEW GOYIM????? BASED TRANNY!!! THIS IS WHAT (((WE))) NEED IN OUR MOVEMENT

Everything this guy says is pure cringe.

this

His house is innawoods in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Vermont. He very likely has a waterfall on site already.

>how long before he names the Jew?

He drags on his videos for 10 minutes too long, repeats himself nearly daily.

>4D CHESS
>Trump is a mild reformer, a business Democrat
>I'm only a mild Trump supporter (*goes into spin doctor mode everyday since 2015*)
>I PREDICTED THIS
>It's actually quite funny
>alright YouTube
>Trump is a Shakespearean figure
>legacy media is dying! (gets all of his content from the same Jewish press)
>hydrogen Hillary
>*clanks spoon*
>hollyweird
>moral panic
>the DNC
>Bubba Bill
>*crickets chirping*
>Just as I predicted

And our new additions:
>muh brand
>do you know how much money I make? DON'T MESS WITH ME
Now you never have to watch a Styxhexenhammer video again

>pyf when stupid righties don't have mexican friends.

This.

What are these legions of demons

Says the guy believing in demons

*teleports behind you*

i'm afraid so my dude. it's fake, all over it.

Sure is Jewish ITT.

>Lazia
Is this fucker really that popular? I've talked with him on Discord not too infrequently.

NAME DA JOO

he is the GOD and the most /based/ board admin on this site too