What's Sup Forums's take on the Manhattan project?

What's Sup Forums's take on the Manhattan project?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Fuchs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Klaus Fuchs saved the world.

Two was not enough for the Japs

nuclear weapons are a made-up idea

They failed.
Patton fetched the Nukes from Germany, along with the scientist who developed them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Fuchs
I’d argue that this twat waffle did more to accelerate Soviet nukes than those two fags

Based.

current year.
still believing in nukes.
it's carpet bombs, stupid

still, they are your greatest allies and they betray you on every corner.

klaus fuchs was a cunt

test

Kek

Ja

I can't upload pictures.

Enlighten me.
Actually, I've found a lot of reading regarding the atom bomb hoax, but I'd like you to show me the sources you trust .

it's the jews.

seriously, i can't upload either. i think it might be a (((bug))).

they wanted so badly to use that thing on berlin but the germans surrendered too soon

No I think they finally realized what we do as has happened before, and some miserable government employed it's taking a very deep fall into the rabbit hole.

So as usual they want to see that blocking the pics it's meaningless.

one word: freemasons.

they tell us Nazi scientists fled to America to develop the (((bomb))). Then those (((Nazis))) began working with (((NASA))). Then we went to the (((Moon))). Then we lost the design of those rockets, (((pure coincidence))).

The ''bomb'' is a big bluff. No one has the bomb. It's smoke and mirrors. When was the last time you saw a real bomb exploding? And, when was the last time you saw real men go to the real Moon with real rockets?

The nazis were obviously involved as they were stealing von braunn research as the war advanced, but the key was oppenheimer, he made the difference between a wacky idea and the actual bomb.

>autism: the thread

i'm not saying the nazis weren't involved. the nazis are involved in everything, you antisemite.

my point is that not everything the nazis were involved in is real. the nazis were involved in propaganda as well. if you repeat the lie of the (((bomb))) often enough, the goyim will believe it.

I just realized it's probably not common for Europoor neverserved virgins to have actually seen a nuclear weapon. I've seen several. And the entire existence of the SSBN sub fleet (costing billions every year) argues that Nukes are real.

>inb4 'yeah, well did you slip past the guards and take off the casing to verify it was actually a nuclear weapon'

yeah, well did you slip past the guards and take off the casing to verify it was actually a nuclear weapon? oh wait...

but seriously, you saw the (((bomb))). good for you, goy, you must be very special, you truly are the greatest of all allies.

von Braun had nothing to do with the Manhattan Project or nuclear weapons

you are fucking stupid if you think cold war was a real conflict and not financed by jewsa and jewry throughout the world. The usa(jews) did nothing but benefit from the cold war, looking back a war had no chance of taking place, even with the missile crisis, etc. Its just proxy wars in order to deestabilize governments throughout the world. Im not saying these jews are innocent, but theres a hidden tale to this. They were killed for different reasons, no one in the urss had the intent to bomb the usa and viceversa, it would be killing their cash cow essentially

DING DING DING! Glad you posted this so early in the thread, based nip

Not exactly what I was after. I saw one a website where this guy explained, physically, matematically, with equations and graphs and tables, why the atom bomb could not possibly exist. That's what I'm looking for.

if the (((bomb))) exists, then it is the best kept secret in the universe. what is it made of? it's a secret. how does it work? it's a secret. everything about it is a (((secret))). but some (((people))) worked on the bomb, so we have to take their words for it.

Cold War was a kike dialectic to synthesize modern globalism. The only time the USA and the USSR ever faced a real threat (axis powers), both ZOGs dropped the charade and revealed their true colors as allies in Jewry. The main purpose of the nuke lie was simply to provide plausible deniability for why these supposed enemies NEVER, EVER fought a war against each other

here is a question to the (((bomb shills))). If the bomb exists, then show me when it was used.

>muh nagasaki and hiroshima

carpet bombs.

>muh hundreds of tests

were you there to witness it?

>muh nasa space agency

if you believe them, then you also believe in global warming.

This is my favorite meme after flat earth.

Now I just need autistically detailed screencaps of info about (((Nukes))).

Immediately fucked with by Soviet Jews, and Roosevelt let it happen because he was a commie faggot. Meanwhile the brits who gave us the technical package for all their secret projects, including the mathematic theories leading to the creation of the Manhattan Project, something Fermi working in the United States thought impossible, were left out of the loop.

And then Truman cut down the military budget so we really only had strategic nuclear capability, but then pussied out and wouldnt use it in Korea, leading to us fighting a year of the war without a Naval Blockade, Armored Army, and Marines with world war 2 jungle gear fighting in the snow.

>be america
>have the most powerful (((bomb))) in the world.
>not using it except on japs to then create anime that proves to be even more powerful than the (((bomb)))

Japan literally nuked you twice as hard, burger.

Fucked up the delicate social balance of the world, so now, even the weak are allowed to "be" something so they can leech off the others.

kikes can get together and make nukes but i cant even have an all white fishing club at school

i agree

how do you believe you even exist? you could be an imaginary daydream of some other being that will cease to exist once its teacher tells it to pay attention in interdinensional supreme being elementary school

what, you want an all white fishing club at school? what are you, some kind of nazi?

i think, therefore i am. the (((bomb))) is as real and as powerful as anime, i grant you that.

>America: we haz the bumbz and shieet. Now, take our petrodollars or else we depose your government.
>the world: Ok ok, just don't hurt us with your big bad bomb.
>Lebanon, Syria, Iraq: we don't need petrodollar.
>America: Oy vey, antisemites. you oppress your own people, regime change!
>Hillary: we came, we saw, he died, hahahahaaaaaa

>let kikes join your research team
>oh no all our secrets were leaked to the communists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

The bell it's interesting, bet he looked at the research at least.

Deposing governments and bombing countries does not work as well as 80's americans believed.

based tulip poster dropping /x/ /his/ bombs
>thumbsup.jpeg

>all white fishing club at school
thatsracist.jpeg
>WE
>WUZ
>ANGLERS N SHIT

the fuck are you talking about?

can't you read? the bomb is as real as anime. it's real in your mind.

>what is it made of? it's a secret. how does it work? it's a secret. everything about it is a (((secret))). but some (((people))) worked on the bomb, so we have to take their words for it.

a lot of info got declassified. Literally just use your web engine and search "Manhattan Project", there's a website with a list of people who worked on it, those who died working on it, pictures, documents...
you're figuratively a retard