Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He looks like a condom.

Wrong girl, Yuki is the villain one.
no, you.

>Yuki
That is Yukino.

The pink/red one. Yui or whatever her name is.

How is she a villain? She is nice and sweet.

The ending of season two.

She was trying help them by strong arming them into action.

Really liked the guy. Even though we never learned what he actually found out, right?
Being german, him talking caused me physical pain, but it was still cool to see them do that.

Didn't she basically announce her rivalry for Hachiman to her? Seemed quite smug about it, too.

He found out the world was a stage and I think was trying to get people to stop living their pre-determined lives as actors and bg chars and live as they wanted for themselves
But it's been a while since I watched Big O

No, she was trying to enforce a forced friendship because she was under the false impression that Yukino likes him. It was to help Herr get out of her rut.

He did say something along those lines in the "Leviathan" episode. Something along the lines of most of citizens being sheep and all that.

He was a complete anarchist who wanted people to come out of their fearful, ignorant lives and search for their own truths while accepting the faults and horrors of the world. Instead of living comfortably in an ignorant society, unaware of even what something like the Bigs were, he wanted them to rise up and live for themselves. It was the next step for Kind of like V in V for Vendetta.
youtube.com/watch?v=sHChe6KY0DQ

In that sense he was quite similar, or you could also say exact, to Joker, which wouldn't be surprising since The Big O is Bebop meets B:TAS the anime.

>He's like the Joker
Then what was Allen supposed to be?

He's no villain. He is just a curious individual obsessed with truth. He can't get it.

Genthru.

Before he turns into a KFC