Re:Creators

What happens to ongoing media when they've had their main character taken out into the real world? The story has to keep going without them after all.

>What happens to ongoing media
Nothing.

Why would anything happen to it?

Nothing, obviously.
If a character dies Hime jumps into one of the billions of AUs and pulls another one.

There is only one original Hime do not steal my idea please

> *Onegai's your path*
What do? Hard mode: Can't mmmmrggh and walk away

Wait.
So Aoki cuts out heterosexual interactions from Hiroe's script (e.g. Meteora x Yuuya)

Aoki did nothing wrong.

Aoki is a hack

If Aoka adds more Yuya and Rui bonding I will forgive him for everything

Face the power of the mahou shoujo with my mighty wits

Aoki is just trying to make his creations happy by exclusively forbidding heterosexual sin.

Based on other chapter from naked, we might still can get it.
But with different setting.

We know from Meteora and Selesia that the anime/manga/light novels/video games are continuing with the creations still present in them.

This means the creations are copies and are now totally separate people from the versions of themselves that remain in their home worlds. It also means they can never return to their worlds without creating a space/time paradox. The story is going to turn really dark when they realize this.

so what you're trying to say is.
All the creations are traced?

I think you've figured out the plot!

OH SHI-

Meteora is an anagram for Eat More.

Also, Me Orate.

Feel bad for me.

Where does metchin put all that food?

She's from a video game so food probably restores her health.

I feel bad that you have shit taste in boys.

Revolution

She's got a big healthbar

Are you trying to say all girls should go for manly men with muscles and money?

Magane kills Mamika next episode.

Dubs confirm.

I feel bad for the man that has to clean you off of the train

No, but at the very least they should go for boys who are capable of basic human interaction.

> muscles
> money
> charm
> honest non tracing artist
Setsuna literally killed herself because Diet Pepsi was none of the above.

I feel bad that your creation is stuck in this awful show.

I hope we get Mecchin and Yuya fanart, I have a thing for size difference couples

Is this good yet?

mmmrghmrrrrgh.

No. Aoki is intent on crashing this show with no survivors.

How much time has best girl got recently?

Two survivors.

Like 2 seconds.

Persona will sacrifice himself for Gundam Boi

D R O P P E D

Is Altair ibn la ahad an assassin?

but that's even less hime
Is she coming or is she taking me with her? Cuz I'm done with the 3D realm.

Sorry user. Altair is a very popular character, people want to see her in action and that would create much hype. Obviously Aoki doesn't want that to happen.

The real world probably gets a copy with adapted memories from the original, like John Carter of Mars or Final Fantasy characters that get thrown into the Dissidia setting.

> Chuuni traces popular characters into 3d to seek revenge over sad girl who hero'd over tracing drama

Why cant we just have and episode full of Hime each week. Everyone else sucks.

>What happens to ongoing media when they've had their main character taken out into the real world? The story has to keep going without them after all.

here is the big spoiler mind twist.

they aren't taken out of their story. They've all been "created" by the MC's magic tracing skill, and brought to life that way. Their worlds all didn't exist until the MC autistically traced their pictures and imagined their world, which is why the MC is the key to this.

Everyone gets it wrong. They're all fighting over bullshit, which the plot "cleverly" wasted the last 6 episodes with mindless exposition on a false flag "world" that doesn't exist.

yeeha! now you can drop this shit like the pile of bricks you should have back in ep3 when meteora wasted 17 minutes of a 21 minute episode in mindless exposition. Yes she's cute, yes she's got that autistic charm going, yes I want to titty fuck Selesia right in her boob window. Yes i'll fap to the doujinshi when they come out.

No, no one with taste should waste their time watching this hot mess anymore.

Why can't we all have a hime each. Let's be real, it won't be enough now matter how much of her there is

We are unworthy of her grace, power and chuuniness.

>implying the nips have the literary skill to pull that off

So the director is ruining the show? What a waste.

Can't we at least get a chibi side show of chuuni hime rusing the rest of the cast by doing chuuni things?

What happens to characters in fujoshows that get brought to life?

Do they become gay sluts?

No, just a comic in which she got basically 2 frames in 7 episodes.

When's the short of chuuni hime running into an actual 8th grader with chuunibyou and having a contest?

