Why is it that when white IQ is higher than blacks it means they're superior but when Jewish IQ is higher than white...

Why is it that when white IQ is higher than blacks it means they're superior but when Jewish IQ is higher than white it's because of x, y, and z excuses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You clearly don’t understand how IQ works.
Whites are better in spatial reasoning but Jews are better in literature. If are they are higher then us in IQ I don’t care, they use their intelligence only to destroy nations. 97% of all human achievement was done by white Europeans, so you tell me who the superior one.

IQ is social science, and social science is sophistry.

Because the only constructive thing to which Jews have contributed with their high IQs is theoretical physics.

I don't give a shit because at 137 I'm above the average for any group.

because it's flawed as fuck, they separate ashkenazis from other jews while clumping all white ethnic groups together, this includes the infamous hispanic "whites" that universally bring down the average whenever they are included in statistics except crime. jews have higher mathematical and verbal iq's, but substantially lower visual-spatial capabilities.

>caring about IQ and not g

ultimately even if jews have on average higher values in g-loaded tests, why does that mean we should allow them to run amok over our countries?

white "supremacy" needs to be rebranded as white seniority, to be at the top of the hierarchy in our own lands

also that 97% is actually higher since 97% is only in that region which excludes the rest of europe. Sweden for example has made a lot of inventions

How come it's bad and dishonorable when jews sow discontent among whites but it's strategic and superior when stormfags do the same to groups they don't like?

#metoo

It should just be called what it is: decolonization.

hispanic ''whites'' bring the average down

>a ethnic home for all=/= a earth of jews

this picture is plain bullshit.
every rational whitey(like me) knows that the average IQ of Jews is higher than the IQ of white people.
It's a fact just like the fact that the average IQ of blacks is lower than the IQ of whites.
So who comes up with this bullshit memes.
Fuck off
sage this fucking shit trash thread

We don't hate them because they're smart, we hate them because they're evil.
:^)

because we are ETHNONATIONALISTS and not IQ nationalists

>Jewish IQ is higher than white
[citation needed]

Don't worry user I've done this to countless shills a none have ever come up with a credible study which compares the global IQ of Ashkenazi Jews to a similar select group of whites. (because no such study exists)

It doesn’t matter. Even if niggers had a higher IQ than whites, I wouldn’t want them in this country. And if Jews had a lower IQ than whites, again, I wouldn’t want them in this country. Muh IQ is irrelevant, we’re talking about distinct people groups who are not compatible with each other.

What? It's not about your IQ, because it does not mean nothing, really. It's all about the white brain. As we know blacks' brain is stuck in 500.000 years b.c. It's simillar to old humans' brain.

Jews are white people, jackass. They're LARPing. Just like some trash like to LARP as Nazis or Indians or now Black People.

"But I'm FULL-BLOODED ASHKENAZI."

You're white trash. You're a euromutt who has artificially elevated themself above other euromutts. And in that delusion you are the lesser.

The real red pill is that white people made the Ashkenazim more intelligent, by setting the conditions for them to become uber-townsfolk.

>Jews are white people, jackass.

And yet many Jews would disagree

I think it's funny that whites are always trying to make fun of blacks for their low intelligence when whites are only slightly more, we all know Asians as in Hindu Japan China is the smartest region on Earth

This desu, you can Sup Forums is dead, barely anyone knows how jews award themselves and steal others achievements. Jews are not smarter, they just act like jews.

I can name my mutty ass Feanor. It doesn't make me High King Of The Elves.

And yet they were easily conquered, a lot of good that specialized IQ did them.
(turns out you need a balance)

jews always lie don't they?

The same reason Affirmative Action does not apply to Jews.

>if a white jew, says he doesn't identify as white, that is valid
>if a male tranny, says he doesn't identify as male, that is invalid

They seem to be so smart they can always make a fortune destabilizing their host nation but somehow they can never prevent being thrown the fuck out of it. Curious.

you clearly don't understand how intelligence works. 99.999% of everything meaningful has been invented/developed/achieved by 0.000000001% of humankind so it's really foolish for any race/nationality/regionality to take pride in being of the "same blood"

They are dumb stormfags. Serious race realists like jared taylor or stefan molyneux acknowledge that fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

youtube.com/watch?v=Yuq1gu2CEm8

>fact

Still waiting on a [citation]..............

meaningful != intelligence
intelligence is a factor for what meaningful is, but those 0.00001% have had certain other factors propelling them towards that meaningful thing.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

jew 'high iq' is a myth
>jews are devious niggers

what website would you trust? Stormfront?

You can be really fucking smart.
You can be really fucking dumb.
It is what you do with it that that matters. If you are dumb but act kind and proper, you will be accepted no matter what.
If you are smart and act like a fucking idiot (see Einstein taking credit for Relativism) people will see you (or in Einsteins case) and dig up shit on you.

