ITT: anime virgins will NEVER understand

ITT: anime virgins will NEVER understand

Scum's Wish was good, the next season is going to be better.

Still haven't seen it. Refuse to watch it.

I will not subject myself to fictional sluts.

Weak, only one of the main female characters is a non-virgin.

And that's enough to trigger Sup Forums

>there are still people mad she got a happy ending

I didn't understand or want it but I wasn't angry over it. It was more confusing than anything else. It has flavors of realism because shit like what happened can slide in the real world, but I would rather not have negative realism in my fiction. The real world is shit enough without it creeping into my escapism.

I've seen this get mentioned alongside Kuzu no Honkai a few times now, dunno why. Only thing they have in common is the hot sloppy kisses.

Stop watching this filth. It's haram.

Some idiots still believe she was a villain who had a life mission to make main characters life as miserable as possible while as the series went on it obviously became clear that wasn't the case so. Not to mention many fans would conveniently forget that Hanabi and Mugi were themselves scum and project them as some sort of tragic heroine and hero and put the blame of not only their own but also other characters stupid decisions on her as a means of catharsis.(many fans, not all)

>Only thing they have in common is the hot sloppy kisses
Exactly.

Personally felt happy for her. It also left a very positive message for the viewers if they could see past the hate the her character permeated (some very exaggerated by the fans). Would have preferred if Kanai was further developed though. For the role he played he was a very underdeveloped character. I liked other characters too and let's see what happens in the coming extra chapter.

I'll never understand what it's like to have multiple STDs

there isn't going to be a second season

Yeah, some people treated this like a typical romance with sympathetic protagonists and a villain, despite it being off from the beginning. Akane was rotten but so were the others to varying degrees, and it was about them becoming better people.
>Personally felt happy for her.
Me too. I agree about Kanai, it's like he was only there for Hanabi's and Akane's sake.

Scum's Wish 2: Ecchan's Revenge

And that alone triggered many fans.

People acting like Scums Wish wasn't just deluded emotionless morons fucking anyone for the sake of it.

Why wouldn't a virgin understand it.

I'm not a virgin and I thought that the characters are uniformly terrible people.

To be sure the writing is fantastic and the entire thing is entirely believable. But I read Cambodian charcoal scratchings for escapism not to be reminded of the fact that human beings are rats.

>this is a virgin's interpretation of Kuzu no Honkai

It was a positive development though. At the end it explored scummy characters coming out of their self-destructive behaviour.

Lelouch isn't a virgin.

Lelouch please.

Anime is only for virgins, you disgusting degenerate.

there are two sluts and four virgins in that pic

If you're crying while being touched up in a consented manner you're doing something wrong.

Even most teens know how to enjoy sex without scarring each other.

Three virgins by the end of the series

2DPD should never be allowed to exist.

Lost my virginity to a prostitute

I liked it

Why sully yourself simply to say you've lost it?

Because I have nothing

Then just kill yourself.

Only after you do it first

Me too.

sensei is as vanilla as you can get though, he has sex twice at the very end and then marries that person

Maybe a little, the best part of the series though is that nothing is ever really absolute, like being super happy after getting your best possible ending, she's happy yeah but even for her it almost feels bittersweet.

My ex girlfriend

What's there to even understand about it?

But it's shit anyway

I loved this anime and how much it triggered purityfags