Isekai Smarphone PV2

youtu.be/Tpl6mSXo8po
>After a freak accident involving some lightning winds up zapping him dead, 15-year-old Mochizuki Touya wakes up to find himself face-to-face with God. But all is not lost! God says that he can reincarnate Touya into a world of fantasy, and as a bonus, he gets to bring his smartphone along with! So begins Touya's adventure in a new, anachronistic pseudo-medieval world. Friends! Laughs! Tears! Inexplicable Deus ex Machina! He sets off on a journey full of wonder as he absentmindedly travels from Place to Place, following whatever goal catches his fancy.

Will Yae be best girl? She looks likeable.

Miyazaki may have not actually said "Anime was a mistake", but he should have.

Some serious, actual garbage right here.

>Lean
>sumipe
>yae
>china
>Elze
>Maaya
Picked the fuck up

She's a sword autist who wears a ponytail and speaks Kansaiben so, sure, let's go with that.

Why are we even here? Just to suffer?

So that qt girls may entertain us, gaylord.

isekai is whatever but isekai haremshit is always terrible.

Why didn't he ask to be reincarnated as a cute girl instead.

Looks really generic. Is the only gimmick that he has a smartphone?

The art style looks familiar, but I can't quite place my finger on it.

Because it's literally every generic LN artstyle ever?

Because that would be interesting. But if you want that, there's Youjo Senki and the one where the guy reincarnates as a baby.

It eventually becomes a mecha series, but the anime won't get to that.

Artist who did the ln art for Zero no Tsukaima did the ln art for this.

>Is the only gimmick that he has a smartphone?
Early on he doesn't even use the smartphone that much, because God also hacked him to have max magic power.

>It eventually becomes a mecha series, but the anime won't get to that.

WHY DIDN'T THEY USE THAT AS THE HOOK, THEN?

I WOULD MUCH RATHER WATCH AN ISEKAI WITH MECHA THAN AN ISEKAI WHERE THE MC HAS A SMARTPHONE AND HAS A HAREM. YOU KNOW WHAT OTHER SERIES HAVE THE MC WITH A SMARTPHONE AND A HAREM?

LITERALLY EVERY SLICE OF LIFE SERIES

So then why the fuck does he need a smartphone in the first place

I swear, every post I make just gives me more and more bullshit to move around

It's almost as bad as the isekai where the MC gets transported to another world with his mom.

Nah but in this one he can enchant his smartphone to add quest objective markers to Google Maps and a long-range vision to his camera app.

>those character designs
>that art style

Mecha isekai is my favorite type of isekai. Can't wait for Knights and Magic.

If you want an isekai with mecha then just watch Escaflowne

There is nothing wrong with the female character design.

They're ugly and boring.

The phone has God on speed dial and lets him browse Earth worldwide web (he can't post though)

Just like you.

Exactly, why would he want to watch an anime as ugly as himself? He could just look in the mirror for 20 minutes.

>have 9 wives
>don't fuck any of them

I already watched this last year when it was called Re:Zero, and it was shit.

Meanies.

>only humans
>not elfs, onis or any other race to make it something interesting

There is though, even androids and giant robots.

non-humans are only good for purging.

You can kill yourself, user.

Jesus christ, that synopsis and animation. It's like they went out of their way to make this as much of a generic garbage as possible

Oh for fuck's sake Japan, why is everyone of your so-called Isekai is set in another generic western-inspired high fantasy setting?

If its only humans that makes it less generic.

>gets to be reincarnated into a fantasy world and can be given any one thing he wants
>takes his smartphone
>reincarnates as himself so it isn't really reincarnation
>gets overpowered magic anyways
>wanders aimlessly without any reason
>basic bitches for a harem
I swear to fucking god if he somehow starts cumming soy sauce and everyone praises his GRORIOUS NIPPONESE KWEEZEENU because soy sauce I'm going to make Hiroshima look like a fucking joke.

>even androids and giant robots.
What? Am i missing something?