It´s how you act, not how smart you are that makes a difference. Human behavior is not math.
"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."

Ignore this shill thread: IT IS HAPPENING

Thats not evem true though, chinese cheat their IQ, india has sub 90 IQ, the japs and the gooks are more like calculator, their education is so rigid, that even if they don't understand what they are learning they memorize it, but they can't really think outside of that. Korea was an africa tier shithole before the japs uplifted them, only the japs have some claim to be on the white mans level.

Jews are superior. However, they are pushing for us to take in immigrants, and they push for a sick strain of feminism.

So we are enemies. if they stop, we are friends.

I hate Jews for their IQs just like I hate niggers for their athletic skills - because they use it for bad stuff. Niggers can't use their IQs properly for anything bad and the good stuff that they do with it is inferior - that's why whites are superior. By this logic I have no problem saying that Asians are superior in terms of IQ. It doesn't bother me at all since they're cooperating with whites to make the world better, not to enslave and destroy it. In the end it's all just meaningless semantics, but that's my take on it.

Ooga booga, dats raciss' and sheeit mayne

Black do poorly on IQ tests:
>IQ tests are a white conspiracy designed to make blacks look bad. Race isn't real anyway. It's just a social construct.

Jews and Asians marginally outscore whites on IQ tests:
>IQ tests are the most perfect way of measuring intelligence ever and they proves that whites are inferior. The white race should be abolished.

Because there is more than one civilization promoting factor than IQ like time preference. Jews are like niggers in that regard, both high time preferences. You also do not understand what factors that comprise IQ and how that relates to differences between races and their intelligence.

>doesn't even bother to try posting a citation
>already insulting me for being a closed minded stormfag

Cool deflection brah, I've looked into it thoroughly myself and I've asked countless shills to produce the goods - no such study exists.

Intelligence doesn't just factor into inventions. Every western country has thousands, if not millions of engineers, scientists and medical doctors who contribute to progress, economic growth and stability. A high average intelligence is also necessary for systems and services to operate smoothly, to avoid corruption, to create trust between people and for society to function in general.
Once the average IQ of a country drops below 95, that country's standard of living is going to start dropping like a rock.

I just hate poles cuz they are fukcing poles. Get back cleaning toilets in UK you cheap human trash.

All the stupid jews died in holocaust, which was caused by smart jews

No one says whites are superior than blacks though, not even in the alt-right.

3 million of them were polish jews.

I'm partially Jewish. Checkmate, kike.

Clearly a shill.
Iq flexing is the same as "muh dick" argument.

If jews are smarter good on them. They can fuck off to isreal and stop giving loans for shekels.

I hate poles. Even most Ashkenazi jews hate the jewish poles.

It's okay. They're getting an oven ready for you.

Show flag bitch. dont be ashamed.

>leaves out Greece

You hate Poles because they are genetically and spiritually superior to you talmud lovers incest victims.

the majority of Jews and Israelis are white . the only reason you believe the Israelis and Jews aren't white is because of the Khazar and the mix Jew minority.. not every Jew is Yiddish. the middle east wasn't always Arabic .

they weren't important enough to get the memo before the war

they made a good sacrifice for the eternal image of jews as victims

Thats why they have a shithole country and they need to fly to UK and clean their toilets?
Faggot.

Nice strawman.

I don't give a shit about IQ, in my eyes both people that loot stores and kill others because of their stupidity and people that use their high intelligence to manipulate others towards misery needs to be hanged.

I'm proud. Why are you scared?

Not sure whose country is a bigger shithole; at least they're not locally (desu worldly) despised nor a modern Nazi-like murderer scum going at Palestinians and others.

Also make sure you have access to a nuclear shelter in case you get some solid military action in there.

You inbred moron.

>be jew
>call others inbred moron
HA HA

I don't make excuses. The ashkenazim are on average more talented than white people. The jews have evolved on a strategy that specifically separates them from the goyim. They have their own interests and thus are a danger to our people.

>can see through UN flag
>faulty logic
>Nazi
Sage

I thought inbreeding was redpilled, better to marry your sibling than a nigger right?

I don't care what is the cause of Jew vs White IQ differences, I care that they are threatening my phenotype with their usury, their subversion and so on and so forth.

Life is a competition, and we can't treat everyone fairly to win it.

Ungrateful Polish bastards.

>accepting differences between races means you think some races are inferior/superior
The only one drawing the conclusion that IQ is a determinant for superiority/inferiority is you, OP.

Because pol is retarded and hypocrite as fuck. Its same reason that they see european architecture as "based" and worth preserving but the monuments made by middle-eastern are "barbaric" and "brutish"

Because the Jewish IQ doesn't real.

It's almost as if racism isnt based in a rational mindset

I agree with this. I've tested WISC or SB on Mentally Retarded or Autistic children. They'll score like a 39 or 41 on IQ.

But.... they can play an instrument well. They can work as a bagboy or file away books at a library. One who tested 59IQ could work on cars and bicycles.

