Using slave morality against Jews

Jews used Christianity to bring down Romans. Jews used SJWs to bring down WASP America. Now Jews are in power. Is it possible to use another slave morality movement against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/25/jews-cross-symbol-of-oppression-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html
cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/28/bible.burning/index.html
arts.cornell.edu/prh3/310/texts/paris1255.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She wants to be blacked so bad.

I want to eat her sweet ass and impregnate her with kangz.

Sounds like you want to be gassed. Keep your race mixing hands off of her, you big nosed bitch.

Nice brapper

Please read a philosopher other than Nietzsche.

Where is that photo from?

obvious slide thread is obvious

no dude we should use slave morality against the goyim, the goyim are too powerful and have to be put in their place .

once you read Genealogy, there is no point in reading anything else

Ana nystrom

>Is it possible to use another slave morality movement against them?
Zoroastrianism

The real problem is they have a long succession so they can hide behind authority, like with Christian posters claiming they are still Aryan and traditional. When you use fresh memes/cults you are starting from the fucking bottom and without the help of things like Navy Intelligence (L. Ron Hubbard) or Jewish-reFreemasony (Crowly - which took 100yrs and the invention of LSD) your movement will take longer than you have to stop this genocide. Also they will kill most of you.

Therefor you need an older tradition that everyone can jump on and has authority already built in. Futurism might work, but then you need some tech to back it up like the Chinese who are playing with embryos and making supermen.

>Please read a philosopher other than Nietzsche.
Nietzsche was the last real philosopher. After him, everyone was just doing Nietzsche.

solid 8 braphog

>I want to shove muh dik into a blob of fat

Then go fuck two sticks of butter, you degenerate apes

You're either gay, or you haven't hit puberty (which is likely since you're a libertarian)

No, because we aren't

Jew rhymes with Flu.

(((COINCIDENCE)))???

if they don't kill us they just make us strong and much try harder next time.

Braaapppppftfftfyftf

girl wid big butt i wan fucc!1

muh brapfu braping at 220braps/hour

Absolutely disgusting whale

Yes, it's called cryptocurrencies.

You forgot Eric Voegelin.

It's dinner time, bro

I would eat that ass so hard it would make her cum. Or me. First one to the finish line wins!

BRAPHOG ALERT

Romans eliminated Jews in 100 AD and took 90,000 or so into slavery after killing a million.

How did jews take down romans?

Romans went soft

I want to lick and smell her shitty butthole

Jews have been in a constant battle for a really long time bros. A battle between Bolshevism and Zionism, both of which are bigly destructive to the West. They are really good at marketing and social manipulation, which is why most of our political systems and options force us to choose a faction of juden.

I don't think you can use a form of slave morality to defeat them, because they have been using slave morality (among other things) to control people for many thousands of years.

yeah but the jews didn't do it

yeah but the jews didn't do it

Jews have been in a constant battle for a really long time bros. A battle between Bolshevism and Zionism, both of which are bigly destructive to the West. They are really good at marketing and social manipulation, which is why most of our political systems and options force us to choose a faction of juden.

They have been using slave morality (among other things) to control people for many thousands of years. They are using it right now to maintain some form of distortion or control in our countries right now. In my country, there are the libshits who are either neoliberals or legit leftists, and they are totally from top to bottom co-opted by either Bolshevism or Zionism. Zionism at the top of the ranks, most of the political establishment, most think tanks and Bolshevism at the lower ranks, the activists, the bleeding heart soyims. The neocons and crypto neocons like Shapiro and others are all obviously zionists. Zionists utterly dominate the conservative establishment. But in the lower echelons there are conservatives who are beginning to understand how deep and perverse these foreign ideologies are. But most everyone still clings to some form of slave morality in these lower ranks as well, and are ultimately exploitable because of it.

>Jews used Christianity to bring down Romans.
Rome's fall was caused by degeneracy like gay marriages and pagans pillaging it. Christians persecuted Jews.

Are there white men that actually speak like this now?

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. At all.

>American education

>Rome's fall was caused by degeneracy like gay marriages and pagans pillaging it. Christians persecuted Jews.
Roman Christianity was a gay cult. That's why they didn't get married and rape kids. They also burned the entire culture, books, temples, mudered all the philosophers, and made Jews a holy people. It's Communism. Jews and Christians turned Zoroastrianism into proto-Communism and Zionism.

>American education
Fuck off Commie

Christians started to persecute jews after becoming the state religion in 380. it's a historical fact.

what kind of diseases would I catch, if I'd bury my face in that ass and eat it for 30 minutes?

Romes downfall was caused by it getting too big then splitting in two leading to the west being too poor to pay for its own protection
how the fuck can gay marriage bring down an empire?

youtube.com/watch?v=FOy43pOAIBU

Christians BTFO by Jew.

>Click here
Hep A

I have no doubt there was persecution, as there would have been for a non-jew in jewish lands. Jews didn't have to come to Europe, and Christianity eroded Roman culture was the point.

So why did they kill "their" supposed messiah then?
Why did they kill almost all of his disciples? Why do they kidnap Christian children and kill them?
Why do they burn bibles?
Why do they burn churches?
Why do they blame Christianity for all the evil in the world but protect islam?
Why do they openly mock Jesus without fear?
Why did they push seperation of state and church?
Why do they hate the Cross?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/25/jews-cross-symbol-of-oppression-Christians

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/11786802/Burning-of-Christian-churches-in-Israel-justified-far-Right-Jewish-leader-says.html

cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/28/bible.burning/index.html

arts.cornell.edu/prh3/310/texts/paris1255.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln

>says complete nonsense about christianity and the roman empire
>gets triggered when people laugh at american "education"

>muh wikipedia