The shekelesh wiped out civilization in 1177BC?

So this Phd on youtube is saying that the great dark age in 1177BC was done by an alliance of peoples, including the philistines, one named the shekelesh. (see youtube.com/watch?v=hyry8mgXiTk_)

He says that the shekelesh must be sicily because it sounds the same.

I ask you /pol, uneducated people who don't have a PhD, who are the shekelesh?

lol
WTF.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SECVGN4Bsgg
youtube.com/watch?v=rAEVgs1cZYI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_III
reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFTRE7704OR20110801
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/SECVGN4Bsgg

hehe, excellent song :D

seen this video a couple times
fascinating stuff. did jews have steel technology and sell to seapeoples??

Lol no man. They ARE the "sea people". Translated to the modern lingo, the "boat people" aka immigrants. This is the exodus!

Thanks for the link user, watching it now. Have a bump.

Retards. Jews are from the Syro-Arabian desert. They are pastoral peoples. The Philistines are Sea Peoples who invaded the Levant from Cyprus. No one had steel in the Bronze Age, hence the fucking name.

>I ask you /pol, uneducated people who don't have a PhD, who are the shekelesh?

Filthy unwashed workshy wog cunts after GIBS
/thread

Read yer damn Bible. If you did you would know better than ask stupid questions. After David slew Goliath he was a national hero which put him on the outs with the King so he fled for his life to the Phillistines where he LEARNED TO MAKE IRON (steel). When he returned to Israel (who did not have this knowledge) he easily became King because he knew how to make steel.

Thanks, watching now. I thought maybe you had mistaken BC with AD... but, apparently not.

Boring talk 30 minutes in. When does he get to the good stuff?

>Thanks for the link user, watching it now. Have a bump.
Is it even worth our time?

Scythian-style compound bows and flat armor-piercing bronze arrowheads gave the sea peoples (combination of Achean Greeks and Phoenician Canaanites as well as their diaspora colonies) an overwhelming advantage in naval combat. Plus the Cretan Minoan civilization (Atlantis) had been destroyed by a volcanic eruption and tsunami a couple hundred years earlier, so there was a little bit of a power vacuum.

I've been spying on them for years and their next move is to eliminate men from the equation to push a wall e society onto the people and attack with the power of God to take over for a male created world when they cannot because they don't know how to lead when we created everything. It's intrinsically not possible to let them because we a different genetically and men process things more than females they are emotional creatures that make mistakes more than men. They'll claim bias and they'll spam feminism to do it but we must win. They created a bias in the system to do anything they want and get away with it. They are trying to control the media to create an obese state and gas light every person on earth like the Obamas, who attacked every female on earth by saying females voted against their own voice when they didn't at all. They are forcing regulatory standards on the media that they cannot in the name of equality because they cannot force men to be uber jacked beings in the media and on tv and then when one woman sees booty on a female they cry wolf and attack the creation of the smartest people on earth; the people who created the work of art and shit it up with their lack of education. They do not respect the arts or intelligence because they simply ignore the way of life on earth until they bitch to get their stupid way. Their arguements are usually inane and they will try to run this tip to change it so they get away with it but we can stop them.

1 Kings 9:26
And king Solomon made a navy of ships in Eziongeber, which is beside Eloth, on the shore of the Red sea, in the land of Edom.

This is two hundred years later, but still. Look at the maps - the Hebrews were definitely involved in the late Bronze Age Collapse, either getting conquered or conquering. Seeing as their civilizational rise was not long afterwards... they were probably conquerors.

