The 1% create jobs and wealth for the rest of societ-

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050615/are-you-top-one-percent-world.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe they should #ReleaseTheMemo?

>wealth created
by whom?

This thread is curated content.

Stop being anti-semitic you AIDS infected nigger faggot.

Whoops!

So only 1% created 87% of the wealth?

>some people are smarter than you
>ok
>some people are stronger than you
>ok
>some people are faster than you
>ok
>some people are better at making money than you
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are conflating reduced taxes on business with dollars in the pockets of the 1%. My business is registered in HK specifically because of the low tax rate there. If I was starting up today I probably wouldn't have left the states.

>upvoted

Sup Forums sucks 1% cock

t. kike

oyyyyyy

This is a very disingenuous claim from Oxfam.

Among other things, it's the Global 1%, not the national 1%. A somewhat well off American is probably in the global 1%

>2017
>82% of wealth
thats because niggers, women, and normies can’t into BITCOIN

Burger comprehension levels

Don't worry it's all going trickle down like a black man's warm seed dripping out a a white woman's vag. Get under her now to lap up the good stuff.

More like
>>some people are smarter than you
>>that's raicys
>>some people are stronger than you
>>ban toxic masculinity
>>some people are faster than you
>>I said dat RAISYCT whiteboy
>>some people are better at making money than you
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw rich are not taxed
>life ain't fair because people have better lives than me
>I don't want people to be happy because I am a miserable fuck.
>Waste money on stupid shit and can't save his money and then cry when he can't make ends meet
Maybe stop crying about the rich you pieces of shit? life is not fair, some people are born rich and some people work their asses off just to get rich,
You poor fags can't accept that your daddy was a stupid fuck who couldn't provide for his family or you were a stupid fuck you couldn't reshape your life,
take some responsibility for your actions instead off crying on the internet you bunch of Reddit fags.

True for about half of the 1%. The rest own infomedia and politics which are DEstructive rather than PROductive. Close but only half a cigar.

it is called life sucks. fuck this commie propaganda.

You need 34k USD a year to enter the global 1% club. That's not a lot of money for people working in rich western countries. Africans can't into wealth creation, but that is their problem, not ours.
Wealth inequality issue is a meme issue. Economics is not a zero sum game.

40% of wealth created in 2017 went to Jews

doing me a heckin' bamboozle

/thread

Equality is a social construction.

*yawn

this is exactly why "the one percent" is the greatest marketing scam of all time. interchangeable terminology is all the rage now

60% of your tax dollars go to repay loans made to pay welfare to the dregs of society. now the same commie trash complaining banks collecting money owed to them.

(((1%)))

It's the Global 1%. If you make more than 35k Euros a year you're a part of this Global 1 percent

>jungle niggers should be making as much money as aerospace engineers

Survey says.... you're a faggot

200,000 people with AIDS from Haiti and Africa let in by Obama. free 600$/day pills and health care costs. 50 Billion year ×9 years. Half a Trillion plus intrest. gee wonder how people getting richer.

Can't read shit

These people always rant about the "one percent" but they never name names. Why is that?

JUDEN!

Do these people know how wealth is created? You create wealth when you exchange goods or services for other goods/services/money. Receiving transfer payments, collecting food aid, and graft don’t generate any wealth so it stands to reason that relatively few people on Earth generate any wealth at all. Subsistence farming isn’t sainthood. If you want the spoils, then give somebody something they want more than what they’ve got, even if it’s a bespoke didgeridoo or an organic millet donut with sourghum glaze.

Fucking this, holy shit. How pathetic.

Get gud and join the 1%. You only need 34kUSD a year to make it.
It's not the world's fault that you're a lazy sack of shit with no work discipline.

>34kUSD/year
>comparable to the trillions of dollars in assets stolen from the people who actually perform the work by people who just sit on their asses all day telling people what to do half the time and doing cocaine the other half

Nah, fuck off.

It would be anti-semetic to name names. Its not a meme, the "1%" really is all jews.

>82 percent of wealth created in 2017 went to the 1 percent
>Thus the 18% which enriched and improved everyone else's lives was bad and we'd rather have the stagnant economy created by Obama's policies.
Okay

>comparing income to wealth
jump off a bridge, retard

Well the 1% are just the best educated and they won the fair competition by being the most valuable, most smart and most useful so they deserve their well-earned money

t. international cuckold

Oh look, it's the aspie commie fuck again. No one "steals" anything from the worker. You sign a contract and work for X amount of money.
Don't like it? Feel like you're being robbed? Then quit your job and get a better one.

>loans out at bankers loan out at 11%
Audit the fed. Fuck the globalists and their pet projects.