Nothing can be more generic than humans

>God tells him he's going to a middle ages setting
>lolnope giant robots
I think the giant robots are only in there because the author ran out of ideas and was desperately trying to think of something new to do.

Arifuteta anime when?

Suicide is such a hassle. It's nicer to just hope a meteor hits me one day.

Are you a cute miko who lives in Gifu prefecture?

When will isekai go back to cute high school girls getting hit by trucks and being sent to violent fantasy worlds where they eventually fall in love with the gruff, solemn, but caring warrior?

GUYS WHAT IF ISEKAI SETUP

MC GETS SHITFUCKED BY TRUCK-KUN

BUT

GET THIS

HE DECIDES TO STAY DEAD

ONLY ONE EPISODE

ALSO GUY WAS ACTUALLY DRIVING A CAR WHEN HE DIED

WOULD THE ELEVENS LIKE THIS?

>tfw you'll never get your murder loli isekai

Is this an otomege reincarnation?

Yes, though we don't get to see the otomege setting for 150 chapter.

Wtf did they do for the first 150 chapters? Was it all growing up and childhood?

waiting for deathsu march

Making the MC deal with the fallout of murdering her family and thus becoming the lord of a border barony while building up the even that makes her a 13yo Vlad Dracula

How does she get away with all that without cheating?

By being less awful than her family was before she poisons them.

Sounds awful.

From what Steiner says it is the kind of series which is very "comfy", which is to say that nothing fucking happens. For that kind of series to work it needs a good director who can pull off that idyllic uneventful atmosphere without making it boring.

>Studio REED
>no name staff
>PV is barely animated
I have no doubt that the anime will be awful. I'll still watch and enjoy it though.

>he can't POST
So why doesn't he PUT?

"Who could have possibly killed an entire family? Certainly not this 2 year old"

Is this a parody?

Nope, it's as straight as an arrow.

>Have 3 wives
>Fuck all of them
>Give birth to descendants who will literally take down a god.

When will isekai die?

Without Mushoku Tensei as context, if the theoretical sequel series was written, Lara would be considered a Mary Sue.

>Daughter of the interdimensional semi-reincarnation of the demon god, life companion of the most holy deity of an ancient forest tribe, half-demon on her mother's side blessing her with eternal middle schooler appearance, kuudere. Will probably still win over best grill Nanahoshi who has waited literally centuries

Nanahoshi will probably get cucked by her own robot clone.
Isn't it sad Banana?

How does he charge his phone?

She's ridiculous even in the main story like how she warned Roxy before they went Shirone to check on Pax.
Speaking of which that George guy in Nobless Oblige is probably Hitogami's apostle with how he's been gathering information on their family especially Lara.

>Isekai smartphone
>Cellphones that involve alternate universes

It runs on mana.

muh solar charger

Is this a Jojo reference?

From Steiner:
>Drat... they're not using the official character name spellings I handed over to them about a month ago. It could be that they outsourced the PV and forgot to hand over the glossary list with the work order. Not a single name is in line with my terminology, I'll have to have them called tomorrow, and ideally that can be amended. It might not be able to be though, we'll see.

>That aside, the anime looks fun! It's a very light-hearted story, I don't expect it to go beyond Volume 4. But to be entirely honest from what I've been seeing it might only adapt the first two books. Only thing is I can't think of a solid ending point so soon... if nothing else the music will be solid, though. I'm looking forward to it.

>EDIT: Had their editorial department contacted, they're using those names for "Japanese promotional reasons" and they'll only be employed in a "Japanese setting" (read: They already sent off the dodgy names to the printers for the merchandise), but the official English names are still the ones I've chosen, and they'll pass that on to whoever's subbing it when it gets a translation.

Looks like the Japs fucked up with the character names bigtime and the merchandise is gonna look silly as hell.

>different world
>phone
>Deus ex Machina
I am legitimately mad that some Japanese producer capitalizes on the meme I raised for myself and other anons.