Once an user always an user I've been here since 2010 what the hell do you people want from me I stimulate conversation and let people see if they want to post. Mods I've probably been here longer than you. Everyone that posts here isn't even a newfag they're cancerfags which was a term created at end of summer of 2011 when the mass exodus of newfags happened from the spam of the cancerfags who we knew would go on the board and shit everything up because we knew everything and were almost all adults. Cancerfag was the last definition of fag created before history was lost to time it's not even recorded on Sup Forums history you had to have posted to remember. The summerfags came in waves in we slowly gave up. Culture was passed down from the mid fags to the newfags and culture was passed down from the old fags to the mid fags. I haven't broken any rules stop banning me. Sup Forums was so fast you had to have been there to have seen it. Have fun it's the secret history to this website.

WE WUZ C PEOPLES

I browsed basically every day since 2010

Yep. Todays (((Jews))) are the descendants of the Sea People

You're a Sea People fuck you!

I know this is real it's the last professional tip I have dream of the future and they have always happen I'm that Christian. I've been Christian basically my entire life.

I always give one last thing to beings I've been friends with, I've been friends with everyone I've ever met my entire life. So I have actually never lost a friend but this might be the first time it happened.

I actually discovered Sup Forums in 2004ish and might have been on the website. I'll never remember and I barely remember seeing it. It was on google.

I'll never prove it though. Love you guys good luck.

faggots

Maybe I never did. I'll never clearly remember it. It doesn't really matter though. I only basically remember 2010 and on. Last post until I sort out my life I guess.

Always is.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAEVgs1cZYI

Its even get better as 4 tribes from 9 in alliance are circumcised.
Still.
Bronze Age Collapse was caused probably by wave of diseased similar to these that wiped Meso American civilizations(or weaken them to the state of civil wars that was easily gotten advantage by resistant invaders).
Even depopulation is similar scale as 90 percent population was lost - ha even writing was lost.
Only Egypt survive but never return to former glory.

Stop sliding

The Egyptian Pharoah Merneptah made an inscription that listed the different tribes of the sea people, including "Shekelesh who had no foreskins".

Yeah so are modern Greek and Italians.

As an Anglo, I must tell you, my toothpaste friend, the Anglos and the Dutch are the biggest boat niggers in history, so we've no room to judge anyone for being sea peoples.

You might cry but we left was the last post by a newfag and I knew it was my mission to stay behind to teach the cancerfags

I'm arfaid I'm part conquistador, part VOC, half chink, the mongrolest of mongrels.

Shekelesh, Teresh, Ekwesh, Sherden

Sup Forums memed so hard the Shekelshoah became real

Mongorrian? Fuck off horsenigger.

It's just a coincidence goyim, surely nothing like that is gonna happen again

Aren't you feeling sleepy?

"SOMEONE ASKED ME: 'DON'T YOU THINK THAT ISIS IS THE MODERN DAY VERSION OF THE SEA PEOPLES?' MAYBE."

I watched that and got the book, the Greeks also called them the Sicles, that's what they were called. He also doesn't imply that they wiped out civilization.

The Sardinians also were allied to the Sicilians. See Nuragics.

> can't post images, apparently the site is overloaded by e-celeb Pay Pigs.

When I was a kid I was blonde but turned darker over the years. My build is pretty mongoloid tho, stocky and short limbed. I cry evertim

>Sliding Sup Forums from blaming the jews

The Sea Peoples were probably whites. R1b is found along the entire coast of Africa, the interior of Africa, the west coast of Europe - but has been almost eliminated from the Middle East.

The reason why is that until the 19th dynasty, whites ruled Egypt. Tut, of the 18th dynasty, was R1b - Ramesses III, of the 20th, was E;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_III
>The Zink unit determined that the mummy of an unknown man buried with Ramesses was a good candidate for the pharaoh's son, Pentaweret, although it could not determine his cause of death. Both mummies shared the Y chromosomal haplogroup E1b1a and 50% of their genetic material, which pointed to a father-son relationship

>reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idAFTRE7704OR20110801
>Half of European men share King Tut's DNA

>blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/08/the-king-tut-dna-story/

They'll try to say Tut wasn't R1b - but the researchers refuse to give us his Y-haplogroup. What are they hiding?