Study is based off actual owned capital. Land, stocks, cash, material possessions, ect. It does not factor income.

No real surprise, especially if you consider corporations or governments to be individuals, like the study does.

The probability of being born to the lowest 20 % and reachinf the top 5 % is about 1 %. So much so for meritocracy.

In this case, that is exactly what is being discussed. Wealth going to the 1% (in the form of money mostly). Money counts as wealth and, if you got 34kUSD in 2017, you are in the 1%.
What part do you not understand?

Can’t tell if capitalist or sarcasm.

Income is not factored in that figure of that study.

You are not in the 1% just because you own some strip of land you think is work 40k USD or have a job, idk where you get your figure from.

Ding ding ding

> the 1% earned their wealth through monthly income
stop posting
one of the main postulates of capitalism is how you use money to make money
now when everybody else is not seeing ANY money, when some [n]% is making gozillion dollar gains, a person might just sit down and wonder if they're doing so with OTHER people's money and are basically scum that should be executed on the spot with all assets nationalized
then there's shitposting incog/neet/os trying to be funny, or ACTUAL retards
which one are you?

>Jews control the economy
>just find a new job in the same economy!
>you'll still make a microscopic amount of peanuts in comparison to (((them))) no matter what you do, but hey, at least you're making a few thousand dollars more maybe!

Fucking end your life, you Crest cocksucker.

Or maybe some aspire to be this you fucking nobody.

wow its almost like productivity follows a peridot distribution.

Redpill me on this memo

+1 for the kike. Never thought I'd say that. Ever.

I looked peridot distribution up in google and only came up with some random company. Wtf are you talking about?

would be nice if the rich weren't hostile to us

What percentage of a cake is due to the labor of the oven and what percentage of a cake is due to the labor of the baker? To say who is the creator of wealth requires an answer to this question. Did the factory workers create the wealth, or was it the people who built the factory? What about the people who built their tools? What about the people who paid for their tools? What about the custodian? What about human resources? You can't look at these people and say "This person is responsible for 3% of the factory's wealth." If you can't say who created the wealth, then who are you to say that it's going to the wrong people?

investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/050615/are-you-top-one-percent-world.asp
This is where I got the 34k figure. What is the basis in the study to enter into the 1%?

Rich people investing is good for everyone. It creates jobs, industries, etc. Aren't you glad Bill Gates and Bezos made investments when they did? They created goods and services which are used worldwide and which have increased our living standards and productivity. Obviously investments carry risks and rewards.

Then make like the rich and innovate instead of crying in your corner. Bill Gates got hyper rich by working his ass off. Why don't you?

>My boss that created the entire company I work for sits on his ass and tells me what to do!
>Why doesn't he treat me like an equal since without me, he wouldn't have a company?!
>Why don't I get paid the same for flipping burgers as he does for creating, promoting, and running an entire company that employs thousands of people!
>H-he's stealing!!!

The logic of the commie parasite.

I really don't understand the idea of the rich not paying taxes.

How do they manage this witchcraft.

And like the other guy said, a kike who is talking truth!

you think computers and international shipping wouldn't exist without bottom-of-the-barrel chasing corporations
stop posting, retard
sandnigger trash like you that's not even CLOSE to being rich would never know what it's like having to jump through a gorillion loopholes in order to keep your money from the forever hungry jews, so why in the fuck are you even talking
HELLO? the fucking MIDDLE class pretty much got assassinated worldwide after a couple of "crisis" and you're STILL posting about "working hard"?
you're living proof that we need to lock up all the retards in camps, far away from everyone else

he means Pareto

Its because he isn't right, its what they always do, fault down to their reasoning they artifically created so the only logical explanation is actually artificial.

So yes he is right, but how would one do such a thing when all the industries are basically jewed up? Want to start a business need regulations, trademarks, lawyers accountants, make sure to hire girls and boys blacks and whites, trannies, hire people who identify as dragons. Want to work? you work for so litter - but we offer free healthcare! that you are now forced to buy XD

They are only going to become more hostile as they research ways to automatize the labor force and make human labor obsolete.

They're more hostile now because they figure AI and automation will remove the bargaining power and power of common people so they can safely remove us from society, eg, extermination of most people on earth.

Why virtually nobody discusses peak oil, water scarcity, or anything else related to a scarcity of natural resources. The elite have it figured out, once human labor is obsolete, the few million people remaining will have enough of everything to last basically forever. Any near time shortages, they'll be immune to and will only assist them in their depopulation goals.

