Why did Maid Dragon flop again?

Why did Maid Dragon flop again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forced animation.

Spamming is against the rules.

I would guess for marketing reasons. isn't that why most things flop these days?

it didn't, also sage

Nobody cares about how pretty it looks if the characters are boring and poorly fleshed out.

KioAni hates money if its comes from a third party adaption and not a original work from them

Because KyoAni is stuck doing slice of life anime that people are tired of, so the only people that eat it up are KyoAni fans. And here we are, english speakers who don't support the japanese release by buying blu-rays because pirates never pay for anything if they can get it for free.

The source material was shit.

>volumes 1 and 2 sell almost 4k discs each
>flop

It didn't flop

To be a flop it must sell under 1k, so something like Flip Flappers.

what the fuck does this even mean?

Just gonna post Kanna until it dies

>157634251
>I bet if I say an anime that Sup Forums likes flopped when it didn't actually flop because it sold 4k I'll get a lot of (You)s

Shit taste

It aired in a highly competitive season with Konosuba, LWA, and Youjo Senki.

Also Kemono Friends unexpectedly raped all the other competing shows to death.

You can tell these are the death throes of a dying industry when something as low budget, ugly and unoriginal as kemono friends does so well. I expect more and more anime to look poorly made and effortless since KF shows that's capable of selling.

Painfully repetitive and bland, it's also offensive to the manga and reafers

because even though it has best girl it's actually a shit show

Is Kanna Maid Dragon's Umaru?

Why is Kanna so delicious? Do you think she smells good, kinda like a baby smell with a hint of vanilla?

It's boring as shit with the same not funny jokes used over and over. Fucking Nichijou is funnier than Maid Dragon

Maidragon wasn't exactly a comedy my man

based kunaboto

That's the only word newfags know.

Hold on, wasn't this thread made the other day or so?

>Am I reading? What the fuck
???

They don't call it jojos bizarre journey for nothing.

No robots

Probably cause it was gay

It didn't. BD sales are a thoroughly incomplete way of measuring an anime's success in 2017.

Doga Kobo is the main producer of SoL anime.

>>>/facebook/

haha

Elma came too late and there wasn't enough of her

why is everyone pretending to be retarded and claiming retarded shit as facts?

it didn't flop.

>melonpan
>in japan
He's gone too far this time.

>Elma eats a Shouta

Some of you humans are alright. Don't go to Lumbridge tomorrow.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Kobayashi's_Dragon_Maid
>Genre
>Comedy
Ok

Show shifted from a fish out of water experience to "look how much moe we can shove in"

>Muh wikipedia

The manga and anime are intrinsically different. You'd know this if you actually read/watched the series.

Chapters from the manga are short, the pacing and lose designs help a lot in this case since it's mostly a gag manga. The anime goes for a more slice of life route, they went as far as too have literally every bit of anime original content be related to characterization or development.

When you go from a 5fps action scene to a 60 fps highly detailed scene of a character eating toast. As for OPs question, the show lacked any and all Substance

Extremely mediocre

>Flop

It didn't though. Is a ahithy show and I hate it but it was neither a success nor a flop.

>Substance is what makes a show successful

Then explain SAO and Idol shows high sales.

It sucked. Like Nichijou.

The office ladies hold a special spot in my heart. Elma manages to sneak in there nicely

I can't sexualize Kanna.

Pedobait yurishit and doesn't have the traditional KyoAni style

>LWA
>competitive

>You're sharing a board right now with people that don't like Maid Dragon

TOP KEK
man I love this guy

Because it's horrible, now fuck off with this furry shit

The only good thing about it is fapping to fanart of the big boob dragon

because despite so much of the west enjoying it, a majority of yall refuse to put your money where your mouth is and actually support things you enjoy because you're greedy pieces of shit

>The only good thing about it is fapping to fanart of the big boob dragon
While the fanart is great, the show is a great SoL. If you don't like SoL, you won't like it. If you enjoy comedic SoLs, you'll love it.

I don't know if it flopped or didn't, but it certainly had some good character designs that I hope we'll see more of at Comiket.

>KEK
Fuck off.

What should I have used then?
JeJ? FeF? SeS? QeQ? ToT? BIB? nEn?
maybe some [s4s] guy might know the answer

Hows it going ANN?

Because people wanted idol shit like Kemono Fucktards to be successful so they memed that ShitGI show to the top
Maid Dragons humour was just subtle and Fucktards never realized it, ugh
Maid Dragon >>>>>Kemono Shit

Tohru is really trying my patience.
Dragon genocide when?

Back to your containment thread, kemonobrony.

Please keep going, salesfag tears are delicious especially when they're sprinkled with newfag powder on top of them.

it was shit

>sales = quality
Wew, is Naruto also one of your favourite series, kemonobrony?

>low budget, ugly and unoriginal as kemono friends does so well

The fact that you brought up naruto just made single thing you've said invalid

Old Naruto is good

Left to right you faggots
Did u ever read fucking manga

>Naruto is good
Kemonobronies, everyone.

Old Naruto is good, it sounds like you're just following the Sup Forums hivemind here

>salesfags

Every day, we stray further from god

All of Naruto is shit

It didn't flop at all.

>salesfagging
Kill yourself.

For a start, you could try to express yourself without using a heavily mutated acronym.

Cause they wanted to turn it into a moeshit.
Even japs can't stand moeshit anymore. And isekai will follow soon.

This. Doesn't help that practically all the jokes were also forced.

The animation was decent but not exceptional?

His expression is great

>saving thumbnails

What will happen first, salesfags getting a reputation so low that the slightest mention of related topics in a thread is met with a hundred reaction faces making fun of them, or them getting banned from Sup Forums for good? Either way I'd be happy.

Salesfags used to be the norm not long ago.

I dropped it after ep 2.

How much denial do you have to be in for you to unironically consider Kemono Friends "good"? It has good fanart that looks better than the show, but that's it.

A bunch of trashy dragon dyke crap that no one likes except /u/ faggots. I also hear the jokes weren't that great.

Who said it flopped?

Elma is a BIG FAT DORK with a BIG FAT DORK BUTT

>That Boueibu poster hanging
Such good times.

It comes from watching it, dude.

I enjoy comedic SoL, and I didn't love it at all. Even the comedic part got bland real fast.

Because everyone that watched it got everything of worth from it from a handful of webms. There wasn't any substance to the characters or plot to speak of to justify rewatching and anyone buying anime for the fapbait will go to shows with nudity.