Worth giving a watch? I have a bias for series with fantasy settings, but I don't dig the whole furry thing

Worth giving a watch? I have a bias for series with fantasy settings, but I don't dig the whole furry thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBsJ9VSQvbE&t=0m19s
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It starts meh but keeps getting better. Few last episodes were great.

>furry
Kill yourself.

More Guin Saga when?

Why don't you find out for yourself?

>but I don't dig the whole furry thing.
If memes are enough to keep you from watching a good anime then it's your loss.

Shitty ISP with a bandwidth cap.

It's not about memes. Just my personal distaste of anthropomorphic animals fucking. Although the absurd amount of cringe I see from real life furries doesn't help, I will admit that.

I hated the furry thing at first but kept watching because zero is delicious. I got over the furry stuff after a few episodes.

fucking dropped it's boring as fuck
don't

It's furshit mate.

>bandwidth cap.
Is that still a thing in 2017?

Unfortunately. At least in the states. Hell, I had to jump through a bunch of hoops just to get cable internet without cable tv.

You must live in a really shitty state. What's your ISP? I know places like Canada and Australia do it, but most places in the US don't aside from satellite/3G/4G or if you're a special business.

yeh man its good

I have dropped it after the first season. Too much of the waifu bait of that girl.

MC is shit
loli and shota are worth staying for

it's garbage. nonsensical character writing, uninteresting setting. the only decent character is the villain.

never. no market, the original series was only made to advertise the novels.

> I don't dig the whole furry thing

irrelevant since the whole plot is the furry not wanting to be a furry

Suddenlink, who is basically this.

youtube.com/watch?v=BBsJ9VSQvbE&t=0m19s

Watching something with a "furry" in it and being a furry is fucking two different things.

The show is good, Stop being a idiot.

Decide for yourself, faggot.