>j-j-just innovate e-everyone can do it!
>you'll definitely make as much money as all those corrupt people who hold the reins of power!
>everyone else can starve though, even if you make it to the top!

again, kys

t. small business owner LARPer

Let's be honest here: claiming that wealth is created only or even mostly because of the 1% and the people working for them had little bearing on it is just as retarded as claiming the opposite. But besides that: if the article is referring to the global 1% then it's a completely meaningless statistic.

sorry I was a retard, meant pareto.

Pareto probably isn’t in the autocorrect and your search engine is shit

Who knows if they would exist? Point is, they created something that billions of people are willing to spend their money on.
They did not steal from anyone. I voluntarily decided to purchase Windows and Amazon products.

But keep shilling the commie propaganda. EU governments would love to confiscate this wealth from corporations so they could provide even more welfare to sandniggers.

30,250 € to be exact.

Niggers can't into wealth ... nothing new.

and the guy who created the chicken mcnugget got all the gorillions mcdonalds made off of it, GOT (you)
if you insist on posting, don't bother replying to me, retard

I never said everyone can do it. Some people are born smart, some people are born dumb.
World is not fair, and any notion of "equality" is a meme. Deal with it.

If you have a problem with other people starving, then by all means go to Africa and start donating your NEETbux or whatever monthly allowance mommy gives you. No one is stopping you.

>justifying kike greed
>flag
Checks out

His fault for being a retard and giving the McNugget away for free.
If he was smart, he would have started his own chicken joint and patented the McNugget.

>what is Price's Law
slide thread, gas yourself

I have a problem with poor, white American children starving. Niggers can all go to hell. Open your eyes to income inequality and stop sucking elitist cock, you fucking dumbass. It doesn't take much to see that the world economy is overly skewed towards people who can make capital gains, aka not you or me.

>Sup Forumss fantasy world is Downton Abbey
>unironically believeiving they wouldn't be the service class
jej

>plebbit
gtfo

82 percent of what wealth went to 1 percent of what population?

If you have a billion dollars invested, well, duh, you're going to make more money in the market. But you also risked losing more.

Money gets you more money. But you have to risk losing more of it than the average Joe. This headline is retarded.

This, oxfam is a leftist meme organisation.
Most poor people in the world have negative income so they count that in a fucked up way. so most regular people in regular countries are inside that 1%, a cashier in norway is inside of that 1%...

I dont understand how oxfam gets this much attention, theyre literally scamartists. Poor people have it 10000x times better today than 30years ago thanks to capitalism and that 1% buying services and goods.
GIBS only worsen the situation, the chinese investment in the poor world creates real wealth and not useless consumption

Spread this, it will cause short-circuiting everywhere.

Under which president were more new millionaires and billionaires created than ever before or since? If you answered "B.Hussein Obama", you would be correct. Obama took out loans worth over $4 Trillion and put all of it back into just five banks (Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, And Bank of America). Those banks sold that debt as part of enormous securities investments. Obama and the Democrats literally stole trillions of taxpayer dollars and gave it away to their corporate banking financiers.

But why is income inequality a problem? Neither gates nor Bezos stole from the poor white kids. Or are you claiming they did?
Had Bill Gates not been born and the poor white kid would still be poor!
What are you advocating for, exactly? Increase taxes on capital gains and distribute the money? Cause that does nothing to solve poverty, just puts a bandaid on it.
Look at what Cuckfornia did with all its social programs. Poverty is more prevalent now than ever.

So some rich guy has more money to start a company to hire you so you can play on your phone all day what a tragedy.

The 2 guys buying the same cars, beer, and food as you having more money to compete for the commodities are more of a danger than some guy worth 100x as much as you buying a wakeboard boat and hunting land.

The workers that produced and sold products and services?

>the market

this is the cumulitive effect of labor markets with no power, nothing to do with playing financial markets

>He should just have magically gotten more money.

Help me faggots, i can't upload images to this shit, it only says "Error: upload failed"

Help me pls :(

you can't trust those reports because they consider that subject A "gained 5 billion dollars last year" when his stock appreciated in that value - that's not how stocks work, sweeties.

>But why is income inequality a problem

I dunno, maybe because wages have stagnated because of shitty economic policies that let the rich do whatever the hell they wanted? Stopped reading there, since you're a retard who doesn't even know the first thing about what he's talking about and keeps falling back to consumer and worker agency as some kind of miracle proof that the economy is fair enough. Fuck you.

California is a neoliberal hell aka. capitalist dream. If the world income was more evenly distributed resources could be more effectively used to support families, rather than make rolexes and McMansions for the rich.

Who provided/funded the real estate and other materials for the workers to produce goods?

Other workers. Not that ancom would work though...

I explain that he should have either:
a) patented the idea
b) opened up his own chicken joint
All while not giving McD the creation away for free.
You read that as "magically making more money". Okie doke!

Previous wealth generated by the products and services produced by workers?