I test them on non-verbal IQ tests and many test out at 70-90 IQ.

So, our testing is pretty weak unless you are a highly verbal, useless-fact memorizing, doctrinaire left-brain individual.

This is why all of the Left says Trump is stupid when he defeats them in every single battle. They are the dummies and their adaptive thinking is weak.

It's all perspective. Remember, aid workers in Africa have to remind the locals every single week not to shit in their own wells and not to do mob violence (daily occurrence).

You are so fucking stupid that you have convinced me that there is no reason to live. You are such a fucking retard and don't even know it. I need to kill you and then myself.

They (((You))) don't. What you have is a group bond that is kept in place by the murder and rape of goy babies.

The jews use this bond to place themselfs above all others in all walks of life.

Because jewish is a religion and includes many people of white dna.

Fuck off bot-nigger.

Threadly reminder that only 'Ashkenazi' Jews demonstrate this high intelligence. All other varieties of Jew have lower than average intelligence. Since Ashkenazi Jews are a Jew/German mix, why do we attribute their high intelligence to their Jewish ancestry, rather than their German ancestry, when Germans have higher intelligence than non-Ashkenazi Jews?

>blacks have lower IQs than whites
IQ TESTS PROVE NOTHING!

>democrats have higher IQs than republicans
NAZIS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Nevermind that democrats are primarily black people.

Unfortunately there are a ton of people who do exactly what the OP claims, the level of sophistry they engage in trying to will away jewish intelligence is painful.

Our enemies are clever. I don't know why people can't accept this. It's not like a bunch of retards would be able to pull off what they pulled off and its not like them being clever means we have to want them around

You should KYS. IQ is part of phycology which is not a social science. You fucking retard.

Asians also have on average higher iq.

Poltards btfo.

Whatever dude, it's clear there's more to the story.
>intelligence
>time preference
>innovative thinking
>risk aversion
>agreeableness
>willingness to work

>Jews
Jews are middle easterners with south and east european admixture. Although all Europeans are a mix of anatolian, caucasian and iranian middle easterners and north eurasian paleosiberians with only a small admixture from extinct native europeans. So in the end jews are mongrels similar to other modern Europeans.

Since we got prehistoric European DNA it is known "white race" has no genetic basis.

>muh "deviousness"
>muh spatial Reasoning
>muh theoretical physics
>muh flawed studies
>muh conspiracy to awkward themselves
>muh shareblue
>flat-out denial
So whites are superior because of higher IQ, but Jews aren't because of x, y, and z excuses

Ashkenazi Jews are unquestionably more intelligent than Europeans.

Also, a lot of those achievements in that region were from Jews.

Jews don't have much german admixture. They have greek and slavic admixture. I for some reason can't upload picture now, Anyone also has it?

Asians have higher IQ likely due to being much less racially mixed than Europeans and jews had bottlenecks and drift other Europeans don't have.

first of all change your flag kike, second of all JEWS DO NOT HAVE HIGHER IQ. JEWS ONLY MEASURE HIGHER IF YOU COMPARE THE ASHKENAZI SUBGROUP TO WHITES AS A WHOLE. COMPARE ALL JEWS AS A WHOLE (SEPHARDIC, MIZRAHI + ASHKENAZI) TO WHITES AND WHITES ARE AHEAD. COMPARE ASHKENAZI TO NORDS ALONE AND NORDS ARE AHEAD. COMPARE NORDS ALONE TO ALL JEWS TOGETHER AND JEWS ARE WAY BEHIND

>Why is it that when white IQ is higher than blacks it means they're superior
No. White and black IQ difference underscore the point that blacks and whites have different underlying mental traits. It's merely a counterpoint to the common assumption that differences in outcomes are solely the result of differences in culture.

except that you literally cannot provide a link to a race realist saying this, its just a strawman

You're conflating race realism with Nazism, one is a scientific speculation, the other is a genocidal ideology. Get the difference through your thick skull.

sage

>so blown out, he resorts to insults

strawman goes in all fields

you could argue that IQ measurements become less precise at the higher end of the scale.
there are a lot of different ways to be smart but only a few ways to be dumb ("simple minded")
someone with a 90 IQ will be better than someone with 70 IQ at almost everything, but that's not the case if you compare, say, 130 IQ and 110 IQ

but you realize that jews were overrepresented inside of those dominant culture nations?
Almost all of the "white" jews lived in germany england and france back then so their work would just be lumped in and the name would just be written off as "germanic" like stein or schneider

White is an entire race, Ashkenazi is a subset of a tribe that historically didn't even constitute its own full nation. Comparing a race to a selectively chosen subset of one tribe is bad analysis.

Similarly when people compare only east Asians to the entire white race. It would be like including south east Asians with their lower IQ average in the analysis and comparing Asians to north western Europeans only. This is statistically illiterate shit.