Name a worst MC you can't

Name a worst MC you can't

Worst != worse
Look it up.

Is that the "I'm the best, just the best" guy?

No, it's the guy with the violent harem. His sole defining quality is the ability to use a powersuit, even though only girls can operate them.

Oh Infinite Stratos guy, yeah I watched that show, I've seen worse MC's.

I'll try to remember a good example soon enough.

subaru

Kodaka Hasegawa
Senou Natsuru
Dude from School Days
Naruto

>Kodaka Hasegawa
Definitely worse.

But I remember this guy who had 2 main girls after him and he was pretty small and ultra beta. I think one of the girls had something to do with a fox. Anyway that guy was horrendous.

He should've tapped Laura's ass the moment she kissed him and declared him her wife. Not only is it hard to get more obvious than that, she pretty much claimed him in front of all other bitches, knowing she'd invoke their ire. She can protect her husbando against those sluts.

Chifuyu and Tatenashi still a best though

Found him

Oyamada Kouta from Kanokon.

He's worse then anything you can imagine.

Accel World ?

If yes, then his bro should have been the mc. He was so much cooler.

My vote goes for japanese beta male archetype in general. They are designed to be as unentertaining as possible.

They don't drive the plot, only react to other characters' actions. because they lack goals and ambitions.
They have no interesting past or hidden motives to explore.
They always choose the most boring options due to moralfagging and/or wanting normal life.
They lack strong character traits, which makes their scenes bland and forgettable.
Their interactions with girls are godawful and romantic plots are pure garbage.
They are often whiny and annoying, especially towards anything disrupting their beloved state of boredom.
They almost never get character development and remain completely static for entire series.

They wrote in a reason for status quo in the light novels- picking one would be a disaster for him since they all have IS units to turn on him at the blink of an eye. They kinda hint at that at the end of season 1 too.

>Newfags complain about haremshit MC being beta
i only care about the girls, who cares about MC personality

>Pick Best Girl
>She's also Strongest Girl (among the students)
>She appears to get along with Best Woman
>Who is also among the strongest IS fighters, if not the strongest full stop
>Enjoy life with Best Girl
Why is Ichika such an idiot?

Cause he's a siscon.

lmao go watch hentai

Why are you so mad? You feel realated to the betaness? Almost all harem mc's are annoying oblivious fags that deserve to be cucked. Why girls feel attracted to them is beyong me.

Onee-san is the most suited to keeping him safe though.

>>biggest boobs got ahead of the harem
Poor Maya, almost.

He was ok.

Ok bitches the worst mc ever existed is yuuki rito
Ichika, Kouta, Subaru, Kodaka, Senou and Naruto are better than him they have better taste
Yes, tatsuya is a fucking auto insert incestuous gary stu

I'm usually not into asses, but damn...
>Why is Ichika such an idiot?
I have a headcanon that he is not oblivious at all. He perfectly understands the implications of choosing one demigod-fighter from the bunch.

What about Negi Springfield?

Ayato is literally worse than Ichika.

Kodaka is based, faggots.

He is a Fucking Like A Boss

If only the girls matter, I'd rather either watch a girls-only show or just browse twitter and pixiv for cute 2D girls. If they're going to give the MC a shit ton of screentime and lines, they should at the very least give him a personality.

Based 1KA working the smarks.

If I had to name a character that deserves NTR doujins it would be Kodaka. Fuck that faggot.

Nope, claudia is a fucking slut

Izuku Midoriya was so bad he was the sole reason i dropped that piece of crap show

Eh, what was that?

Kodaka is just like Ichika, except more beta and instead of being dense, he pretends to be dense so he can keep leading on his friends.

>NTR
Do you even know what does that means? He never got to be with any of the girls and simply didn't give a shit about it, he just wanted to live a peaceful life, he's basically Yoh Asakura but more of a stud.

He's a fag

How can you be a beta when you can kick everyone's asses in your own series?

But he actually liked and confessed to someone user. He got BTFO and rejected because he's that annoying.

Shit MC worst than Ichika because Ichika is better than them
Tatsuya
Kirito
Izayoi
Sora
Tomoki
Issei,
Hagure yuusha protagonist
Ikki from rakudai
Grisaia series protagonist
Kyousuke
makoto and haruka kasugano

Hayato of hundred how he lost his virginity with that slut of emilia and not with claire

The protag from Bahamut

And peresozo doom love it

I wanted to kill this piece of shit.

aki from saekano

Beta isn't about strength but attitude. Kodaka is basically just a child in an adult's body. At least normally the beta MCs are interested in the women and are just afraid of saying it, Kodaka actually has no interest in any of the female characters. Even when he starts dating Yukimura (Yukimura effectively had to force him into it, Kodaka was too beta to refuse) he would rather play with the club than fuck her.

He gets a lot of shit for no reason tho

Who the hell he liked? He just followed the flow of events to make everyone happy, the only thing he ever admitted was that he wanted to fuck Sena brains out, which made him even better as a character.

Fuck I forget arata from trinity seven
Lilith Best Girl

Did you read the novels?

>worst
ESL-kun is at it again.

Do it so he can finally be with Kuuko.

See And again, not because he didn't wanted to fuck mentally unstable girls made him a beta, all he ever wanted was to chill out.

