Nordic and Germanic people are subhumans that should be castrated and genocided...

Nordic and Germanic people are subhumans that should be castrated and genocided. They always were the biggest cancer of europe and they always tried to drag others down into their level of living in mudhuts like niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/index.cfm?fileid=AD6F2B43-B17B-345E-E20A1A254A3E24A5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_Netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=9yCv_TGiCF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello, anti-white shill. Nice meme flag. Saged.

have a bump

Reminder that Mediterraneans are direct descendants of the ancient Mediterraneans
also everyone else around them is influenced by them and not vice versa
Germanics and Nordics are the most distant

this kills the snownigger

I'm a quarter Mexican and the rest European mutt so I bassically look like a Roman Emporer is it autistic to tell people My ethnicity is Roman?

Get cancer, leftist shill.

|| D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE ||
>|| D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE || D&C SHILL THREAD || SAGE AND IGNORE ||

germanic people must die before they ruin europe again

Hello Muhammad

Meds are so inferior that because they can't create well made weapons and artifacts they put bunch of stone of top of each other to feel better. Ps: Greece was better when it had more nordics there, it became shit after being blacked

>g*rmnoid subhumans now circlejerk to their own inventions by their own metric
>we wuz noble prizes n shit
fuck off you subhuman no one cares about this garbage
and its purely political

Looks like whoever wins the most nobel prizes goes extinct in less than 1000 years after being civilized by force
really activates those almonds

Pic related is the real reason why the West is so cucked. Medieval selection pressure caused Germanic peoples to lose their natural tribal instinct, and develop excessive levels of empathy and guilt.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

>Memeflag
>inflammatory posting

Stop.

Scandanavia is cold af and warrants Earth-sheltered building.

sage

ANTI-WHITE = JEW POSTING

ANTI-NIGGER = JEW POSTING

ANTI-WOMEN = JEW POSTING

ANTI-AMERICAN = RUSSIAN JEW POSTING

SPENCER = RUSSIAN JEW POSTING

JORDON PETERSON = JEW POSTING

LAUREN SOUTHERN = JEW POSTING

RACE MIXING = JEW POSTING

Sup Forums is dead because it bumped these

>Be rome in 400 B.C
>Get sacked by some snowniggers

Do you look Italian? If not kys

La creatura

Yeah
it's called natural selection
nobody forced them to live there

Im Italian American, and I beg you to not fall for this obvious D&C thread.

The kikes really seem to be trying to push the narrative that either Meds aren't white or Meds are better than nords. Every time I look at the catalog I see at least one or two threads using these tactics.

Please don't fall for this shit. We are all brothers. I have no hate for my nord bros.

>Be western and northern Europe in 2000AD
>Get sacked by some muslims nigger

>Meds are better than nords
so, the truth?

So I guess gas everyone north and west of Greece? excluding Spain and Italy

What were the phonecians?

True story. Slavs waz kangz.

No I don't look as dirty as Italian people I literally look just like Julius Caesar

The semites which we conquered and bred their women

>tfw how can snowniggers even compete

No I don't look as dirty as Italian people I literally look just like Julius Caesar

Fucking disgusting! I hate seeing European countries becoming like America!

Pfffffffffft that's nothing, Sweden can gather twice that amount for their refugee welcome rallies
meds btfo

>Have 2 nobel prizes
>Have 2 million people

isnt that what the turks did to you guys tho

JEW HATE THREAD!

This is where Nordcucks lived lol

They look like the average Greek to me.

The Greeks and Roman leaders looked closer to Nords than modern Meds

we did that to the turks too
see and youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

turkic people are mongolian
do you see any asians in turkey?

>mexican
a purely invented nationality for rape babies. you're either a spaniard, an aztec, or a rape baby. there is no mexican.

600 AD seems pretty comfy

PAY DENBTS

There's many races in mexico as they were plenty of non aztecs, they even have different genetics, just like the north american tribes, this complexity ain't casual, race mixing was a thing back then just like it is now, so what you call "aztecs" it's a very broad term.

This kind of hatred can only arise feom hatred.

italians do not look "dirty", you've confused us with mulatto sicilians.