>for "Japanese promotional reasons"
Suuuuuure

Not like that merch is going to be sold outside Jpaan anyway.

Go sue them user

>Steiner
Is this a Steins;Gate reference?

Steiner's the translator of the source material Light Novel for smartphone.

No, it's obviously a Hitler Reacts reference.

Who is the harem master: the mc or his smartphone? Picking up if it's the latter.

Ya'll people who called re:zero generic garbage are going to be crying for anything half as good as re:zero when the isekai fad is done with you

When will the rest of the high tier series get an anime?

Offical tier list
>Classic tier
- Digimon
- Escaflowne
- El Hazard
- The Twelve Kingdoms
- Rayearth
- Now and Then, Here and There
- Zero no Tsukaima
- Muv-Luv Unlimited/Muv-Luv Alternative
>Archetype tier
- Mushoku Tensei
- Kenkyo Kenjitsu
- Overlord
- Shield Hero
- I'm a Spider
- Evil God Average
- Oda Nobuna
- Release that Witch
>Atypical tier
- Re:Zero
- Grimgar
- The Faraway Paladin
- Konosuba
- Youjo Senki
- Dungeon Defense
- Mondaiji
>Fun garbage tier
- Arifureta
- Bluesteel Blasphemer
- Mixed Bathing in Another Dimension
- In Another World With My Smartphone
- How A Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
- Slime Tensei
- Koihime Musou
- Dog Days
- Knights and Magic
- Duel Savior
- Eien no Aselia
- Tsuki ga Michibiku
>Total garbage tier
- Death March
- Re: Monster
- World Teacher
- Word Master
- Dungeon Seeker
- Master of Monster
- Gun Ota
- Nidome no Yuusha
- Seirei Gensouki
- Anything with "Cheat" in the title
- Anything about Skill Taking
- Anything about Slaves
>Not isekai tier
- Sword Art Online
- Danmachi
- UchiMusume
- Ore ga Heroine
- Infinite Dendrogram
- Paying to Win VRMMO
- Sevens
- Utawarerumono

this isn't rated by either high, middle or low tiers, this is just classifications, not tiers.

Even Kodansha don't want make this type of story anymore KEK

keit-ai?

Change archetype tier to archetype garbage tier and atypical tier to atypical garbage tier.

isekai is already garbage, that would just make it redundant, fun garbage is called fun garbage because its already as twice as garbage as the rest of the list but still kinda fun.
total garbage is just total garbage.

You should change archetype and atypical tier to just good honestly. All of those are solid and have decentish writing compared to rest despite what some people here want you to believe.

It's still probably important to distinguish between those that are good because they competently execute the standard template (or became a new standard template themselves) from those that may or may not not be as competent, but in some way challenge the trend.

Wait wait wait

this isn't the new 'Keit-ai'? This is actually a thing?

Tell me this is a meme, Sup Forums

How original of you.

Giant Robots? Maybe it could be slightly less crap then but if there's Giant Robots the only way they could enliven the setting is if the Fantasy magic kingdom is being invaded by an Empire using guns and giant robots and they are losing,

Anime won't get to the robot parts.

And it's nowhere near that interesting, basically the MC just finds a castle in the sky where there are robots. And then he and his harem all get robots.

That's not true at all. Have you even read that far? The story becomes a multidimensional mecha/aliens series where Touya defends his new world from other things that ALSO come from other worlds, and then he goes to some of those other worlds to bring the fight to them. It gets pretty hot-blooded.

Masterfully baited, Steiner.

FUCK OFF LAD.

Oh. You guys were serious.

>Stares into oblivion

Wait what? So he got isekai'd to a medieval era-ish world and the catch is he has his phone with him? What's the point to that? How would that phone be any useful, playing candy crush and snapchating your harem?

Don't get your knickers in a twist, we're all mates here on anonymous imageboards aye? There's enough rage inducing shite offline as it is, no need to bring it online

He can apparently call his sister and have her Wiki shit for him? If I recall correctly it's something like that.

Isekai only works as a parody/comedy anymore.