>Conceinted
>Jealous Bitch
are good qualities about personality, No

Why only fucking 8 minutes? Rin was the only one reason to see this garbage

>acts like a bitch to Rin who did nothing wrong
She is a shit.

Go away Rin

Fuck off/you wakana fag

Who are you and why do you have a picture of my wife?

1 - Fucking Bitch Tsundere
2 - Manipulave
3 - Hypocrite
4 - Ungrateful
5 - Mood swinging
6 - Unforgiving
7 - Angry
8 - Evil
9 - Judgemental
10 - Selfish
11 - Aggresive
12 - Violent
13 - Irritating
14 - annoying
15 - conceited
Same Seiyuu

>1 - Fucking Bitch Tsundere
>2 - Manipulave
>3 - Hypocrite
>4 - Ungrateful
>5 - Mood swinging
>6 - Unforgiving
>7 - Angry
>8 - Evil
>9 - Judgemental
>10 - Selfish
>11 - Aggresive
>12 - Violent
>13 - Irritating
>14 - annoying
>15 - conceited
None of which matters once you realize she genuinely loves the MC.

Post more Rin.

Sorry dude she is cute she remind me to my waifu

Post more best girl

You know, given how much she put out, that guy must have been castrated at birth to have not fucked her brains out at the first opportunity.

>None of which matters once you realize she genuinely loves the MC.
Oh someone has to kill you incestfag

Rin has some nice eyes

Impressed

this anime was too ecchi for me

Yeah, Rin is The Best
wakana sucks karen too

>too ecchi for me
Be gone evil spirit, there is no such thing as "too ecchi"

A horny girl with her friends doing illegal things in the school

You know what? Fuck it. You want females with good personalities? I'll give you one.

>Survived years of abuse as a child
>Had a concrete goal at the beginning of the series rather than just "hurr durr I want Brago to be the demon king"
>Trained herself to the bone to make her and Brago a more formidable team
>Solo'd the main villain of the stone arc without any of the main characters butting in
>Even after reaching her personal goal, still helps Gash and Kiyo when necessary
>By the end of the series, is almost as strong as Kiyo
>Uses a fucking canewhip while wearing a French dress and manages to still look cool doing it

Best of all, she was never sexualized. Not even once.

Dat cuality JAJAJA

I love how lewd this show is.

my nigga

Well, yeah. It was Toei.

Ui's actually pretty stacked.

what was her endgame?

Cunnilingus.

Being adorable and a good friend of rin

She was awful. The author made a huge mistake by making her the main heroine. Rin was 10x better and was more popular.

Correct
>1 - Fucking Bitch Tsundere
Not a bitch and arguably not a tsundere.
>2 - Manipulave
Do you even know what that word means? When did she manipulate anyone?
>3 - Hypocrite
>4 - Ungrateful
Like, in what?
>6 - Unforgiving
She literally forgave Manami before the last volume, and she was the only person besides Kyousuke she had a problem with.
>5 - Mood swinging
>7 - Angry
>8 - Evil
>9 - Judgemental
>13 - Irritating
>14 - annoying
I have the feeling you are not even thinking before posting.
>10 - Selfish
Yes, that's why Kirino is always nice to everyone and always help the people she sees in distress around her.
>11 - Aggresive
>12 - Violent
Towards Kyousuke and that decreases after volume 5 and completely ceased after volume 8.
>15 - conceited
She literally have worked for everything she have earn, she have made herself without anyone's help and even helping others on her way, I didn't wanted to group it with one of the responses above cause only this one actually annoyed me.
>that pic
Do you even know what does that scene means? Is weird you use it since it only shows how much of a bigger person Kirino is at face her struggles without running away. I can tell you more if you want.

What a shock. A thread is made on this series and it it total shit.

