only american world champion in chess in history was of jewish ancestry who was a full neonazi polyp

> only american world champion in chess in history was of jewish ancestry who was a full neonazi polyp
literally cant make this up
5 6 %
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yRxbZ7GlCW0
youtube.com/watch?v=E7LQ9We7Tyc
youtube.com/watch?v=oWOWjeHZO0I
youtu.be/TZ0_pTNULoo
youtube.com/watch?v=EsHCAaMmNZc
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
imgur.com/a/Fn17h
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=pr3P0GUodhM
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw
youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
rense.com/general76/test.htm
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n4p24_Faurisson.html
incogman.net/2013/02/famous-nyt-holocaust-photo-exposed-as-a-fraud/
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7100
youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA&bpctr=1516644029
youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=0b77igZ1InQ
hungarianskeptics.blogspot.ca/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html
archive.fo/ABJZK
nytimes.com/1955/01/16/archives/baron-louis-de-rothschild-dies-freed-by-nazis-for-21-million-former.html
auschwitz.org/en/history/camp-hospitals/conditions-in-the-hospital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if he was still alive would he be the only jew not bound for the ovens?

>this comes as a surprise to anyone

Stanly Kubrick was based too.
(((They))) killed him because of Eyes Wide Shut.
He said Hitler was right and he rejected Judaism despite the fact he was an ethnic Jew.

>implying any Jews will be spared on the day of the rope

Kek, he even had yellow fever he was Sup Forums incarnate

He looks a lot like Jared Kushner.

Fischer was a bizzare person. A lot of the observations he made were definitely correct, but at the same time he was in total denial of his own Jewish ancestry and he drove himself to paranoia and self-destruction due to his obsession with the Jews. Oddly enough I think it was a manifestation of his own Jewish neuroticism.

>no full Jews and only halfies
The body can only handle so much Jewishness
-Adolf Hitler, Look Who's back

/ourjews/ are the best
Not to be confused with the hordes of money-grabbers, I mean the empaths.
youtu.be/yRxbZ7GlCW0

> only american world champion in chess
Paul morphy was better, faggot.

I wouldn't fully place my trust in any Jew, or any person for that matter, but I appreciate FrameGames even though he sounds a bit pretentious sometimes.

>and if they find me
>let them indict me
>I just can't fight
>anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=E7LQ9We7Tyc

He was based.

And it's funny because videos about his chess strategies still get millions of views on YouTube.

the irony is that the smartest jews are the ones that go against talmudic rothschild zionism and understand that its basically satanism rebranded, there are alot of based orthodox jews that only follow the torah which is the original jewish holy book

He was a genuinely original thinker who had what it takes to come up with new strategies (rather than just memorizing old ones).
I particularly like the 1992(?) game where he'd been in hiding for ~20 years and burst back on the scene with a brand new strategy he'd obviously thought up in the time he'd been on the run.

Cool shit.

How many aussie Chessmasters are there?

Miller is /ourjew/

Fischer was pretty based. Paul Morphy was the best chess player ever though.

>bobby bobby bobby lets talk about chess
>"and the fucking jews!!!"
ahh i remember when they first posted those recording from 'la bomba radio phillipines' to the web. i was rolling
wiki has his father's ancestry wrong. its either hans gerhardt who is a german jew or nemenyi a hungarian jew

bobby fischer and andrew aurenheimer,
two joos they couldn't coerce

I agree that it is dangerous to relax too much around "allies", but I truly believe he is sincere in in his appreciation and defense of the west.
Of all of the self-identifying "alt right" personalities across the internet, he is the best at disassembling arguments made from from the left. He actually uses his background and ethnicity to provide a viewpoint and assist his arguments rather than a shield from addressing attacks like so many other /ourjews/ that always seem to reveal themselves as just cashing in on the current zeitgheist.

tfw you will never a best of 10 match against Fischer and Magnus

He wasn't fully a jew, just had a Jewish grandma. and yeah as soon as he became redpilled on the jq they labeled him as cuuuhhrazyy and he's portrayed as a paranoid lunatic in every film about him

The jews claim that he is jewish to defuse his statements. The only place you'll find claims that he is jewish is ironically thorugh jewish sources like kikeipedia etc.

Bobby Fischer asked an interviewer when questioned about his supposed jewish ancestry if he wanted to go the the "little boys room?" meaning he would show that he is not a circumcised kike.

A huge portion of the Jews you hate have about this amount of jew in them. We're a bunch of mischlings.
Which is by the way the reason we feel comfortable to deny and reject our jewishness absolutely, we have other bloodlines to pick from and most times it'll the majority of your blood as well.