Dunno, but Altair bint Setsuna is a chuuni.

at least 4koma are fun.

Shouldn't it be Altair bint Souta

>destroying innocent windows multiple times

Seleshit and Meteora are the true villains.

>Soda
>creating a popular OC
Choose one.

A Himeless life is an empty life.

> 3 episodes without Hime

To be honest it's too bad Aoki removed Selesia and Meteora being a little light hearted/protective with Rui and Yuuya. It would make the girls look less no-fun-allowed and make the team overall more family-like and likeable.

Reminder that Metchin is cute.

Mecchin is fat and has a silly haircut!

Families are degenerate. True love can only be felt between shared genders.

let us eat cake

Nice of you to stop by, Aoki.

Hime is cute!

I will forgive him for some things.

Reminder that BASED AOKI-SAMA is saving this shit show.
>adding more action and yuri scenes so Meteora doesn't kill everyone with boredom
>changing scenes of character establishment or interaction for much better ones (Selesia protecting Rui during the government raid -> Rui taking none of the soldiers' shit and fucking kicking their weapons right out of their hands before going GIGAS MACHINAAAAAAAA)
>giving Metshit less screentime
Hiroe is a fraud, bow down to the true king.

More like Aoki is literally burying it.

>more action and yuri, less Meteora and better character dynamics
>bad
Hiroe pls go

>less and less hime
>saving

Akoi isn't saving shit.

And no one gives a fuck because they aren't buying it and only care about Gunpuku no Himegimi who has like 10 minutes of total screentime.

>muh shitpuku no shittygimi
You know, it isn't any better in the original script.

Hence not saving anything.

Maybe. If you came into this show expecting one and only one character like a dumbass.

Not him, but I expected a balanced cast instead of one or two characters being the designated shitters that attract all the hate.
I don't know why you're applauding interactions that could have made some characters more likeable getting cut. The logic that "Meteora is shit so she shouldn't get them" is backwards.

If Aoki was smart he would add more Hime scenes then.

W-well, it's a long show, right? It will get better. Shit, it can't get much worse.

It's rather below average and frankly doesn't deserve the nonstop threads it's been getting. Although most of those are just shitposting like that one guy who freaks out whenever Yuya is posted. Or that clusterfuck in the previous thread.

>but I expected a balanced cast
Yeah see, this is good criticism. Though I personally feel the balance is fine other than Hime who is getting shunted really badly.
>The logic that "Meteora is shit so she shouldn't get them" is backwards.
You'd have a point if Meteora could be likeable. She's a robot that infodumps. She had her couple little scenes where she told """jokes""" and that didn't make her more likeable to anyone. It was just weird and out of place as a result of her personality.

Time spent on her is time better spent elsewhere, like a little Hime scene or something.

He's being smart, just not smart enough.

It's the shows with wasted potential that always get the most buzz.

>like that one guy who freaks out whenever Yuya is posted.
Who? I see people posting Yuya here and Yuya was being posted pretty freely last thread.

Come back on the day the episode airs and you'll see what I mean.

I was there and I still don't know who you mean.

You're literally blind then.

Meteora's info dumps make sense with her character as she is a npc from a rpg is just handled really poorly and doesn't make interesting tv. They could of paired her with another character who makes her cut everything down and makes a joke out of it.

Rude, desu.

>Yuuya and Meteora were supposed to be couple like
Weird

Yeah, it's pretty strange. He works better with Rui, both of them just want to have fun since they're pretty much stuck in the world now, and being with Meteora is about as far away from fun as you can get.

It's dumb. That decision couldn't have had any more thought behind it than "uuuh opposites attract"

would have been fun seeing Metchin all flustered.

It could have been a way to keep Meteora from being totally serious all the time but I suppose they dropped it in favor of trying to pander to a wider audience.

Well, both of them are smart, and i always like the serious girl/jerkass combo, and he would be the only one to make her angry on purpose, i like them

Just what you'd expect from the master, Mr. Aoki.

Seriously though, being Rui's cool and slightly jerk-ish oniisan fits Yuya much better than being chained to Meteora because muh contrast.

Don't fucking don't fucking call her CHEAP NICKNAMES

again, they are not mutually exclusive, he can be bros with Rui while being the contrast to Meteora

Metchin te da yo!