The anime is done, let it be in the craphole it belong to

Never, it sold seasons 2 sold worse than season 1 and it didn't fulfill its biggest reason for existence, to increase sales of the manga.

so tired of seeing this stupid bitch posted

Best girl no doubt, she is perfection incarnated.

I would give her so much love.

If that was true. Why did season 2 sell terribly compared to season 1? The same season two that basically shoved Ui out and made Rin the MC.

Stop spreading lies, the manga is close to being cancelled and the and the manga sold terribly because they stopped focusing on Ui.

Same person posting.

I can't believe that this character has fans. It has to be one person who keeps on posting their waifu.

>ESLfag is mad at the truth
Your tears sustains me.

No she wasn't, the cute, romantic interactions between the two main characters were far more important. That's why I dropped this crap in season 2.

She is a hussie who is going after another girl's boyfriend. She is trying to NTR the guy from his girlfriend.

She is horrible.

ITT: Females with good assets compensating for zero personality. I'm not gay, but I do put brains over tits and ass.

What about NTR-Senpai, who is trying to NTR the girl from the guyfriend?

>first actual female with a good personality is posted
>no one notices

You have patrician taste, user, but I weep for Sup Forums.

reddit called, they want you back

He is irrelevant, all he does is try to get Rin and Hayato together. He apparently is starting to fall for the midget, so he is out of the race.

At least canonically, Ui is the smartest girl in the school and Rin is the third smartest. They are both stupid when to comes to relationships.

with love you meant gallons of semen right?

Apparently, her endgame is being Rin's boob support and she is starting to steal NTR guy away from going after Ui.

Pretty sly, be yourself and get the guy who is trying to ruin the main love triangle.

No, I mean love. She is pure and gentle, and she needs a man who isn't a whore, and is cheating on her because a chick with a bigger rack just comes along.

The irony is that I have never stepped foot in that site.

The real irony, of course, is that you decided to post instead of lurking, and so you outed yourself as cancerous garbage. I won't tell you to go back to an site, as I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but I would advise that you refrain from posting for the next, say, 4 years.

He isn't NTR anymore if he is starting to develop a crush on Sawatari.

Smug reaction pictures don't validate your shitty existence, user. I'd recommend self-reflection.

>self-reflection.
how progressive of you

She is, I believe canonically she is a D cup, and Rin is 2-3 cups bigger.

They pretty much covered all the current material with the manga, you need to wait 2 more years until there is new material.

I mean, it is not like we want anime original crap with just nudity and fanservice.

>I mean, it is not like we want anime original crap with just nudity and fanservice.
That's exactly what I want.
But that's the joke, right?

I hate her so much, she ruined S2 and the manga far more than Rin. I rather she never existed and they just do more Rin chapters.

That is how much I hate Honoka

The manga has barely enough "story" and most of the anime original stuff was better than the terrible source material.

Bring on anime original stuff with Ui and Rin nudity.

Did we ever see Rin's tits? I cannot remember ever actually seeing them.

They can't even keep the areole size of Rin and Ui consistent. No thank you.

S2 had more Rin nudity than the totality of the ENTIRE manga series. They even went out of their way to add more uncessary nude scenes for Rin.

I saw S2, but can't remember ever actually seeing Rin's tits in it.

Rewatch it again, they added so many "anime original" nude scenes for Rin that wasn't in the manga. I kind of want them to do a S3 just to see what kind of random Rin nudity they will do in a scene she had some clothing in the manga.

>uncessary
Heresy

I'm also enjoying her "personality".

I don't know, Rin is so hot doesn't need to be nude to be sexy. Plus, the fact that she isn't nude makes it 100x hotter when she's naked.

If you want to see a girl with big tities who is nude a lot by the same manga-ka, read her Seinen series that is 10x more raunchy than OSK.

I read that one, it's the one with the cat girl where the guy fingers the girl until she cums.

>it's the one with the cat girl where the guy fingers the girl until she cums.
Say what`?

