Helck thread

Chapter 95.1 by Kirei Cake

Since the Tlanon no longer appears the sundays here is a thread with last week chapter translated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b2-7HwWB4U
youtube.com/watch?v=s_wPG3-VZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And that´s it all.

This chapter and the second part would be the last one in the next volume, the later would be the second volume of this human caste arc. So I doubt that we are getting more than two or three chapters to deal with Mikaros last trick.

Why the fuck Helck needs to suffer so much?

i waited for you my sweet T.T

To be fair the chances of the author actually killing all human are slim, so someone is gonna save the day and maybe die in the process, Azudora most likely.

Mikaros doesn't deserve to live in the manga for so long. How does he even control Charami if Control was the King's power?

Don't cry, user. One day Helck threads will be extremely popular. Or not - whatever, until threads are so comfy.
I doubt that humans will die too, but Helck doesn't know this and looking at his current sufferings because of this... it's too painful.

Well, he had a tecnique to destroy Edil and Alicia´s minds, I guess that he must have a weaker version of a control power. I mean, Doruushi main power are barriers, but we have seen other characters using them too (Azudora, Vamirio, Hon, Asuta, etc)

I forgot, but it seems that the witch predicted this bad end with her magic and has something that may help, now seems like a good time to use "the thing", watever it is.

>> Mikaros doesn't deserve to live in the manga for so long
This. He's a cool villian but story needs another antagonists (who don't die too fast after the first appearance) as well.

user, forgive for telling you this, but Helck may be ending right now, so we may not get any more antagonists.

You broke my heart with one sentence, user.Just joking. But still this is sad if it's true. This story could be much bigger.
Are Helck's sales or ratings so bad?

It sells the same as the other series of the Ura-Sunday, so that doesn´t really matter. On the other hand it gets lots of comments in the app and ranks fairly high, from 6th to 4th.

Congratulations to the author I never thought that the spell of Uria and Azu´s history would be relevant.

>Nice ranks
>Nice selling
Good, then chances that Helck is now ending are really small. At least this arc is not the last one.

Cute
I hope the next arc will involve Helck going on an adventure with Alicia
Anime when?
Also when the anime gets announced
Who should direct it?
Who should play Helck?

If the series were to end soon in the end I would bet for three more volumes.
-Volume 10: From chapter 87 until this one.
-Volume 11: Four/Five chapters to end this arc and the rest sol ones.
-Volume 12: More Sol chapters, we see the capital, the other kings and then time-skip end with Vamirio letting a bottle of orange juice in Helck´s tomb.

Trigger for the studio, but sadly I doubt we will get an anime. Kengan Ashura won the Ura-Sunday´s poll in where the winner would get one and years later still nothing.

>helck by trigger
Don't get my hopes up, user

I kinda miss the first sol/comedy chapters, i mean the direction the story has taken is really good, but still.

I know, it was the same during Helck´s flashback user, we don´t got any jokes or funny moments after the castle infiltration in the rest of the flashback.

We will get happy and goofy moments after this. I think that this kind of serious arc is more funny to read once it is finished, all toghether.

The King is still alive, too.

>when the anime gets announced
>yfw everything is going to be in color, and Helck will have neon blue hair.
That's the only reason why I don't want anime adaptation for Helck.

At worst put a b&w filter.

>blue hair
Holy shit how did I never notice this
I could swear it was blonde

Fucking this, i tought he was blonde for 50+ chapters

Not even if Rafaed or Mikaros get this voice? Think carefully now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b2-7HwWB4U

You better not open the pic

It would piss me off, but it woluldn´t be weird, Helck and Vamirio have the bad habit of not destroying all the remains of enemies that can regenerate.

>mangareader

The worst possible plot device: time loop.

Rafaed´s reason to help Mikaros was to let humans have a chance of surviving in the new world, right? That means that after what Mikaros has done this chapter, their partnership is over, Rafaed redemption is coming.

user, don´t even joke about that. I got war flashbacks about such devices.

Rafaed is a baka, there's not much surviving when most of humans are muscular dolls with no personality. He deserves to die.

He is a pretty pessimist guy, I guess that he will sacrifice himself and die as a hero.

>helck's tomb

please stop

That wasn´t a prediction, but a fact user, Vamirio is gonna outlive Helck.

There have been too many victories recently.

I'm looking forward to the oncoming despair. Helck is best when he is suffering.

They struggled against only one of those warriors.

Makes me wonder how the hell are they gonna fight against these guys:

I dropped Helck four months ago to wait for more chapters and am still waiting, who else /patient/ here?
What am I in for once I pick it back up again? Last thing I remember was spy girl being locked up.

Some cool moments and lots of lore, if you wait a few weeks more you may get to read the whole arc in one day.

I forgot, but this theme came to my mind as soon as I saw this scene even without the context

youtube.com/watch?v=s_wPG3-VZdE

Worth the wait, might even reread the whole thing while I'm at it.

Can someone explain why you read this? Does it get better later on? Because I read the first 20 chapters and it seemed genuinely terrible.

There's a better version of this weg but first chapters are fun
It gets gradually more serious and you can't help but love pretty much every character

Meant to reply to

This arc is honestly overstaying its welcome. The whole "not even my final keikaku" thing is getting tiring and Helck's therapist is going to be the richest man in the Empire if they don't stop bullying Alicia.
We really need to end it soon and get some nice serving of comfy healing chapters before we set off north.

Since this seems the last upper hand of Mikaros I think it will be fine, we aren´t yet in Dressrossa levels of dragging.

I understand why people can find the arc tiring. Still so far we only got two twist bosses, the king and Mikaros (that shouldn´t count a secret boss) Furthermore the king was mostly a tool to explain Mikaros plans and reveal Helck´s secret. It would be a problem if after resolving this problem and defeating Mikaros someone that we don´t know about appears.

And user, I am worried that the north enemies might end being less intimidating and dangerous than these enemies

>I am worried that the north enemies might end being less intimidating and dangerous than these enemies
That's hardly a problem. Just set up a conflict that can't be resolved with brute force alone or find a reason for Helck to not be able to bring his A game. Also that would mean the characters with lower power levels might get their time to shine, which is always nice.

Power creep is hell of a drug, people forget that you don't need escalation to keep thing fun.

>I am worried that the north enemies might end being less intimidating and dangerous than these enemies
I wonder if they'll receive an appropriate threat rating.

I just wanted a story about 2D Rich Piana leaving humanity behind. Instead it's dozens of chapters of saving humans. Kill me.

>this fucking guy again
Aw hell.

Same here, that blue hair fucked with my perception bad. I still picture him blonde in my head before having to correct myself.