Just Finished Evangelion

I will never understand why people pretend to like this show
It was fuckin awful
One dimensional writing trying to pretend its deeper than it really is, nerds on Sup Forums wank over it so hard even when the director is insulting their intelligence
Its not a good show from any objective standpoint let alone a "masterpiece" like Sup Forums told me
>cheap animation outside the few fight scenes (which were admittedly pretty cool but didnt last very long)
>minute long still frames to save on animation budget passed off as "artistic"
>characters are all very unlikable and none of them recieve any character development (unless Misato molesting a boy half her age then shooting herself is considered development)
>went over budget despite all the cut corners and the final episodes are literally 'animated' on a notepad
>in an attemt to save face the ending was completely remade into a movie that made even less sense than the original ending
>the directors explanation for all the christian symbolism and the confusing ending was "it looked cool"
>show a 12 year olds tits in a hospital
>show a 12 year olds cum on his hands from jacking off to said tits
>this is never expanded upon or explained
Its like "modern art exhibit: the anime"
People like it and the rest of the sane world is left wondering why
If anyone can explain it to me without sounding like a fedora weilding redditor and overusing commas I'd be grateful

And lastly; Rei > Asuka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0
youtube.com/watch?v=O_AkU8wJ1ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>And lastly; Rei > Asuka
Nice bait

Asuka was a complete bitch to Shinji, beyond just tsun
At least Rei had no personality so I couldnt find a reason to be annoyed by her

getting baited in this bullshit

Its not bait
Why is anything outside of your autistic echochamber "bait"?

>confusing ending

Lol u dum

Not an argument

Not a defense

It was a great show and your not smart enough to appreciate it
Also didn't read

>its an asukafag falseflagging episode

Gee wiz this sure is novel.

Imagine being such a brainlet you can't even comprehend the most basic concept of NGE.

>2 deep 4 u

Not an argument
Learn how to make an argument

yawn. remember, sage goes in the options field.

I love eva bait threads but this one is boring as hell. who would read all of that whiny crap?

Not a defence

You say that the characters are unlikable, like a good story need likable characters when there are plenty of examples of the opposite. You did not understand an ending which was literally spelled out for you twice, once in the TV end, then in EoE. You call the characters 12 and are unable to even deduce the most obvious character motivation without somebody spoonfeeding it to you.

but calling out his ignorance and stupidity is not an argument, user!

Didn't even bother reading it. Just here for the comments.

Only depressed people like this

When I finally decided to watch it, I thought it was not very entertaining at all. I really don't understand what people like about it.

not him but explaining precisely how someone is ignorant of something and how that makes them wrong is literally an argument.

I wasn't being sincere

Congratulations

youtube.com/watch?v=SUamHEvVQy0

Congratulations!

Believe it or not you just missed the point of Evangelion being

Asuka>Rei

The quality of the show is so conterversial, if someone tried to give their opinion on the show it gets shit on regardless of what is, even if their not trying to bait (unlike you).

But what isn't up for debate is how it saved the anime industry and breathed new life into the medium. So love it or hate it, it's still a major part of the weebshit culture.

Sorry mate, ya missed the games, this is the real ending.

Thank you for totally lacking self awareness and doing exactly what you just accused others of doing
This isnt bait, I honestly thought it was terrible.

Evafags in this thread are just proving to me that even they dont understand why they like it because so far the only counter arguments put forth are "2 deep 4 u" "bait" "ignorant and stupid" "tl;dr"
Bunch of children who cant handle criticism
Like I said, just like a modern art exhibit. Lol

The ending is fucking simple they straight out tell you what happened and you still didn't get it

Where did I say I didnt understand the ending? I said it made little sense, was one dimensional, and I dont understand why people call it a masterpiece
Stop putting words in my mouth so you can strawman

not him but explain the ending.

I've heard this "its a commentary on depression" nonsense before alsl
Have clinically diagnosed depression (from illness not from being a special snowflake)
This show didnt speak to me at all on that level, it didnt give any answers

"Just be yourself Shinji"

Fuk man thats deep
one dimensional*

DEAD OR ALIVE YOUR COMING WITH ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=O_AkU8wJ1ZA