Sanrio Danshi

youtube.com/watch?v=eFDv6_Ok1qw

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-02-03/sanrio-boys-tv-anime-reveals-visual-winter-2018-premiere/.111816

>An official website for Sanrio's Sanrio Danshi (Sanrio Boys) anime launched and revealed a teaser visual on Friday. The website also revealed that the television anime series is slated to premiere in winter 2018.

>The project's premise follows Kōta Hasegawa, a high school boy that loves the yellow Pom Pom Purin dog. By mere coincidence, he ends up attending the same school as Yū Mizuno, a boy who likes the bunny My Melody. Yū tells Kōta that there's nothing to be ashamed of for liking Sanrio's cute characters. Together, Kōta, Yū, Shunsuke Yoshino, Ryō Nishimiya, and Seiichiro Minamoto learn to accept their love of the characters instead of feeling embarrassed.

Cinnamoroll best husbando

Wow, the boys don't look like poo for once.

Fujoshit

Me like

where the FUCK is gudetama

>Cinnamoroll best husbando

Agreed

I want to ruffle blonde boy's hair.

This is some potent fujoshi.

Blonde shota is best boy. Debate me.

Doujins of sunglasses-kun topping him when?

I like the plain one on yellow shirt. Must be the first time the MC of a show like this comes off as the most appealing to me.

Will we get a Hello Kitty anime after this though

Is this literal homobait?

See Sup Forums? There is nothing to be ashamed of for liking moeshit and cute girls doing cute things.

that already exists though

SANRIO IS A FUCKING S E L L O U T

Who is this targeted at?
Is it meant to be targeted at men who they want to start buying sanrio shit so they can reach out to an untapped demographic, or is it just for fujos who probably already buy hello kitty shit anyway?

>pompompurin has glasses
Megane are always the best.

Both, I guess?

ShinganCrimsonZ was a mistake
Ok, maybe not

Your NEVER have enough fujo buck