Vutting hair=character developtment

>vutting hair=character developtment

why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Girls_Average_Height_and_Weight_by_Age_in_Japan
amaama-to-inazuma.wikia.com/wiki/Tsumugi_Inuzuka
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't watched this since ep1, did she go through a breakup or something?

At least she has actual character development to go along with it.

No, she just kept stepping on her long hair and falling over.

I seriously hope that the "evil witch" uses magic to bring her hair back.

So is this worth picking up again? I got turned off by the horrible CG, but I actually didn't mind the premise.

J U S T

I'm really liking it it so far, and it's gotten good reception here in Sup Forums in general. The CG is shit but it's not a significant issue.
There's some suffering involved but the healing that comes afterwards is worth it.

Probably the third best thing this season.

That's literally what women do in real life.

>NEW LOOK, NEW ME!

Episode 6 was probably the best SoL/CGDCT episode in the whole season, surprisingly enough, and I hope it stays this comfy. Fuck Minnie C.

I also want it to stay comfy, but this creeping feeling tells me there is more suffering to come.

To be frank, when I shaved my ass hair it really felt like I became a new person

NOT HER.
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.
FUCK.
Any author that does this shit should be dragged to the street and be shot in the balls.

I bet it looked cute

Haruhi cutting her hair wasn't character development so much as "long hair is a pain and some shithead kid got gum in it. May as well lop it all off."

Does someone actually put gum in her hair? I feel like whoever did that would have their existence obliterated by her.

Wrong Haruhi. There are two in that image.

The other Haruhi, user.

That wasn't the case here though. She has it cut because it had gotten so long she kept stepping on it.

She was just throwing a temper tantrum at Kyon

Growing out hair is better

>watched Suzumiya Haruhi
>didn't watch OHSHC
user...

The "up to you" bob a cute.

Literally the worst kind of people.

not always

But none of these cry, piss, and whinge about missing their long hair once the none reversible nature of the decision sets in.

>non-reversible decision
How long does it take girls to grow out their hair? I've never had long hair so I have no clue.

Cut my hair after graduating high school, never looked back.
Depends on how long you want it. You can grow about a foot in a year if you don't trim it at all.

Hair kind of slows in growth past a few inches, so if it was near shoulder length and then cut up to the ears it would take a while.

I remember the day my then gf had an impulse to shave part her hair, fucked it up, then was bald. That taken 3 months to get to ear length.

Whenever it happens in anime it saddens me. Togame was another victim.

Can't a girl decide: I am going to grow my hair out and timeskip? Or simply choose a different style of the same length?

>I remember the day my then gf had an impulse to shave part her hair, fucked it up, then was bald.
This is the reason for the existence of professional hair dressers.

Wait what! Since fucking when?

>Kino
>happy
huh?

At 100cm size and 15cm/year hair growth, regrowing the full length from baldness would take
6.5 YEARS

Cutting hair is a crime against cuteness.

nbakki.hatenablog.com/entry/Girls_Average_Height_and_Weight_by_Age_in_Japan
amaama-to-inazuma.wikia.com/wiki/Tsumugi_Inuzuka
>The average hair growth rate of Asian female participants was nearly 6 inches per year. Comparatively, African female participants' hair grew 4 inches (10 cm) per year, while Caucasian female participants' hair grew a little more than 5 inches (13 cm) per year.

If she didn't enjoy life as a traveler, she wouldn't stay a traveler now would she user?
Really, you take the good, you take the bad; you take them both and there you have, the facts of life.

Do girls actually cut their own hair? That seems like a really bad idea, how can you control scissors behind your head?

With hands?