Slide thread. They don't want you to see the happening:

Image replies are disabled because of this thread.

Lmao, also the go to excuse for jew hating jews. I'm uncircumcised as well, didn't really effect my genetic upbringing tho did it?

I'm not even into chess yet I still find this game to be awesome:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWOWjeHZO0I

Paul Morphy anyone? Come on he was an Americanchess champion and a real life fucking Wojak

>that feel when you’re chess champion but nobody wants to play
>that feel when you’re a lawyer but no one takes you seriously
>that feel when your fiancée gets cold feet and now you’re too heartbroken to date

Guy was an autist but he was damn good at chess for the 1800’s

Emil Maurice

>Zuckertort

man he mustve gotten shat on in his earlier years for that name.
Its "sugarcake" roughly translated.

checked

People have been calling out that "happening" since the great anti-vaxxer movement on rebblit.
Absolutely one of our greatest threats, it's annoying that it has taken years to be actually taken seriously.

>Goldberg
>Hollaender
>Milch, Rogge, Zuckertort
It's literally like usual suspects where they look at random things and be like "hey, that's my name now".
>Ascher
oyy

David cole
youtu.be/TZ0_pTNULoo

It don't think there's anything random about jews picking Goldberg as their name

>people pick their own surnames
On what planet do you people even live

The cabal of kikery that controls the world doesn't give a shit if some of their own (((tribe))) are sacrificed to pay for their sins....
>it is a feature, not a bug.

The high IQ jews like Fischer and Kubrick who see the (((plot))) and try to warn us know that they are just an acceptable sacrifice to (((the tribe)))

He was also half-German, which explains why he hatred kikes.

calm down tough guy

Wait a minute...why are all these half-Jews serving in high-ranking NS positions, if Hitler, as they say, wanted to kill all Jews?

but he was legitamately fully jewish tho, thats why he got so mad when he was lumped in with jews

Jews can repent and find Christ

Fischer himself stated that Morphy was the player with the most natural talent throughout history. Given the nature of chess however, Morphy would still get dumpstered by probably any of the top 20 players due to advances in theory.

His games are incredible though, a man way ahead of his time.

no, his parents were both full jewish from poland

Says on Wikipedia multiple times that his father was German and that he was half-German.

Certainly doesn't look German to me, but totally alien. Must have been ultra-Jewish.

He definitely looks like a total jew but in the same vein there are alot of hapas that look almost completely CHINKed too.

what did you read? It says his mother is full jewish, and his dad was a hungarian jewish communist

Oh ye, just read the part where his parentage is disputed because his mum was a single-mother and a slut. Ye you might be right.

Division SS Macabee when?

the ashkeNAZI division

DELETE THIS NOW

Because you bought into the jewish propaganda.

>5 6 %
Thanks for broadcasting your filters assholes
s a g e

>Hitler's own words of exterminating jews means he didn't exterminate Jews because he used some for SS, even though there's pictures of gassing, mass graves, testimonies, reports mid-war, gas chambers, NAZI diaries, Mein Kampf, etc
Gas yourselves.

Oh and let me guess, he didn't start the war by invading Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsHCAaMmNZc

Seems pretty based to me.

>In 2005 Spassky signed the Letter of 5,000 addressed to the Prosecutor General of Russia, along with Igor Shafarevich, Vyacheslav Klykov, Vasily Belov and other activists. The petition suggested that all religious and national Jewish organizations that functioned on the territory of Russia according to the Shulchan Aruch codes should be shut down for extremism, warning about a "hidden campaign of genocide against the Russian people and their traditional society and values"

chess players seem pretty fucking red pilled. The “”””cold war””””” confrontation was two nationalists representing jewry (corporatism and soviets) of both sides sadly.

>pictures of gassing
Show one.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

His father was German chemist named Hans Fischer. Why would his mother, a Jew, name her only son after some random German for no reason whatsoever?

It may sometimes happen that jew is born with conscience due to some gennetic aberration. Such jew will inevitably become fervent anti-semite.

He means like when hersclaaags become portman you fucking kike

imgur.com/a/Fn17h

Daily reminder that no one should support Jews, unless they're marginal (1 out of 1000000) exceptions like Bobby Fischer, Gilad Atzmon, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir, Benjamin Friedman, Nathaniel Kapner, Moshe Friedman, Benjamin Freedman, Gerard Menuhin, Otto Weininger or Stanley Kubrick who also hate Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtube.com/watch?v=pr3P0GUodhM

He also explained how they killed Michael Jackson:
youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

I wouldn't be surprised if he was assasinated by the US/Jews too. He took refuge in Iceland for the remainder of his life and specifics about his death are sketchy.

