I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'

"I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'"

"Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004."

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment
youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk
thenational.ae/uae/uae-fighter-pilot-awarded-at-un-1.74744
youtu.be/BArp6RVgZ9k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen#Death
web.archive.org/details/macklerr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thehill.com/homenews/senate/369960-dem-slams-trump-i-wont-be-lectured-on-military-needs-by-a-five-deferment

DRUMPF BTFO

"Im a cancer patient and i wont let my doctor operate on me because he doesnt have cancer and doesnt know what it feels like" see how retarded this women is?

If Gumbo PLumbft!11!1 was president back then she would still have her legs, FACT. Many such cases!

>welfare queen swings dick
Chicago piece of shit, who cares?

youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk

THE VIRGIN DUCKWORTH

VS

THE CHAD THORNE

Eh, she'll walk it off

why the fuck would you let a woman operate a helicopter? They constantly fuck up in 2 dimensions what chance do they have in 3?

It's quite an accomplishment to get your apache hit by an rpg.

I like the pilots that don't get shot down.

Since when do LTC's fly helos in the Army?

as we all know the draft and wars are very based and good

>she

She’s just angry because she can’t get down on her knees and suck cock anymore

To be completely fair any american that went to Iraq or Vietnam voluntarily deserved to get their legs blown off

hey now, i'm sure her stumps are at the right height

elaborate

I don't know shit about military hardware, but why? Seems like a pretty big target.

>"I won't be lectured on military needs by a 'five-deferment draft dodger'"
Yes you will, legs. Suck his big fat heavy golden schlong.

>choose to fight in a war for internationalists
>get fucked up because its war
>act entitled
the absolute state of war shills

Losing your legs for Israel.
Trump is smart not to fight ZOG wars.

Pity I think she took another grenade to the face.
This poor lady just can’t win, just like her military

>an apache
>getting hit by a common unguided weapon of that range
It's a common scenario and very uncommon for the apache to actually be hit.

>trump is a military expert

I'm assuming you mean because of things like the apache having a relatively small profile, it being fast and maneuverable, on board defensive systems that should warn you about such things, and the fact that an RPG has the accuracy of a blind mans cum shot?

>if trump was flying the helicopter she might still have her legs

But does the hit have more to do with the skill of the pilot or luck of the RPG? Can they really dodge missiles like that or whatever?

it seems like anyone who didn't get their legs blown off is more of a military expert than o'l stumpy

p much
disclaimer: not a pilot just hang around them

RPGs are unguided, atleast the ones the hajis use. The apache also sits back and guns shit down with its advanced targeting system. Shittier helicopters like the chinook and blackhawks/pavehawks regularly get shot at by them because of their requirement to drop off or evac wounded soldiers

Yeah i am assuming that American army/air force pilots are trained very highly and are deeply trained on how to evade incoming missiles.
The two black hawks that went down in the battle of Mogadishu were understandable because they were from such a short range but even then, two of them went down when dozens of them dodged rpg shots.

She was probably asleep in it on the roadside

You know you're a successful person when your greatest achievement is having your legs blown off.

Invaders BTFO

i think she was trying to parallel park

Scratch that she was co piloting a blackhawk.

Fuck this commie cunt.

oh christ. How many people did she get killed?

Lol that cripple should just be gassed. Put her out of her misery - we do it with dogs, why not people?

>Be woman
>Military gets tricked into allowing you to pilot
>Fuck up real bad
>Get praised for it
The story repeats everywhere.
thenational.ae/uae/uae-fighter-pilot-awarded-at-un-1.74744

Yes you will because he's the fucking president and you're an affirmative action cripple

She looks like a fatter Anita Sarkeesian.

Hi leaf, why don’t you go die in a fire and let the Americans talk?

>Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel
pretty sure that is subordinate to Commander in Chief

Why does she need to do that? She parks up front with a handicap sticker.

kake

youtu.be/BArp6RVgZ9k
Idiots flying their Apache like it's an armored Mi-24 or Mi-28

Fuck off donkey

Getting your legs blown off doesn't seem like it would speak to having competence and if anything the opposite seems true.

What the fuck is she? A flip? Mystery meat?