>I only watched the anime XD

...and? Not like I don't care, but really, and?

Saitama. His entire existence is a joke.

All Kodaka wanted to do was avoid conflict, which is what motivated all of his decisions in this series. That's not how a reasonable adult behaves although it is a very Japanese kind of attitude.

Then stop talking like you know the character you faggot. You casual newfriends never learn?

I think what the user is getting at is don't try to act like you know shit when you don't.

Gon.

That's a good point but what's the problem on following your own path? And at the end he manages to fix the girls problems (so they can leave him fucking in peace) so that makes him even better.

I do but he hasn't said absolutely nothing, i'm not asking what does that means, i'm asking him to say fucking something.

Any isekai protagonist is high up on this list.

Here have a list of choices.

Offical tier list
>Classic tier
- Digimon
- Escaflowne
- El Hazard
- The Twelve Kingdoms
- Rayearth
- Now and Then, Here and There
- Zero no Tsukaima
- Muv-Luv Unlimited/Muv-Luv Alternative
>Archetype tier
- Mushoku Tensei
- Kenkyo Kenjitsu
- Overlord
- Shield Hero
- I'm a Spider
- Evil God Average
- Oda Nobuna
- Release that Witch
>Atypical tier
- Re:Zero
- Grimgar
- The Faraway Paladin
- Konosuba
- Youjo Senki
- Dungeon Defense
- Mondaiji
>Fun garbage tier
- Arifureta
- Bluesteel Blasphemer
- Mixed Bathing in Another Dimension
- In Another World With My Smartphone
- How A Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
- Slime Tensei
- Koihime Musou
- Dog Days
- Knights and Magic
- Duel Savior
- Eien no Aselia
- Tsuki ga Michibiku
>Total garbage tier
- Death March
- Re: Monster
- World Teacher
- Word Master
- Dungeon Seeker
- Master of Monster
- Gun Ota
- Nidome no Yuusha
- Seirei Gensouki
- Anything with "Cheat" in the title
- Anything about Skill Taking
- Anything about Slaves
>Not isekai tier
- Sword Art Online
- Danmachi
- UchiMusume
- Ore ga Heroine
- Infinite Dendrogram
- Paying to Win VRMMO
- Sevens
- Utawarerumono

At least Ichika is somewhat masculine. Guy from Saekeno is the worst otaku pandering I have ever seen. The girls seem alright but whenever I see the 4 eyed shit I feel like punching my monitor.

Literally google the ending of the novel. Kodaka actually has feelings for a girl and confesses to her. He gets rejected like a faggot and ignores all the other girls

I don't see how anyone could hate this kid. There's not much of him to like or hate.

I think its mainly because he is taking up a space that could be given to an interesting character.

>Total garbage tier
>Dungeon Seeker

Kill yourself my man.

Why should I google something I have discussed to death when it came out? But just in case I googled it and still can't find anything of what you are saying, the series end with everyone going their own way except with Sena that end up going to the same college as Kodaka and of course Yozora sticking around with her new master.

And knowing how stupid Kodaka acted in the last arc of the volume you still think he's "cool"?

Izayoi was great.

I once read a story about an MC being a painter in college and he was having relations with a top quality onee-san. He has sex with her a couple of times, but then he notices a young woman his age that he wants to paint(fuck). She ends up being his best friend's girlfriend. So he ends up dumping his onee-san gf(although I might be remembering wrong and they're just fuck buddies) so that he could confess to his friend's gf, but ends up not going through with it and goes back to being a lonely painter. He really fucking pissed me off.

Ok insert fag get out also SEASON 2 NEVER

Oh, fuck, Natsu no Zenjitsu made me so mad.

Needs to be moved to Plagiarism tier.

After volume 9 Kodaka put on his pants and tried to actually help the girls to find their own way, Yozora life situation, Sena social skills, Yukimura weirdness and Rika needs. He befriends Rika and get to know her better, made Yozora face her problems, I'm not sure what happened with Sena but if I'm not wrong Kodaka did something to make himself look bad and Sena good in front of the school and for Yukimura he simply didn't got an idea of what to do so he simply accepted to become his girlfriend and see what happens, Maria and Kobato fixed their own problems and that's it, at the end everyone was happy except maybe Yukimura.
What i'm saying is that the only stupid thing Kodaka did after his transformation was to date Yukimura out of pity, he tried his best for everything else and actually have a change of heart(and appearance), my main point is that he's better than most MCs out there, not that he is the coolest.

Can't argue the truth.

top panel looks like he's eating some dude's balls

Makes sense. If you eat the testicles of your enemies you gain their power.

Ehhh, i'm more than sure that what you are suppose to eat is the heart, eating the balls would be very gay.

Subaru from Re;Zero

Also Ichika is 1000% better than faggot ass Kirito and Onii-sama Tatsuya.

>IS originally designed for his sister
>works for other women b/c one degree of separation
>works for him b/c one degree of separation

CALLIN IT

Ain't gay if the dude is dead first.

A male clone of his sister?

The he isn't even that bad when compared to other harem MC's. He's just bland like 85 percent of them.

Fuck it, how does Shirou Emiya compare in good/bad to Light Novel Protagonists. Hard mode: DEEN Emiya