Sakurada/Sagrada Reset

This is a happy villain.
Also more information on Misora.

Sad to find the thread I missed died so soon. I love this show, even if the dialogue is a bit dry.
That black screened knocking at the end was great.

The okaeri story is kind of retarded, but this was a good episode.
Solid show so far

Can someone explain how the witch got free?

yeah, wasn't the picture power supposed to last only about 10 minutes?

Not entirely sure, but I think she went into the picture, which took her into the future when all the guards were gone and once the time ran out she appeared in the exact same spot that she was in before the time ran out which let her escape.

I have no idea. I still don't even know what Eri's fucking problem was.

I think Eri just has a massive inferiority complex. And that explanation sounds plausible.

It was shown that photo can be used to move you in real world in the rooftop scene, and she used it to walk through the doors that would normally be closed.

Thanks.

If you dont retain any memories after you do a world reset, how the fuck do you know you haven't already done it repetitiously for trillions of cycles, reliving the same 3 days over and over?

7 days and nights of geriatric wrinkly old people sex. Then potentially even longer if they reset as much as possible during those days.

Kei remembers.Asking this after 8 episode? Heres a (you) I guess.

sakurada or sagrada?

But if she never met kei then what? He would literally lose his mind from repetition while the girl has no idea whats going on. I'm well aware of Kei's powers, it's just fucking stupid they basically split 3-day time travel into 2 complimentary powers.

Probably would lose his mind like you said.
>its just fucking stupid they basically split 3-day time travel into 2 complimentary powers.
Help me here, is this any relevant to the first sentence of your post?

I think she can notice if she already reset before, because it won't work if she tries to do the same reset. See in episode one where she resets when she sees that girl crying, and then later in the episode it gets to the same point and she says "reset" and nothing happens, which makes her realize this must be the second time.

Actually did either they ever mention Kei noticing the resets before he met Haruki? Like supposedly he would be seeing the reset and just be going about his days again not knowing why everything reset.

The combination of their powers results in limited time travel to the past.

By them self, it's not only completely useless, but extremely dangerous as well. So without each other, the powers are fuckign stupid and don't make any sense at all.

Pretty sure he mentioned having noticed that, yeah.

Well yeah. There's a girl whose power is cats. That's the point, a lot of the powers are just dumb, but if you combine them in clever ways you can do a lot of crazy stuff.

These types of shows usually attract large lurker base compared to hype shows where there are a lot more posters showing their hype.

I wonder if Kei did anything more 'criminal' when he was deliquent Kei after noticing resets.

Murase's breasts

If I were Kei I probably would have ripped open that picture of Aoi Yuuki immediately after getting it, screw all that other drama

He's smarter than me though

Her power only lets her reset once and she needs 24 to be able to save again so it can't loop.

tasty breakfast

flat okaeri

>egg bigger than the can of sardine
Motherfucking emu egg probably.

What a dumb name.
She should be ashamed.

are these real waves?

I think those are real ones, I laughed watching the scene since it reminded me sekai no yami zukan live action episode.

This part also used real footage too then

I want to say no but it might be filtered/rotoscoped to mimic 2d animation.Dem foams though.

Looks like it was just skewed to be more flat looking

That's a huge breakfast.

I remember this being vague in the LN too.
I think you guys are correct and that she just walked out of the photo world.
however, it is later discovered that Murase can bring things from the picture world to the real world

Murase too OP, nerf soon

Not so much the rooftop scene but the beach scene. He goes back to where he ripped the picture and his footsteps ending is shown. That was a pretty neat way of doing it.

Does that mean he can take pictures of his picture collection to multiply them?

Making me rewatch the beach scene huh

I think Eri just wants attention and the only way she knows how to is by fucking shit up

What if you rip a picture in a picture, inception?

Would it count as the location in the picture?

I love how they say reset.

Sebu

elephant-kun never forgets

Risotto, now I'm hungry

KanaHana's deadpan voice while saying that is my favourite. I wonder if we would hear a desperate yelling reset by her

I'm a witch

young witch

I think this would be the only thing I remember about this show.

Do you love your pet rock, Sup Forumsnon?

Says the girl who got herself stuck in a marble.

My pet rock is special

she chose the marble life

Risotto

24 hours? or do you mean 96 hours?

This is 2 cour? What the heck

Haven't seen the new episode yet, but this wholel chase sequence was hilarious

>Eri going iwasherethewholetimesenpai.jpg
>gottagofast by Haruki
>Eri Oka being offended by that shit
>That pathetic attempt at hiding behind a pole
>That fucking punt on the bicycle out of nowhere by our femautist
>Sudden plot convenient wallet drop stopping her escape