Don't listen to that dude. Fuck that guy. Join in on the bantz. It's not like this is a thread of substance anyway.

If only Trump had spent a few months walking around a desert with a backpack on while carrying a gun but sometimes riding in a truck, then we could believe he understands the needs of the military.
Because "serving in the military" automatically makes you an expert on all things military, even if you were only ever a janitor

Fake and gay.

She was a shitty pilot so who cares.

>become a slave to Israel
>lose both legs in an explosion in some foreign shithole

>dodge that draft
>become world-renown billionaire mogul

Pick one.

An Apache would never be orbiting an active combat area at 200 feet.

are we classifying being a woman as a handicap now?

I thought trump supporters liked veterans and were patriotic americans? guess not.

Shitty analogy faggot... It’s more like,” I have Cancer, and I’m not going to let someone who dropped out of medical school operate on me.”

Clearly god felt it important that Trump miss war so he could be President. Maria and her legs were clearly not much concern for him.

A literal traitor and paid mercenary. That's not even better than a crippled tranny, let alone better than non-soldiers who fly to Bangkok to fuck prostitutes, at least they pay, unlike that faggot who raped children for Jewish money.

Will of Allah, brother

Dumb cunt was probably lost and stopped to ask for directions.

Welfare queens fighting for ZOG, kekeke.
Cunt gets her shut fucked up and think she's hot shit (she isn't )

Thank god it was only a f-14.

kek

Wonder if you’d be singing the same tune if you lost a limb... you’d squeal like a little piggy as they hauled you off to the gas chamber...

0/10

you cheeky cunt

Piss off chicken hawk...

Eat shit

Just look at her face, you can clearly see she is not the type of person that should be in the military to begin with

Yeah! Going bankrupt six times, spending every moment you aren’t cramming your gut full of fastfood golfing, and cheating on your mail order bride by raw dogging a herpes ridden skank is what makes you a military expert.

another my sacrifice invalidates your argument

I like soldiers who didn't get their legs blown off

Holy fuck this guy is a fucking beaaaaast

This.

Seriously.

Sexual orientation is not a merit
Skin colour is not a merit
Having a vagina is not a merit
Religious belief is not a merit

Being handicapped is not a merit.

Are they still going on with this retarded diversity garbage?

>getting salty and having a pissing contest over which one of you is a bigger Jewish puppet

Holy fuck I hate this guy so much. Yeah it sucks his kid died, but it's never really mentioned it was in like 2003. So trotting him out is even more of a blatant political play than this shit would normally be.

Should send her a bill for $35 million as there should be no way an Apache is shot down by haji fireworks.

>i got shot down, so i'm an expert

Its actually worse than that. Its more like "Im a cancer patient but dont want that hospital administrator to determine my healthcare needs because he had 5 cancer scare but was able to stay healthy and cancer free. I will only listen to the black gentleman who ran the hoslital before him that doesnt know what cancer is or the batshit insane woman that SHOULD be the hospital administrator but that the hospital board passed on due to her increasing dementia and vast criminal record."
Ftfy

>web.archive.org/details/macklerr.com
if she and the rest of the country had listened to donald trump back then she would have all of her limbs still. so these media instigators crying about deferments can go fuck themselves... they are the traitor bastards.

Not only she was so bad to get hit by an rpg while piloting a chopper.. She also lecture people

This latest shareblue talking point is hilarious. I love how they now pretend to care about the military

again.. if the media had listened to trump back then their son would be alive today... media = traitor bastards. this is easy people.

>"Duckworth, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, lost both of her legs when a rocket-propelled grenade shot down the helicopter she was piloting over Iraq in 2004."

I have more respect for the soldiers who were smart enough to avoid getting blown up.

Damn women drivers

>Trump dodged the draft!
She didn't dodge the rpg!

She can talk the talk, but can she walk the walk?

How can you trust someone that refused to get killed in a pointless political war?
>pussy

she can shamble the shamble

lotta good that fuckin knee-pad did him eh?
>I used to be an adventurer just like you

you clearly don't understand what the term chickenhawk means.

The apache is an attack helicopter. It was designed to be highly maneuverable and move very fast.