No Religion?

Why does Sup Forums have so many boards, but no religion board? Or have I just never come across it because it's a secret board? If it's secret, why? I want a dedicated place to talk about religion. I recently had my first experience with God after praying for over a year and reading the Bible of my mother's dead best friend he left me after dying. I was a hardcore angry atheist before, but after much soul searching I realized I believed in a creator but not knowing what. After one special evening I was overwhelmed by a feeling I can only describe as awashed with a glow, or enveloped by a 'pleasance'.

Everyone I know in my contemporary life would just laugh in my face if I told them about this, let alone said I had been reading a Bible. If I told my folks, I'm not sure I could face the shame of my past speakings and actions as a bitter late teen/mid-20s filled with anger and self hate and admit to them I was wrong, even though I know that's what to do.

Posting this here because where the hell is the religion board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAJVKbVRPZU
youtube.com/watch?v=XXzOkCLdFwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=1s
digitaljournal.com/news/world/poll-found-0-of-icelanders-under-25-believe-bible-creation-story/article/512463?noredir=1
youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not religion board christian board.

not a religion board a Christian board.

This, Christcucks need a containment board.

Sup Forums is politics board. Do we talk about only politics here?

The problem of subjects like politics, history, and religion is that there is a massive amount of interconnectedness between the three subjects.

Sup Forums covers history better than /his/ (which should probably just be renamed to the German hate board as they hate Germans with such a burning perfect hatred.

I see no reason why Sup Forums wouldn't also cover religion better than a board devoted to the subject.

Lol what are you talking about? Most people don't give a shit if you're christian, you realize you're the majority here?

Here you get to practice countering political atheists - who constantly plot to steal your real freedom. Earth needs Christian warriors ready to take the fight to every corner of disbelief - from education to medicine to science. It's way easier than you think to defeat the atheist horde but you need to practice.

Religion is politics

that been said there are no threads needed for religious sects doctrine , like catholic anal beads, orthocuck general

Inb4 >>>/meta/

Sup Forums does not cover history better than /his/

I’m not opposed to a religion board.

t. /his/

There is it's the place to go to circlejerk about superstition.
Religion isn't a serious subject. It's just "hey, I have an imaginary friend, do you guys know him too?".

>reading the Bible of my mother's dead best friend he left me after dying
Did an injured puppy bring you the bible?

There's the perfect board for religion
You can talk there about any entities you see, you'll be welcome.

>Religion isn't a serious subject. It's just "hey, I have an imaginary friend, do you guys know him too?".

>Literally responsible for the entire philosophical and intellectual tradition of the west over the past 2000 years
>Lol man fuck that shit

You want to destroy white culture just as much as any other leftist.

>t. shitposts on /his/ how Sup Forums is retarded and that, to be fair, you gotta have a very high IQ to understand /his/

Nice to hear more brethren returning to Christ. I, too, know for a fact that God is real and he loves us, people. However, Sup Forums is already a religion + politics + history board, if we made a board for religion, mud slimes would hop over with LARPagans and etc., plus most christian posters would leave Sup Forums, so it'd become a retarded cesspool of degenerative nazi-wannabe's and shareblue bots.

Religion is for niggers.

I have an imaginary friend

imaginary and then you die or jesus comes back ... then you go no no no no no no

but its to late

>I want a dedicated place to talk about religion
Me too so that they stop polluting the other boards.
/rel/ when?

good idea

The very word is derived from Latin:
religare~ to tie back; to hold back; to thwart from forward progress; to bind.

Essentially, it's a repression of a human's ability to think. COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO KNOWLEDGE/TRUTH.

H8chdotnet/christian

Judaism and Christianity are just bastardized Zoroastrianism -- with a few Egyptian/Babylonian memes. Every story, every meme, stolen.

"hebrew" = Aramaic for nomad (nomadic tribes moved around by Babylon and Persians, no real identity until they stole one around 300BC).

Your entire life has been a joke.

Judiasm = Christianity = Islam = Gnositicsm/Freemasonry = Satanism = Communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAJVKbVRPZU

Um that's where you're wrong sweetie

This, if you want a containment board. Remember that the internet isn't capable of containment, only further festering.

As far as RELEVANT religious discussion, it doesn't belong on any one board. If you're discussing it in a historical context, /his/ can welcome it and produce discussion. If you're discussing it in a spiritual context, /x/. If you want to discuss the politics of religion, as many do, here on Sup Forums is perfectly fine. Sup Forums, /d/, /soc/, hell maybe even /toy/ can welcome topics about religion if they're relevant to the board. Religion is about no one thing that is deserves its own board, it's about all kinds of topics from all kinds of cultures. If you did get a general religion board, I can guarantee you that you, as a Christian, will have a hell of a time on it, because it won't be unique to YOUR religion. We'd need to have a board for every major religion to prevent rampant shitposting, and at that point people would still WANT to raid the board of the next most popular religion over.

Religion belongs in all fields and in non at the same time.

The alpha and the omega from were you come and to where are you heading for, that relation it's personal as I can't you force to believe something that doesn't satisfy you integrally.

