Koe no Katachi

Did they end up together? Or did she find a nice deaf guy and left him

Before I watched the movie and read the manga. I really thought they got together or at least a hug/kiss/"I love you" but it was nothing. Fucking bullshit

It's up for interpretation I guess. Shoya never really saw Shoko as a love interest and Shoko got past her crush towards him by the end, at least that's how I saw it.

I can't believe that this doujin had a more satisfying ending

Did the mangaka pussified or what?

Their relationship has transcends to something more than mere lovers. At least that's what I'd like to think.

She found me and now we're married

Hope he goes for best girl instead.

No, this was about redemption not fucking a moe deaf girl

he was about to declare his love for her, in his head, at least, before he hit the water
>By the way, I-

Shame he made a ntr version with mind break

Its heavily implied that at the end of the manga she is taking classes doing hair to get certified to run a shop exactly like the one his family owns. Thats plenty enough for me to say its official.

He married Yuzuru.

They should make another movie where they hook up.

The more important question: Ishimom or Nishimom?

Watching the movie, Ishida and Yuzuru's relationship came out as the more genuine one while the Shoko case was more about fixing PTSD.

Ishimama all the way.

yuzuru x broccoli

Nishimom is the fucking best

True end

Reminder that he is 5'10

I cried for a while after watching this anime. Had to stop in the middle.
What the fuck? I didn't even cry while watching grave of the fireflies.
It's not like I'm a manly guy who never cried or anything, but I don't think a movie could elicit such a strong emotional reaction from me.

Its ok bro, come here and cry on my lap

Same.
There are some contrived scenes here or there but it definitely did make me shed some tears. I don't think any anime ever has.

Ishimama