That is some absolute cleavage. I think she should wear a shirt that covers the cleavage or else she will be cause many messes in her class.

I mean damn, that cleavage is insane.

Pic related, pure, cute, super smart, and as dense as a harem MC

Well, let me clarify, as a cat girl she goes into heat, so the MC fingers her until she cums. I think her boobs are bigger than Rin too.

>Rin is so hot doesn't need to be nude to be sexy

Spotted the gay. Let me guess, you think that less nudity is better so the nude scenes are hotter. Please.

If she was nude in every scene the manga would be 100x better. You do realize in the manga Ui has like 10x more nudity? Rin basically needs to walk around naked to catch up to Ui.

Worst girl.

Yami is far far better.

But I like Yui better.

That is not D cup, but I guess I can chalk it down to anime making boobs bigger in all fanservice scenes. I do believe that Rin is much bigger, but in some anime scenes, they make them almost the same size.

Fuck You with your Shit Taste

Best girl.

Wrong, even most scenes in the anime, Rin is consistently larger. Sure, maybe I'm 1 or 2 they mess up, but they are outliers.

>Biggest Fucking Bitch
>Heartless
>Ungrateful
>Stubborn
>Hypocrite
>Violent
>Irritable
>Tripolar Cunt

Wrong wrong Wong

Everytime I see saten I think of sperm

how can a non slutty girl generate so much sperm in me ?

Yui is by far far and FAR better than that tripolar cunt of yami
1 - Top Tier Tsundere
2 - Her feelings are real and pure by Rito (Because she is the ONLY ONE who really fall in love by him)
3 - Cute, Mature, Virtuous, Devoted, has a cute personality and determination
4 - She wants to defends and save the moral of the school
5 - Strong in herĀ“s moral principles
6 - Yui refuted the lies of Risa that she said about Rito, (Rito had sex with Risa and to be like the other guys)
7 - She is not Irritable Violent like nana and yami
8 - She loves the kittens
9 - She knows Rito not do shameless things on purpose (chapter 44.5)
also she told to nana in defense and opinion of Rito
>He makes shameless acts but in reality ha no intention of do it and that he is a victim of the circumstances
10 - With her how protagonist the anime and manga of TLR would be Shojo and not ecchi harem shitty
11 - A character design 100 % japanese (Wafuu-Bijin)
12 - She is literally the salvation of the tsundere archetype
13 - She worth more than a damn harem
14 - Like her name said she is UNIQUE in its kind (miracle of the universe)
15 - She said this about Rito before she realizing had fallen in love of him
>Yuuki-kun It is different from the other boys
>It is shameless. but he is sincere
>Pathetic but also reliable.
>Is special
Apart of have a sexy body she has potential to be a wonderful wife and mother
She was the only one Best Girl and Best Waifu until Nemesis appeared and get something of relevance
So learn the difference

I will need some receipts, I don't believe it.

Most anime tones down fanservice in the anime version, not the other way around.

It was 8 minutes because like most late night anime, it is a glorified informercial for the manga. 8 minutes makes it cheaper to produce and a lower bar for success, and of course cheaper to buy a late night time slot.

Both

Stay mad, I am looking forward to the last chapter where Ui and Hayato have sex, and Rin runs off with a tear in her eye, being the loser she is.

I don't know, having constant nudity does ruin things. I remember watching Qwaser and not being turned on because I seen the naked girls too many times.

There is an art to teasing something so the actual nude scene is a big payoff.

>No she wasn't, the cute, romantic interactions between the two main characters were far more important. That's why I dropped this crap in season 2.
>hussie who is going after another girl's boyfriend. She is trying to NTR the guy from his girlfriend.
>She is horrible.
>Rin with zero personality.
>I'm not gay, but I do put brains over tits and ass.
Biggest Hypocrites Faggots

Even a Rin-fag like you can admit that she is trying to NTR Ui. She just gets a pass because she is the hotter, sexier (and better) girl.