In such cases they call dissociation, but it's just you lying and hiding what you truly believe and people can do it ad infinitum, so there's no way to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=XXzOkCLdFwI

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=1s

Hey if you really want to find the truth you should check this out

vaticancatholic.com

Shut up Chris Jericho you stupid idiot

* tips fedora *

Religion belongs in /x/

You will understand when you learn about the Demiurge.

>He doesn't know about christchan

Lol that's a bold face lie. Relgion is weak all together on those website. And pills have proved atheist are more dominate here

>Religion isn't a serious subject. It's just "hey, I have an imaginary friend, do you guys know him too?".

you seriously need to get shot with a bazooka for mindless comments like that because you don't understand the nature of spirituality and why people need that since religious faith gives you solace because nobody knows what will happen once you die and if there is an afterlife. this is a really tough subject. the toughest one in fact. "not a serious topic", he says. screw you, shallow ass atheist fucktard.

There is Sup Forums, where you can talk about basically anything, even your fairy tails.

This. It would definitely attract some wholesome normies.

Religion is unironically mind poison
>hurr let me dangle this mystical magical spiritual symbol in front your face
>now you won't notice how jews control your government media banking systems and entertainment industry

that's so idiotic and far-fetched. religion seriously isn't about "muh conspiracy theories". it has an entirely different purpose in society where dumb bickering about governments and all worldly sectors in life just don't apply.

But thats what religion looks like to us adults who dont need to fool ourselved into believing happy things to get by, tho i do agree that it is a serious topic as it is a serious problem in our world, its something we are struggling to grow out of.
Just like a toddler can sometimes not want to give up his pacifier, religious people dont want to give up their religion, but they have the ability to justify to themselves, the stupid things they believe and convince themselves that what they believe in is actually true and something they need.
Its harder to take part if wishfull thinking and "faith" when you have enough brain power, integrity and honesty, the first of which is growing within humanity and religious people, to counter it give up their intergrity and honesty.

/his/ is good goy Reddit-tier history

>Why does Sup Forums have so many boards, but no religion board?
We don't promote that kind of stupidity.
Extract what's relevant from religions and drop the non sense.

>religion board
a board dedicated to mind control?
the entire site is used for that

Wrong

It's called /his/

I agree, because I'm getting tired of christcucks and their obnoxiousness here.

/his/ is totally jewed

Sup Forums is the religion board

haha yes because religion is history.

Based fuckin Iceland, nobody under 25 believes in God. Good to see. Christianity is going away.

digitaljournal.com/news/world/poll-found-0-of-icelanders-under-25-believe-bible-creation-story/article/512463?noredir=1

And what if they start replacing Christianity with Islam, You dirty fucking red?

It's called /x/

youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU

CHRISTIANS BTFO.

Because religion is a fucking retarded outdated scam. You're just drawn to it because you make the false causation that an imaginery past was greater than the present, and that this must have been because religion was present. They have shit all to do with eachother, living under religious rule was generally shit (look at current islamic theocracies if you want to know what christian theocracies were like), and you'll change your mind very quickly. Almost all countries on this globe that have semetic religion suck. Fuck off and become atheist or buddhist, the only lifeviews that are compatible with 21st century.

>by my brain power alone I am saved and enlightened
>dips fedora

Fuck that shit. I'll take my Christfagging everywhere on this board because that's what Jesus commanded me to do!

You err.

Religare: re-read, to put an obligation on, to again-read.

pol is a christian board

>You're just drawn to it because you make the false causation that an imaginery past was greater than the present
Of course it was. And your Marxism = a cult and "religous rule". You're right about the rest though.

thats exactly what i was waiting for someone to say, well after someone actually addressing what i said.

pol "is" a christian board

Even Jesus hated the jews for their greed and evil
The evil of jews applies to all sectors of life, because they have tried to ruin it all

>dips fedora
It's not working. No one is going to worship a Rabbi as the creator of existence anymore.

>I'll take my Christfagging everywhere on this board because that's what Jesus commanded me to do!
It's not working. No one is going to worship a Rabbi as the creator of existence.

>pol "is" a christian board
No... (((Hollywood))) and the faggot pedo Vatican and KGB Orhodoxy is Christian. Sup Forums is an Aryan board.

user don't confuse Spirituality and Religion. What you experience is Spirituality, and it's comforting. Religion comes after spiritually (the belief and knowing that happiness). Generally religion takes advantage of spirituality and then makes people brainwashed into doing dumb things (paying money, suicide, etc.)

would attract some islamofascist normies

test

Before Trump there used to be great threads on this subject, on this board which is hard to believe.

Atheists are dying out. Going extinct. Being replaced.
YOU DON'T BREED

kek, fucking self-enlightened fool.

Because religion's for faggots, faggot.

Unironically /x/ has the most religion threads out of all boards. It's the place you want to go if you want to talk to genuine devotees. Other boards with similar but lower levels are /lit/ and /his/.

>secret boards

Wait, there are secret boards? What are they?

/x/ has snowniggers and occultist Satan worshipers. That's why the boardd is dead.

Nice try jidf/shareblue/r_td/tumblr

>Why are there no boards dedicated to the supernatural and gullible thinking?

/x/

Good idea, clean up Sup Forums by removing the Christcuckoldry.

Unironically, this is a good idea.

Can a mod pin this?

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.