Motives for sexual assault victims to come out

It just struck me that since the start of the whole sexual assault happening in Hollywood I've seen little reasons being uttered by the alleged victims. Why does every insecure bag of meat suddenly feel the need to come out of hiding and destroy the life of a random actor? Why now? Is it just a case of "after one follow many", or is something else motivating all these poor, tiny babies to say how daddy Weinstein to tell about their experiences?

I believe in fact based judging, but it seems that that isn't relevant anymore. You can destroy an actor/actrice's career by simply going to a news outlet and telling some lies. Why would you wait years before telling anyone?

Thoughts on this? Are there people who had clear motives for speaking out?

how daddy weinstein played with their junk*

Justice is the motive. To bring the punishment against the person who you think wronged you.

>Why now
Because now, unlike previously, the media will actively support you and help you destroy your target.

I dont know you noticed but imho there was a clear transition from "old" hollywood to the new which is more satanic, more vicious, antiwhite and vile. there was some change, switch. take a latest nic cage movie. mom and dad. worst shit filmed ever. It looks like it was a test role for Nic to come back. "If you play this shit, you will be allowed to get more roles and shekels". those who refused to play their new roles got a pizza article with their names in kosher papers.

IGNORE THIS SLIDE THREAD, IT IS HAPPENING!!

It's cover for the paedophilia and ubiquitous drug abuse. These hollywood assholes take cocaine and abuse kids like the rest of us drink tea or coffee. (((They))) saw which way the wind was blowing in DC (hundreds of arrests for kiddy fiddling) so they gave us a shitshow to detract from themsleves.

Quit watching their movies Sup Forums it's all garbage anyway. It goes beyond not giving them money now, their propaganda has to be starved of attention altogether. Difficult, sure, but hardly impossible.

I've been looking all over Sup Forums and NO ONE has been able to post an image (and hence a NEW thread for over 3 hours now.) Am I crazy?

It --STARTED-- with dried up feminist actresses expressing their grievances with the industry because "let's destroy men, but specifically this fucking piece of shit" because they are old and undesirable.

It VERY RAPIDLY became a:
1. Trump is a misogynist
2. Oh, we're taking down the entire industry now!
3. Fuck all men
4. I was grazed upon once by this dude that was large and sort of creepy once, so I know how rape feels, too
5. People not wanting to rape the ugly ones proves that life is stifling and oppressive.

Basically, a couple of old hags started something, and it grew so quickly that they couldn't even keep their seat on the train they created.

I can't either

Beginning of the end. They'll be coming for us next

Ill give yo a pass because youre a slavic subhuman. Nic Cage ran into tax problems and so he signed up for a 7 picture deal to make 7 shit movies in a row for netflicks or one of those streamers. It isnt a conspiracy its business. He is notoriously bad with money and he even bought a $450,000 Lambo from the Shah of Iran

Chinks buying out Hollywood and don’t wanna play the Jewish pedo role

>OY VEY GOY YOU ARE WRONG!
omw to find my sides

What did he mean by this??

Google Weinstein army of spies
That's why they all came out together at once

the motives is that people think coming out is somehow going to hurt Trump but in ironic fashion all the sexual deviants have been liberals.

Before Trump was a a move by these same old and sagging hags about directing movies. Then a few months later the race issue. Then Trump was used as a deflection. Then sex assaults claims. Then spin it to wha wha wha what about trump?

most of this is getting on board with the new consensus. lord knows you want to get a reputation with the young turks of being one of "harvey's girls" if you're hoping to get cast in the future. they're trying to curry favor with whoever is ultimately responsible for deposing weinstein

>Justice is the motive
L0L no such thing Ivan
>media will actively support you
Only if it's someone they hate.
You'll get the angry Mob to back you, but they'll turn a 720 on you in a second if you get caught with shit.
>destroy your target
Nice wording.

It's all about power.

because

Trump gave Bill Clintons victims a voice on national tv. If the victims of a former president with 100 suspicious deaths related to him are willing to speak publicy I assume some actresses who havent worked in 20 years are willing to go public.

>destroy the life of a random actor?
They're destroying careers, if that, not lives. It's not on the same scale as destroying some normies' career.

bamp