Episode out.

People are still watching this garbage?

>added a new memory this fast
>undoing her previous ability effect
This bitch serious?

No, she's chuuni.

Sasuga.

Trust nobody,not even yourself.jpg

I really don't understand how the photos were used to escape. I thought they were like a pocket dimension set at the time they were taken on a time limit but now they can move you across space in the present? What?

They're a pocket dimension but they can only be accessed at the place where the photo was taken, so where you move in the photo overlaps with real space.

I guess anyone in the photo get teleported to the present space when they walk or go far enough over the "horizon" of that photo rather than backing up and ending up at the same location.

Rude.

I really like the creative ways they use the reset+ability nullifying loop hole.

>witch successor is dead girl

Okay then. I'm guessing this will have something to do with the photo of her, right? I mean I seriously hope they're going to do something with that.

>I seriously hope they're going to do something with that.
Well yeah, they better bring back Aoi Yuuki.

On a related note, was the young version of the future seeing lady voiced by Himari?

>you will meet her again
>they found someone with the ability to replicate the photo owner ability and make copies of it
>she only lives in the copies

tomboy

next arc focuses on how to revive her using the photo]/spoiler]

This is one dumb tomboy though she did think she covered the Kei part.

Fuck is it just me or does anyone else want to see Kei fall into despair?

Everything has been going way to smoothly for this guy.

I think its healing time since he was an autistic muh justice guy, still is, but a lot less autistic.But seeing this is 24 episodes, we might get his emotional development going that way.