Should I buy this book or nah?

Should I buy this book or nah?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11g-E__toWQ
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1687A2C8D7FEDC7B941B4DAC1922BB7F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

I would say yes, but he's turned into a pussy. It used to be yadda yadda 70% of claimed rape cases are feminist tards, now he just completely accepts them all. He pussied out so much, don't give him attention.

Make milo great again. I honestly wish he would go back to how he used to be but everyone changes I suppose.

did he actually lie about being a jew?

>buying books
Who the fuck is still paying for books? Just "find" the audiobook or the PDF. Also, fuck that kike faggot and his book.

Easier on the eyes, and physical copies don't disappear in 10 years.

He should just own his pederasty thing. Its true anyway.

Was going to put my copy in a book swap in the park for kids.

Why would you. Check /pol literature. All you need is here.

No need to. I've read it and it's babby's first redpill. Absolutely nothing there will be new to you if you've so much as lurked Sup Forums for a month.
That and a lot of faggot jokes.

My buddy hates Milo and he said it's a good read. That guy reads anything though. He has a collection of Chomsky books just so he could shit on him In a few college essays.

Nifty, its nice to have a well read friend, you can just garner information.

It's a great listen on audio. He is probably one of the best narrators I have listened to. The book is just well distilled and packaged summary of everything you already know. It is worth remembering the sound bites in preparation for a debate with a low energy lefty.

>funding a pedo
Really?

Nah, he's just a victim with stockholm syndrome or something. He doesn't appear to be interested in kids.

Its not stockholm syndome, its just fairly common, its not really that big of a deal for adolescents to experience. Plenty of studies showing that, I think its a politically correct feminist thing in general to suggest all sexual things are traumatic automatically.

Could be how he contracted the gay.

It's really good

I got it on audiobook

$22 for a hardback or whatever that transfers into dollarydoos.

A lot of Milo's spcheel is just light weight shit. It's an easier primer for those to find out about the Jew.

Maybe, although if you accept it as he did and like it chances are you were already

This is a fucking shill thread. Stay on reddit milo you faggot.

because reading is hard

Good read

NO

Milo, stop shilling your books.
Tell your interns to fuck off and give back the donations you stole for the White Male scholarships.

Imagine even momentarily contemplating handing your money over to a homosexual jew pervert.
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

nu/pol/ indeed.
Buy Culture of Critique instead, OP.

No
don't support anything from r/the_faggot

why would you want to buy a book by a litteral faggot?

this

Nah, just watch his college talks. It's basically the same thing.

No!
Him and Ben support the browning of America while keeping his Jewish heritage intact. Identity politics is bad for everyone else EXCEPT for Jews.
Every fucking time!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=11g-E__toWQ

This. If you've been on Sup Forums for the last few months, he doesn't say anything you don't already know.

buy the audiobook

It's funny and well-written. I sincerely enjoyed it.

PS: You don't have to pay for it though: libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=1687A2C8D7FEDC7B941B4DAC1922BB7F

It's decent and good for a few chuckles.

>go to index
>look up abortion
>says "see, baby killers"

I've found him entertaining in interviews, although I find it hard to believe he actually (truly) holds some of the opinions he claims, e.g. re: abortion. But I'm not sure I've heard anything either original from him, or particular well-stated.

Anything that'd make me think otherwise?

It is...okay. Not overly politically philosophical it is crass just to be crass, but it is a short read supporting a wonderful faggot...so yeah. Buy it

was lousy, rushed, phoned in. nothing new or interesting. waste of money. his speeches much better.

gtfo mods sage this book shill before someone kills him

No, I'm not buying your book, i'll pirate it IF you're lucky. Maybe.

It was a A-.

Pretty funny, and intelligent if you've been following events around him and young conservatives

>buying a book, written by a nigger pozzing kike e-celeb

You kinda answered your onw question there, pal.

No but you should buy Lauren's book.

this

before someone throws acid at your faggot jew criminal mug

Lol pleb

wtf is happening to Sup Forums when people want to fucking read some crap from a faggot