Whats this guys deal anyways...

Whats this guys deal anyways? Why does he always pick fight with people who are highly respected for their intellect here, like Sargon or Dr Peterson? Is Jim controlled opposition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS6GslD3gOI
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he can't handle the banter
dude's an internet troll, nothing else

>Sargon
litterally no one respects Carl
>Peterson
Jim only made that video because his retarded following started kicking up shit based off a 15 second soundbite from a stream where he offhandedly gave his opinion on Peterson.

>like Sargon or Dr Peterson?

the man is a genius!

>Sargon
>highly respected for their intellect
not sure if b8

"Don't pick on my autistic internet heros, you bully!". kek. People are tards. Laughing at their spergery is awesome. Dude is funny. Cope.

JIM IS FINNISH!!

COME HOME MONGOL MAN!!!!

Reminder, he's the reason Terry got worse.

metokur does not even get money from jewtube
He handles anything that could potentially act as a lolcow, and makes fun of everyone, even his buds
He is entertaining, and he puts a great deal of effort into something that grants him no income, so either he enjoys his "fame" or OP is right

A fucking leaf

he shat on his personality test that's all. It's probably no better than all the free ones out there anyway

He's not wrong to have one but he does have a Patreon.

Fuck Sargon, I used to listen to TWIS back in the day, but after his recent bitch fit against Spencer I can't stand the geeza

>Peterson is a tard
Okay

Canadians are pathetic.

Picklerick detected

No really, please tell me what you do for a living that qualify you to call a professor of psychology a tard.

He is not ourguy. We should go after him. Somebody knows who he is and where he works.

Metokur:
I have no values -- Im cool.
Everyone else is CRINGE (tm)

He's a manchild

He's the (you)tuber. Literally an attention whore trying to create controversy through trolling for views and (you)s.
Didn't heard of the guy until few months ago, when he harnessed Terry Davis' mental condition for youtube views. He's the reason normies invaded Terry streams, trolls followed up until the situation went fucked up beyond repairs.
Without this fucker, Terry wouldn't be homeless and we would likely still have TOS walkthrough and /comfy/ programming streams.

I wonder who wrote this post?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This will be the 6th time he has created an internet personae, and he has become increasingly efficient at it.

E-drama sells.

Shill detected.

some years ago Jim used to shit on shills. now he shills.
youtube.com/watch?v=tS6GslD3gOI

>Whats this guys deal anyways?
Jim’s an oldfag Sup Forumsack.
>Why does he always pick fight with people who are highly respected for their intellect here, like Sargon or Dr Peterson?
Nether of those limp-wristed cucks are respected here.
>Is Jim controlled opposition?
Newfag get out!

Murdoch Murdoch is shit.

>Picklerick detected
>kek. People are tards. Laughing at their spergery is awesome. Dude is funny. Cope.
you sound like a AI

>he says while posting cringedoch

You are shit.

o please go on and tell us a cartoon that is not shit that is still ongoing

Of course he is respected. Hwy, he's an intellectual!

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

Jim said something on Pepeson?

hes 4chans version of drama alert

Aside from the obvious allusions to skeptics this sounds exactly like Jim lmao. No convictions, just tearing any and everyone else down for shekels.

whats the deal with Terry?
Did Jim troll him over the edge?
is Sup Forums mad with Jim?

This.
The guy is literally an autist.

>Metokur:
> I have no values -- Im cool.
> Everyone else is CRINGE (tm)
youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w

Jim goes after lolcows of all stripes. Sargon goes after low-hanging political fruit.

Jim deals in humor. Sargon deals in manufactured outrage.

nigga who?

you watch cartoons?

>this thread again

you're cancer

>nigga who?
Some fag who's basically a social media war profiteer.

I don't watch anime but frankly there is nothing better than anime tiddies

I like how this guy basically instigated gamergate then quickly bailed when his online movement got shat on by the media.

Le Internet Aristocrat xD

He’s a cripple

>Murodc Murdoc is le greato, neufag!
the entire show is a joke on white-trash 'nationalists"

He is an oldfag.
He is not enemy but not ally either.
He is just doing it for the lulz.
You would know this is you were not such a newfag and I'm suprised nobody called you on your flag you LEAF.

Fuck off, Billy.

Apparently pseudo-intellectuals lack self awareness and the capacity to think critically

Anyone else remember the stream during gg when Jim fingered his asian gf live?

>Billy.
if you bull the bullies then who bullies the bullies' bullies?

He constantly states that he just wants to laugh at retards on the internet. Sargon go Ape shit because he got his shit pushed in for a week and he thinks appealing to Jim is some how going to get the dogs called off of him.

no he bailed because he got sucked off on stream while a mongrel went off on a rant about the holocaust but didnt have the facts to argue well

people called him out for being a retard and his ego couldnt take. sadly this moment was used to shit gamergate up with tone policing and token degenerates to show that GG is totally not racist/sexist/fagphobic and so on

I remember when he raped a child on a stream and claimed she was 'Asian' instead of underage.