His 180+ IQ saw all of these connections everywhere before most people, and before he had the internet as an outlet to find other like-minded people. The US government and Jewish media had been trying to criminally crucify Fischer for decades. He had nothing left to lose and chose to live a life of relentlessly speaking out. He was like a walking Sup Forums. The media easily painted him as a conspiracy theorist and "antisemitic lunatic".

What's sad is just telling the truth about history and Jews is supposed to make you a "neo-Nazi".

There's German documents of gas chambers and there's gas chambers still displayed. Here's photos of bodies being burned:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkommando_photographs

Mass graves and ashes:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

I like how you said all of that and didn't debunk any evidence of the Holocaust. Where did 6 million Jews hide if 6 million didn't die? Documents and NAZI reports even confirm deportations and killings of Jews.

Actual schizo.

I dunno lad, the USA saw a huge ass increase in it's jewish population around WW2

By how much? And that doesn't answer my question. Where did 6 million Jews in NAZI controlled areas hide during the war? There were 11 million Jews in Europe. USA wasn't accepting refugees during the war.

>Hitler's own words of exterminating jews
>Mein Kampf

Even your daddy Bibi knows it's false. Give me a quote.

haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578
>Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

Why would Hitler, in war time, waste money and funds on having shoes made for prisoners he was going to kill? Why would he waste money on dentists, clothings, food, medical supply and everything if he just wanted to kill them? Why would he draft up the Madagascar Plan to deport Jews if he already planned on exterminating them? What about the Haavara Agreement?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

>pictures of gassing
There are none.

>mass graves
A lot of people died during the war for a variety of reasons. The ones in the camps mostly died of typhus & starvation.

>testimonies
Forced out of them, or just Jewish lies for the most part.

>gas chambers
There were none.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>I Was Sent to the Gas Chamber But it was Full: Irene Weisberg Zisblatt
youtube.com/watch?v=2sK5AEd8bCw

youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
>"By Some Miracle, Water Came Down, Instead of the Gas!" Helen Schwartz

rense.com/general76/test.htm
>Burg had spoken to hundreds of people who had been in Auschwitz and had visited the camp in the fall of 1945. He also wanted to find the gas chambers although at that time gassings were not yet in fashion. He did not find any gas chambers. Burg formed the opinion that there were no "extermination" camps at all, that gas chambers had never existed and that there had been no plan to exterminate the Jews of Europe.

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n4p24_Faurisson.html
>In 1994, Wiesel wrote in his memoir, All Rivers Run to the Sea: "Let the gas chambers remain closed to prying eyes, and to imagination."

Oy vey jewmerican there werent even 6 gazillion kike rats in germany at the time

You realize which gas they were using?
>Zyklon-B
And what is that?
>a delousing agent (ie killing lice)
And what was plaguing Europe at the time?
>Typhus
And typhus is spread by what?
>lice

Explain eyes wide shut

No no no goy the nazis came up with a specific jew killing gas that costs 6 million shekels to make to mass gass jews instead of just putting a fucking 1 shekel bullet through their brain, KEK

Mind = blown lol
welcome to Sup Forums

>Where did 6 million Jews hide if 6 million didn't die?
Why do you assume they went anywhere at all?

>you really think someone would do that? just write a book and tell lies?

The Sonderkommando photos are fake.

incogman.net/2013/02/famous-nyt-holocaust-photo-exposed-as-a-fraud/
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7100

The most famous photo has tons of retouching and it's taken from a still from the TV program "Ghost Adventures", which claims it's the aftermath of a trainwreck that happened in Dresden Ohio in 1912.

Wansee Protocol says otherwise. 11 million in Europe.

What did Sonderbehandlung mean? What did Endlösung mean? Why so many large gas chambers just for delousing? Why are there photographs of bodies being burned in Auschwitz?

Mein Kampf:
If at the beginning of the war and during the war twelve or fifteen thousand of these Hebrew corrupters of the nation had been subjected to poison gas, such as had to be endured in the field by hundreds of thousands of our very best German workers of all classes and professions, then the sacrifice of millions at the front would not have been in vain.

