How do you feel about brocons?

How do you feel about brocons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaZKR8ucPnE
youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-enBNQO0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you feel about bushy eyebrow girls?

that's one of my fetish.

Is brocon the only acceptable heterosexual orientation in these all girls moeshit shows?

If any kind of heterosexual orientation had been acceptable, Love Lab might've actually stood a chance of a second season.

>Love lab
>all girls
Oh, user.

let's be honest the series would be better without al the het shit

>het shit

>not just calling him a fag

It would have been better if it was twice as long so they could have gotten farther into the parts with boys.

I need more Yan in my life

They warm my icy-cold heart.

I'll show you "het shit"
youtube.com/watch?v=eaZKR8ucPnE

Suzu's family was way cuter.

>You will never have a cute imouto to dote on like that

What episode was this again?

Only problem with that is that yurishit doesn't sell.

Show for cucks

It sold a lot more than Love Lab though.

>/u/fags
If you need any proof of their cancer, just go to their board. Their threads are full of tumblresque delusion and terminology such as heteronormality, cis, other shit. It is literally tumblr: the Sup Forums board.

Just filter the western and videogame threads.

>Like fucking 20 chapters of Amano Megumi released over the past month
>Can't get even one fucking chapter of Love Lab despite it being half the length and a 4koma

ROYAL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING.

Jew-chan looks pretty cute without her glasses. You think she charges her boyfriend or makes him buy her stuff for sex?

>asking if straight romance is acceptable
What a time we live in.

They're okay if they don't fuck their brothers. That's just gross.

More E-peen I guess.

Which one are you talking about though? Recent yuribait shows have sold underwhelming outside of new game. Gabdrop has only sold 3k and that's because vol.1&2 each had event tickets.

The one that is not yuribait, aka the one in the picture quoted. Sold 7.5k both seasons and the OVA was top 11 in the movies while it was airing.

>tfw Love Lab gets as many chapters translated monthly as DDR gets songs

Kinmoza? Had a 2k drop between volume 1-2 for the second season.

No. You can't be more wrong.

Royal has chapters 2-3 of Vol 10 crossed out on his website. Pretty sure it's at the clean/typeset/editor stage now.

Actually, I should have bothered to read the comments since Royal already responded.

First idol/CGDCT anime? It's not even about yuri, otaku want their girls to be pure. Dumb newfags.

Fuck off, heteronormative cis-shitter. Yuri is objectively better than hetshit.

Yet Love Lab is still talked about and loved to this day while literally who the yuri anime is forgotten seasonal trash.

>forgotten
What? There are Karen threads almost everyday, I think she's even the mascot of Sup Forums

I barely ever see love lab threads.

Wrong window.

>Sup Forums

Which is a shame coz the show is fun considering it's chick high school shit

Why is she such a bitch to her boyfriend?

Do not post Love Lab here.

i have a way cuter pic with my 4 year old brother when i was 12 years old.

Where do I subscribe?

click the liek button

Because she's my wife

Yurifags, purityfags same shit really. Both of them are retarded shit who wants every anime to pander to them.

>purityfags
Opinion disregarded.

>commie
What are you doing. Are you even conscious?

>>>/tumblr/

They're the ones who buy anime and influence what gets made though. Stay mad and irrelevant.

I'm sure xir was serious

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt-enBNQO0U
I would watch an entire season of this adorable shit

Commie is fine (great even) for a lot of shows - Nisekoi, Inferno Cop, Ping Pong, etc. Can't speak for their Love Lab release, though.

To just instantly discard Commie because of ">Commeme" is pretty dumb.

>purityfags
>relevant
lmao

Thay's why Tsurezure Children is getting an anime right?

>teach high school
>cute girl has thick, bushy eyebrows
it's hard not to stare

>their threads are full of tumblresque delusion and terminology such as heteronormality
Confrimed for never visiting their board. It's mostly man-hating gold star lesbians.

>*it's full of men roleplaying as* man-hating gold star lesbians.

Please tell me that you are joking.

No. I dislike memesubs, but there are shows where Commie is undoubtedly the best release.

And Nisekoi is definitely not one of them. Unless you are a TSfag. They used Daisuki script which was a garbage in the first place. They somehow managed to make it a lot worse. Check, even an idiot like Dark_sage from crymore pointed how bad is their script. Not mentioning about missing honorifics and classmates calling themselves Mr. And Ms. Commie is a crap, always. Maybe you tell me that their Monogatari is superior too?

>That feel when want to hold hands but only up to the 102nd date

kill yourself /u/ cancer

Give into your inner slut. Deep down you know you want to hold hands by the 50th date.

And I bet you even want him to kiss you on the cheek by the 60th, you dirty whore.

>102nd date
Slut.

>Like fucking 20 chapters of Amano Megumi released over the past month
She's the new meat toilet bait like galko was two years ago.

shoo, she belongs to brit/pol/

Read the manga. You know you want to.

At least by now she's lost almost all respect for her brother.

Suzu a cute

She's allergic to affectionate behaviours.

For all the 'if only it had no hetshit' and 'it actually had boys' comments, the anime actually sticks closer to the all-girls format than the romantic comedy it became in the manga. In the anime, out of the two main couples, only Riko/Nagi gets anything to an actual development, while Maki/Yan ended on a bad note. Suzu/Ren is as non-existent as Haru (and thus Eno/Haru). Sayo/her boyfriend had that flashback episode, but there's really no show of affection there, which was their 'thing' in the manga, but it's not established that way.

The main drive of the anime is still the relationship between Maki and Riko and all the GL subtext that could be extracted from that.

R/u/gmuncher detected, back to your containment board

Dogakobo don't want to betray their Yurishit fanbase so they buthered an anime and not giving it a season 2? Sounds legit.

I'm sorry. Chapter 2 is being edited and I'm almost finished with 3. These chapters are more challenging than previous volumes because of multi-layered misunderstandings and suggestive dialogue that may or may not crop up later, so I have to be extra careful with how I phrase things. It's maddening.

Take your fucking time.

Thanks for your efforts as well as your team.

Watched this show just for her, and it was worth it.

They are the best.

burn in hell

What the actual fuck is that degeneracy of a picture

It has like 5 doujins and all of them are NTR

This sick and tired of whiny hetshits shoving their cancerous sexuality into everything when there could be more lesbians.

Actually, you're the one who needs to go back to your containment board. Yuri was always for Sup Forums till whiny newfags forced /u/ to be made.

She's built for it

God damn it, delete this.

>muh oldfag
Old cancer is still cancer.

>>>/reddit/
Lurk more or get out.

No I mean look at that face, it's like miss universe from fukushima. It's even worse than the fact that it's NTR

>cancer trying to fit in
Did I stutter? Fuck off.

I can't be cancer when this is board culture redditor cuck.

Keep crying yurishit and go back to your board.

No, go back to your website. I was here first.

>board culture
As if that matters these days.