Jim is /ourguy/

Jim's an eBeggar
>he'd be on welfare if not for his DSP-like army

Jim is an old Sup Forumstard.
WTF is with all these threads attacking E-celebs?
I mean speaking of controlled opposition here i just find it odd that the same Swedecuck and Leaf keep making these threads several times a day like they have some sort of personal grudge. Did he expose your adult diaper fetish or something? You one of those Tumblr furries that got exposed to your parents and now you're all salty?

You know he just might be controlled opposition. You know back in '95 the world on a different axis yet at that juncture '34 was no comparison. If handy, I gots those sources

Daily reminder that leftypol faggots get the bullet, the rope, the pyre or a combination of the three.

>DUDE ALL OLDFAGS ARE COOL AND YOU CAN'T CRITICISE THEM LMAO
Just because he's been here a long time doesn't mean he's immune from being a fucking retard

Jim has exellent points tho.
Petterson really does say the most basic things to millenials and they are like
>HOLLY SHIT GET UP AND DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE?
>WHAT A GOD!
>NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT
Sargon is a douche who thinks too much of himself, especially after JRE.
Jim is a funny commentary guy who enjoys good Internet Drama like most people nowadays.

Nothing but leftypol shills, see Anyone who uses the term "E-celeb" is either a shill or retarded, usually both.

Jim is /ourguy/ fuck off

He isn't even funny he just sounds pathetic and cringey desu

where did I say he cannot be criticized?
OP is a fucking retard and so are you

>highly respected for their intellect here
No such thing here.

>excellent points tho
Apart from stating the obvious what does he even do

Face it, now he's nothing more than a run of the mill e-celeb drama commentator. The Keemstar of old Sup Forums

Sargon doesnt seem very smart

I watched his latest video. In it he bitched heavily about articles not using the word "allegedly" in their headlines, then showed one that did, and continued to bitch that they dont do it

>highly respected for their intellect
>Sargon or Dr Peterson
back up a sec m8
ur not making sense

I sometimes think Jim is false flagging these threads. Even though I like the guy.
That's because you have good taste.

If you cant see the difference between Keemstar and Jim, you need a fucking doctor, sir.

take it somewhere else boomerino

>expecting someone with a brain tumor to give a shit about politics anymore

I don't give a shit about Sargon, i just think Jims a faggot who for some reason people here treat with deference because he shits on the people they don't like, by repeating ad nauseum the same 2-3 criticisms for hours on end.

Just like skeptics with their feminists Jim picks the low hanging fruit.

>Quadroon of Mossad
>Respected for his intellect
Thanks Leaf, I needed a good laugh this morning.

>1
you are cancer and herpes

It's the daily Mister Metokur hate thread created by a fucking leaf that loves Jordan Peterson.

Jordan we know it's you.

I just stuck my finger up my nose and there you were

*flick!*

go to plebbit faggot, no one's gonnat bite your bait.

Ever notice how it's always during European hours these threads pop up and that a large majority of them are filled with faggots that take the internet seriously? The same types of fags that would have been driven off Sup Forums for laughs just 5 years ago? It reeks of Reddit.

>Sargone
>Highly respected

He's consistent at what he does. He basically maintains the position he would have had a decade ago on stupid communities on internet, and he's good at being concise at pointing out how stupid things on internet are. He keeps making a distinction between Internet and real life that many have trouble with, and that's what allows him to enjoy this content more and get less agitated or bothered. And to direct himself to people without giving two fucks. He can ask questions without giving a shit about how big this fucking celebrity or that one is on Internet.

He didn't just pick a fight with Sargon in any case. He tries to get to the bottom of shit without giving a fuck about "celebrities" and he's not on anyone's side. He's not going to act like many people who sit there just trying to assume that Carl is this innocent intellectual who got big on honesty and good tactics, or who are afraid of challenging him because he's some sort of aggressive piece of shit when someone dares to challenge his ideas. If he sees stupid shit he's going to point it out, and I find people like Louise Le Vag to be incompetent pussies in need of a leader to give blowjobs to on a regular basis.

And I don't find Jordan Peterson to be that bad, but his fanbase is definitely quite cancerous, there's no denying that.

>Sargon or Dr Peterson
what has this place become. Christ

Every government in Europe hires antifa shills to "troll" despicable nazis.It's all out normie sperg because redditors post at least a good meme or two.

He is an e celeb who has no influence on anything significant. His main audience is underdeveloped men looking for a dad on youtube, as is the base demographic for all e celebs. In reality he is a nobody with an account on a free video website.

friendly reminder this guy has been making this same post almost every day for months

Really? Terry already had a huge following on Sup Forums and Sup Forums before Meterkur did his ‘lolcow’ video.

If you keep making the same e-celeb threads you’ll get banned m8

Because Jim is a bully.

Is ‘Jim’ American or Canadian?

>people who are highly respected
Because when your ego, vanity, and hubris start showing, you need crazy and funny assholes like Jim to knock you back into the mud.

>Is Jim controlled opposition?
No. He's a former goon whose religion is shitposting.

Why are they even popular? Were they even a thing before gamergate?

when has he attacked sargon? Sargon is a pretty respectable guy in general. He's right about Peterson.

You say intellect then you mention Sargon. Those dont line up.

Gr8 b8