*from jealosy

no hatred for you, chinese and persians are the only people we respect (while not being related to them)

> tfw no hobbit hole to live in and store items collected from raiding med shitskins

Another day, another DNC shill thread.

shire should've been enslaved tbqh

Pay debts :D

>turks have greek genes
>this is suprising
Ofcourse turks have greek genes,they are the rape babies left when actual turks captured anatolia

True, feels nice to have a basque lineage, iq of 150, stem degree but good language comprehension. Not a snownigga

You're forgetting the 200,000+ janissaries they took
literally went out looking for bulls to breed their daughters

Debts :D

>posting in a blackpill slide thread

thanks for investing billions in us btw
we'll bring the EU down together

>MY 1/64th ASS IS ON FIREEEEEEEEE

Btw my family name "mendoza" means "people who come from the cold mountain" in basque based

G*rman genocide when?

But for reals, your society is nigger-tier for not working and majority being lazy bumms.

Ps. Pay denbts :D

imagine this guys shock when he realises the real romans (latins) were of Aryan descent

>making random assumptions about an anonymous poster on an Guatemalan alpaca fighting forum
>LOOK MOM I'M TROLLING THE NAHDZEEZ AGAIN

Wondering why image replies are disabled? It's because of this thread:

ALERT: HAPPENING CONFIRMED (NOT A DRILL)

Show your flag, mutt. And pay debts.

Retard

Retarded mutts

What the fuck? I'm almost certain nords were only able to accomplish something of significance once Claudius cucked all their women.

German Protestants are the underclass of whites in America.

Italian Catholics are way ahead of them economically and academically

In two decades we will rule the world together
you can keep snownigeria we don't want it

also tell your cousin to fix his imageboard

sup hassan didn't know they provide you with an internet connection in your asylum centers

Pay debts to Poland kaiser

Nah, you will cry when the last gold coins will disappear from your treasury and starve to death.

ps. pay debts :D

>Be Greece
>Get occupied by Ottomans for centuries

Slidethread. Sage

This is because Krauts settled in rural America and had absolutely shit breeding options/patterns for 150 years.

They are a low IQ underclass in the US now.

Italians settled in more urban areas. Hence the better current genetics

>Be western Europe
>Get occupied by muslim niggers now
:^)

we got more money than you though
publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/index.cfm?fileid=AD6F2B43-B17B-345E-E20A1A254A3E24A5

i think we'll keep our coins and keep collecting yours (same thing we do for years now)
thanks in advance :D

How white were the barbarians that ruined Rome?

Huns? pretty dark and chinky

>Taking in Muslim immigrants in recent decades is the same as being actually occupied for centuries by Muslims
kek

Ben Franklin felt that the barbarians and their descendants were absolutely NOT white

About the exact opposite of the somalis ruining their countries now
pertty white

you're lucky i can't post all the dutch flyers with hijabs or the maps showing how ridden in islam you are

not to mention the fuckload of mosques you have
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_Netherlands

Meds are true master race, fuck those disgusting nord fags who think they're superior.

Make us

youtube.com/watch?v=9yCv_TGiCF4
Join traditionalist workers party
>hurrr it's a control opposition!!
no it's not
>Hurrr larpersss
Shut the fuck up

Dear OP
congratulations on your witty, thoughtful, creative and intelligent post.

And to top it off, you also have a meme flag

You would have more mosques if you had money :D

>being proud of funding islam extremism breeding ground with your tax money
okay now im convinced that finland indeed IS part of nordic race
just as subhuman and cucked as swedes and others

>tfw all meds can do is live in the past
>tfw germanics didnt give a fuck about their little cuck union and razed it
>tfw meds are still not relevant today

your country will be shithole occupied by arab-nigger mutts whose breeding is funded by your government
cant wait to see it

>tfw sweden has and never will be relevant or swedish again

Are you greece? Pay denbts :D

70 IQ kikepost

>his women fuck 20 niggers each before they turn 24
>has highest suicide rates
>has highest rape rates
>has highest numbers of people living alone in general AND old people living alone
>lookatmeimrelevant.png
:^)

>30% muslim

go home, muhamed

after you pay iraqi/somali migrants so that they can outbreed your native people while living on welfare first

according to this pca graph greeks and south italians are as white as jews

*breaths in*

>mutt in charge of calling people non white
get out

White people can't even stand in the sun for 10 minutes without being burned. Fucking pathetic.

70 IQ kikepost