Your Name is already in IMDb top 100

>Your Name is already in IMDb top 100
Is anime saved?

I don't see my name anywhere on that How would they know my name to begin with?

Why the fuck is Monty Python and the Holy Grail so low?

>Giving a shit about IMDb rankings

How is breaking bad better than the wire

>One Punch Man now is on the 30.
What happened? It was on the top 10 for months.

FINDS

Nope, we're fucked if so many people thought this film was good

>haha look how contrarian I am! That makes me cool and sophisticated, right?

>impying that being cool/sophisticated means shit on Sup Forums

No nigger, I hated the film, hence why I talk about hating it

>impying that being cool/sophisticated means shit on Sup Forums
>Implying that isn't exactly the reason you're being a stupid contrarian faggot.

You didn't talk about your hating it. You said it wasn't good, which is very different. You can hate it, it's fine to have shit taste, but to categorically say that it's not good makes you look like a cultural philistine.

>IMDb
I never thought I would miss the forums, but I do.

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY

melodramatic garbage. like a good portion of movies in the IMDB top 100 so not out of place.

melodramatic garbage appeals to normie males and all females so of course it does well on normie websites.

Melodramatic "garbage" is something people can relate to. We can sit here pretending the average pedo-pandering or 2deep4u obscure anime are better, but i won't make it any closer to reality

>Planet Earth
>Rick and Morty
>le black science man

melodramatic crap is something whiny self-absorbed bitches can relate to. hence, normie males and all females. needing to project yourself into and relate to something is animal-tier media consumption. you can enjoy it but I'm not going to pretend your whiny dramas are """objectively""" good just because teenagers and women easily relate to them.

>loli anime is bad
wrong website.

Lolis are shit. Kill yourself cocksucker pedo.

>I only consume mature media for mature intellectuals such as myself
Euphoric.

>hurdur CGDCT is the most sophisticated art form. Watching middle school girls grope each other is the highest form of artwork. You are just plebs for watching """normal'""" stuff

pretty sure the only relatable anime i've watched was welcome to the nhk.

No, anime never needed to be saved. The more maintstream it gets the worse it will get. Anime is great because it has perfectly skirted the line of being popular but not mainstream for a very long time.