Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_drVAxlVoJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp8GXi96_Os
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
dailycaller.com/2012/07/27/obama-backs-race-based-school-discipline-policies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Try to fight back against bullies
>Get expelled

I have no clue what that is about out of context.

needs no context ,read

WHY CAN'T I MAKE A NEW THREAD?

You're technically right but not saying much, Ebola was better than Nigger King.

Stop disrespecting Obama by calling him that, you fucking jerk. Even if he did something wrong and illegal and even if he belongs in jail, you don't throw an entire race under the bus just because of the actions of one dude.

youtu.be/_drVAxlVoJQ

You must be new here.

ada

since blacks are prone to certain behaviors they wont get punished for them, while whites and asians, who rarely exhibit them, will get punished sothey dont express those behaviors again

IGNORE THIS SLIDE THREAD, IT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING

Image replies disabled because of this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp8GXi96_Os

You sound about right, the problem here is that if we allow all of them into our lifes, we destroy our own sake. Its not about n1ggers. Its about protecting our nation. The n1ggers should also do this for their nation in Africa instead of penetrating other civilizations.

Obama's justice department literally said it was racist to punish blacks for their infractions because white people dont break rules.

A pile of shit in a loo is more competent than Trayvon's father.

Race based school discipline: black worship and Martin Luther is God Most High

Kill yourself you fucking nigger loving kike

Obama will get the rope real soon

test

for some reason i cant post any images so i cant start a thread with this but someone should

The Obama Administration's 'Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton' Starting To Seep Out
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

Firstly, it's not the actions of one dude, secondly
>Germany has a nationwide fear of German pride because of shit that happened 80 years ago.
>blacks and PoC are literally outwardly hateful towards the entire white race because of shit that some of us do, don't get into fights if you don't want to get hurt.
>12 years old you say? paint me surprised.

Humans are built to survive and part of survival is pattern recognition. You notice that a kind of human of a certain color, age, gender, geographic orientation, ethnicity, creed, etc. has a tendency of attacking you and people like you, your dumb ass doesn't just say
>oh well, probably (((coincidence)))
unless you want to die.

We are constantly embattled with one another. You are dense enough to believe otherwise, so save us some time and kys. Here's your (You)

Ruskibot

Race only applies to humans, not monkeys.

卐Daily 卐reminder 卐that 卐Hitler 卐is 卐best

>daily reminder that trump is better than the nigger king
Well a log of shit is better than Obama if we are being honest, so that's not much of an accolade.

dailycaller.com/2012/07/27/obama-backs-race-based-school-discipline-policies/

Thank you for the reminder.

Have a bump.