Speech by Hitler about extermination of Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo

If Jews weren't targeted for genocide then explain Joint declaration by members of the United Nations, Korherr report 1943, SS Odilo Globocnik's reports, Himmler's 1942 report that explicitly says 300,000 Jews were killed in one specfic area, explain mass graves today that have Jewish traces to them, etc.

>goyim oh it’s just awful the nazis made hundreds of secret gas chambers disguised as showers

>secret gas chambers

>even though they owned the camps and the all of the surrounding territory, they needed to keep it a secret

>goyim

>are you having financial troubles

>incogman.net/2013/02/famous-nyt-holocaust-photo-exposed-as-a-fraud/
>Fake
LOL. Tell me where the "original non-faked" images are found then.

Paul Morphy was a God. He played like he was from the future but all on his own. Even modern GMs fail to find the winning moves in his games if given in puzzle format.

>Why are there photographs of bodies being burned in Auschwitz?

Because they’re covered in tiny animals that cause the extremely fatal disease which killed them.

Do you even disease control bro

What did Sonderbehandlung mean? What did Endlösung mean? Why were women and children sent? Why should NAZIs not be held accountable even if they died from diseases?

There were a lot of Jews in top positions in Mussolini’s regime too.

>Why should NAZIs not be held accountable even if they died from diseases?
Why should Nazis be held accountable for not being able to treat disease after their enemies destroyed their supply lines?

They literally had hospitals filled with Jews, in an attempt to quell typhus. Anne Frank herself was transferred between two “death camps” (lol) to get treatment and stop the spread of the disease.

Jews claim that their heads were shaved to erase their identity.

THEY HAD FUCKING LICE

Who was Paul Morphy, Faggot.

His mother was Jewish. He literally came out of the womb of a Jew.

I don't speak German but obviously Hitler wanted to beat/defeat the international Jew that controlled the media, the banks, etc. of other countries had control over the other governments.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85 %

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA&bpctr=1516644029

That doesn't mean exterminating all of them or putting them in gas chambers, and he wasn't talking about the powerless ones who were already in work camps and prison camps. He was talking about the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Baruch, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
>Holocaust Discussion With David Cole & Mark Weber - Montel Williams Show

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>The great jewish lie holocaust truth exposed breaking news

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>David Irving - The Biggest Lie

youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
>Holocaust Hoax & Zionist WW2 Lies Exposed

>The Holocaust Testimonies You Didn't Hear
youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0

>Spielberg's Hoax - The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>One-Third of the Holocaust - Dean Irebodd
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax - Eric Hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=0b77igZ1InQ

hungarianskeptics.blogspot.ca/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html
archive.fo/ABJZK

If you don't call yourself a jew and name the jew, you're not a jew. No more than an honest Christian can be a jew.

>They literally had hospitals filled with Jews, in an attempt to quell typhus
Citation needed. And let me guess, the Jews happily swam in the pool too, right?

>Why should Nazis be held accountable for not being able to treat disease after their enemies destroyed their supply lines?
Citation needed. NAZIs deserved it even if true. I guess the women and children did it too?

Your links don't tell me where your "original non-faked" images came from.

>I don't speak German but obviously Hitler wanted to beat/defeat the international Jew that controlled the media, the banks, etc. of other countries had control over the other governments.
Then why did he detain Rothschild Jews and release them on a ransom? LOL

nytimes.com/1955/01/16/archives/baron-louis-de-rothschild-dies-freed-by-nazis-for-21-million-former.html

chess the original autism test

Since you’ll believe whatever Jews tell you, here they are saying “there were hospitals filled with Jews,” with the typical oy-veying attached:
auschwitz.org/en/history/camp-hospitals/conditions-in-the-hospital/

W-why would a death camp have a hospital??

It astounds me how people fetishize memorizing a shitton of openings, mid-games, and end-games to exclusion of doing anything remotely useful in life is lauded as an accomplishment.

I don't believe he was a Jew. He said the Jews were lying by calling him one and I believe him over a bunch of kikes.

I'm believing reports and words and documents from NAZIs and reports mid-war from various countries and the UN. Why are you calling NAZIs liars, I thought you trusted them? And while talking about NAZI honesty, why did Hitler betray agreements with the allies by invading countries? And they were work camps and death camps. There being a hospital for workers doesn't contradict anything. That's like saying why were Jews shot across Europe and mass graves of them if they were supposed to be sent to camps.

Not many people laud chess masters compared to how many laud felony-committing niggers in the NFL.

No images on the imageboard makes me pretty mad, desu. Bobby was right, about basically everything.

Why do you need Jews to be correct on this when it clearly isn’t true? You can’t possibly be White.