King Tut and his father replaced traditional Paganism with effeminate monotheism - look up the Amarna heresy. The 18th dynasty depicted themselves as big-butted Soy Goys.

I may never prove this on earth but I'm the last newfag that browses. Power of God stuff. Apparently I am right. They will cover it up. New leadership... sigh. Everyone kindly joked on moot that he was a faggot. We respected him, it was like a meme. It basically meant we're old. Boxxy is queen of Sup Forums. Nevar forget btw I once got all of Sup Forums so many mousepads I was #3 in the world for free mousepad referals. I made them ship me a 4k trollface blanket. The facebook posts were legend. I still have it. One of the funniest jokes I've saw: Dental care will never be the same.

>They ARE the "sea people".

Makes perfect sense for the also known for their proclivities in the mercantile industry.

The rebecca blak raid was legend. I watched it go down live on Sup Forums. Raids were hilarious. I always delivar Sup Forums.

Ask me how I know you're schizo

Want pics? *sigh* you Sup Forumsuys probably aren't even looking. Naruto day was needed, praise moot if you talk to him owner plox. Mousepad McPaddington *wink* RAID MOAR

cancer is what cancer knows. Don't fuck with newfags we actually broke captcha, I have proof.

Troll bait. Classic hook. lowqualitybait.png. CRY MOAR

Do you think he's from offsite? Seems to not realize what a samefag is.

Funny how I completely disagree with his "up note" at the end. The system did not need to collapse and the resulting societies were a fucking curse on all of us till today.
The Hyksos dynasty and their eventual exodus from Egypt with their army could have easily caused a lot of shit in that time.
A woman who interpreted the Jewish Talmud and Torah claims that the Tribe of DN (Dan, Den, Snakes) are the one who went north into the caucus mountains.
I believe that the Hyksos/Pharisees are the Tribe of DN, they are from the indo-china region, they took the knowledge of the masons, helped cause the destruction in this time period in order to erase their history and most importantly they enjoyed sailing.

We coded all of language to talk to each other secretly for legend

What is the fucking time stamp you newfag.

You fegs I knew the jap was buggin hol up,, now hol up, hol up. I'm ready to die right here tonight and motherfuck my life.

It's impossible for me to be raided unless the owner took a dump on me which he probably did he's threatening all of user we must stop him if he doxxed the last surviving history of Sup Forums. I knew he'd shit up everything. Oh my God you're trolling me I hope. Owner you owe me you doxxed me didn't you feg. Get 420mlg noscoped feg I'm better than MLG you'll never prove it feggot sing soulja boy feg TUPAC FOREVER

unfettered megapsychoautismo is a thing of beauty

WE GO OUT WITH A BANG.

I won't though... Sup Forumsros for lyfe. Oh God, spare me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maximum dishonorabru honor, I will behead you with a katana if you threaten me again. I have nevar betrayed Sup Forums you threaten the integrity of user by doxxing me the history won't survive from your shit if you doxxed me I'm literally the last newfag you piece of shit

I forgive you but most dishonor on your family, tut tut. Destroy me will you? My english comprehension was college in the 5th grade I am honorable you are dishonored if you continue last tip you own it.

He must be no more. We have to get rid of him.

Absolutely. There's a temple on Byblos that's very interesting.

Right lads, why can't we upload pics anymore?

I'm a martial artist

>Jew bot

>I forgive you
as i do you
now unshackle your higher self, your becoming will shine over the kingdom soon to be under your fist

-28.451450488°

-70.722172253°

Iron was inferior to bronze back then, much more brittle, but it was much more plentiful in the places it was available, especially because of the need for tin to make bronze, so it made it easier to outfit much larger armies that could overwhelm the previously dominant aristocratic charioteers.

Genghis Khan, also known as "King Horsenigger," was a ginger

It's a bot codenamed CASSANDRA. Read up about the mythical being cassandra, and you'll figure out what it's for.

love that song