Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt over muh palestine?

Why does Sup Forums get so butthurt over muh palestine?

nothing makes jews more ass-blasted than seeing right-wing support for palestine. especially when paired with open-borders-for-israel posting.

I'm sure if they would just #ReleaseTheMemo that would assblast some kikes too.

Fuck Palestine and Israel it’s just the difference is JIDF is on this board

why are you hiding your flag

Muslim shitskins proxy posting, they did this since 2010 on Sup Forums, nothing new.

There is no Jewish race. Jews are a religion of land grabbers.

Because they're against jews

Palestine for Palestinians

>2018
>germans love jews
>muslims taking over germany
>pol now a jew friendly haven
>Americans still cry about an ethnostate despite, along with Israel, being the main cause of racemixing due to a foreign and domestic policy based on power and greed
not enough wews for this lad

Because when you point out that Israel is an oppressive racist apartheid state then everything a kike says about diversity and open borders doesn't mean a fucking thing.

Kikes will quickly go into damage control.

gas the jews and napalm the rabs.
good day to you xir.

because Sup Forums is filled with mudslimes *cough* /sg/ *cough*

The only thing about palestine I get butthurt about is that the jews didn't kill all of the sandniggers already.

>giving a shit about Palestine

LONG LIVE PALESTINE

Nice try jidf, no one creates a thread and doesn't respond in an hour. Can you try to at least act real.
>kek Europa was the captcha

Because we are mostly goyims.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Fuck off kike.

becouse they are ancestors of Israelites and not ancestors of synagogue of satan like jews

I just want them both to die.

jidf is toast by Sup Forums

*third position

It's literally a pointless war. Just split it in half and be done with it.

Because of Jews, Jew.

Still disappointed in them. The Pals outnumber our greatest allies by a factor of at least three. They should have pushed them into the sea in the early 90’s and never looked back.

>nazi flag
(((OP))) is a faggot

Any recommendations for pro-Palestine books that aren't influenced by Jewry?

The problem with that is you're making a racist aprtheid state sound bad, you're using the vocabulary of a leftist.

BASED LION XDDDD

palestinians vs zionists - should be an easy choice

t. curious kike

Why do israeli jews think that they have the right to steal and kill with impunity?

Pol is like 80% psy op jew shills spaming the (((agenda)))

>Moses was an egypt official son of an affair of a race mixing egyptian princess.

And that's not counting that the whole area was a shithole until the roman civilized them.

Because kikes are getting away with what whites have been condemned for in the west? Could that maybe be it? Idk you let me know, Schlomo.

Lmao of course a german would praise the people currently responsible for displacing their entire race kek

we don't give a single fuck about Palestine, retard

it's normie fodder to make israel look like literal nazis

why do jews always project?

Gentle Reminder that Sup Forums is in shutdown mode because of the following thread:

>HAPPENING CONFIRMED.

WE

>The problem with that is you're making a racist aprtheid state sound bad, you're using the vocabulary of a leftist.

Not to mention Jews don't care that they're hypocritical. So in the end you have no effect on Jewish support for Israel, while aiding the left in their fight to invalidate the idea of ethnostates.

Israel should be ignored.
Attacking its "racism" is the equivalent of "Democrats are the REAL racists", and misses the point that if "anti-racist is anti-white", then racist means white. Would using rhetoric that claims "niggers are the REAL whites" aid the cause of white identity?
Of course not, so why would you think that pointing out is Israel is an apartheid state aide the cause if white identity?

>The problem with that is you're making a racist aprtheid state sound bad, you're using the vocabulary of a leftist.

Not to mention Jews don't care that they're hypocritical. So in the end you have no effect on Jewish support for Israel, while aiding the left in their fight to invalidate the idea of ethnostates.

Israel should be ignored.
Attacking its "racism" is the equivalent of "Democrats are the REAL racists", and misses the point that if "anti-racist is anti-white", then racist means white. Would using rhetoric that claims "niggers are the REAL whites" aid the cause of white identity?
Of course not, so why would you think that pointing out is Israel is an apartheid state aide the cause if white identity?

Israel is just a red-herring that exists to make the goyim chase their tails, instead of actually confronting the Jewish question. Does anyone here seriously think Israel the headquarters of international Jewry?

Who?

Spoiler: he's a Jew

It was the king of palestine who told hitler to burn the jews.

King jew said it himself.

Stop shilling your own thread.

Both Palestine and Israel should be wiped off the Earth in a Nuclearly Hellfire. Jerusalem should not be for kikes, christiancucks, or towel heads. It should be America's and America alone.

Mudshits
Mudshits everywhere

Allowing a Jewish state to be founded by people who'd been in Poland for the best part of a millennium on land claimed as holy by at least three major religions was never going to be a great idea, to be honest.

just to spite kikes

Shlomo, don't U have some kids 2 shoot in the head or old ladies 2 beat up?

Get back to your Shin Bet handlers and tell them 2 try again.

Because I love owls.

No nation/people has been more unjustly treated, and the world looks the other way because our press is utterly dominated by the rat-like perpetrators. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, in this case. . truly. I've yet to see a single palestinian head of the federal reserve, printing and distributing usurious currency. . . or a palestinian in hollywood churning out anti-white and anti-western propaganda