So now that we had our meta threads, what have we resolved?

So now that we had our meta threads, what have we resolved?

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png
strawpoll.me/13037599
i.imgur.com/tLtI4Jf.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/157594089/#157620902
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't been here in a while. Let me guess, another meta thread where Hiro says something about a change and leaves without enforcing it?

That OP is always a faggot

Kind of, Hiro allowed every board one meta thread where we may partake in discussion about the board in its self. Stuff like how its moderated and the quality of the content on said board. Basically we bitch and nothing happens, so you are correct in a sense.

Welcome back faggot, you are here forever.

This has been establish since 2004

Yeah, that's what I thought. Fuck Hiro.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Moot was shit, Hiro is shit and who ever leads after this will surely be shit. We only have eachother and we are all shit.

That meta threads are basically funposting threads.

We really need flags/ID to avoid samefagging

Absolutely nothing.

So yeah, business as usual.

Mods had better allow Keit-Ai again
Cancerous Sup Forums memes are allowed to thrive all accross the site but one of Sup Forums's best creations isn't even allowed in its mother board.

I don't post much on Sup Forums anymore but this seems to be one of the only boards that isn't full blown reddit yet, aside from the always up naruto threads

Nah mate, It's only a few boards that are infected by reddit. Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums /lit/ and of course Sup Forums. A lot of the slower boards are still pure. It's all the popular boards but they were all pretty much always full of faggotry.

Not forgetting Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>who ever leads after this will surely be shit
Next Sup Forums leader here, I won't be shit

That these need to be checked

Sweet, what are your plans for Sup Forums?

Sorry friend I beleve you meant these

Abolish anonymity and make every board /polgbt/

Moot was fine but got out of touch.

Put my waifu everywhere on the website.

That everyone involved with this website should be sent to the gulag.

>The boards no one uses are still OK
Gee you don't say.

Sorry senpai, moot did nothing until he became shit. He was the original ruse poster but he became shitter the more he poster.

He made this site, but he never was this site.

Who is your waifu, future mod here.

Not him but etna, OP has the right idea.

I don't want to tell. People will get angry at me and tell me I should never become the owner of this site. Then they'll call my waifu shit and my feelings will hurt.

What happened with the "quality of the posts is important"? Nowadays everyone type like this "loldidutukhim2debar" and I never see it getting banned or reported.

>0 reverse image results

Well, I tried. What show is this character from?

Answer this then

How obscure is she, 1-10, a 1 being asuka

Boku no Fatlus grindan game.

Also use IQDB you fucking faggot, it's built into the fucking site now.

They are right I am afraid, that is an husbano, not a waifu. Fear not telling me however. I will help where I might. Take this temp trip in Security. The the threads of destiny are woven. Do not worry.

Forgot trip (lol)

I posted that recently and I got b& for that reason. I was mocking another poster by being ironic so I deserved the ban, shame the other guy did not get one though

Coco from pico x coco x chico

Come now, tell of her. There is no shame to be found in anonymity

Sup Forums doesn't need anything besides more active moderation.

Nay. Sup Forums Needs freedom from moderation. for that is what destroyed Sup Forums in the first place

I know what you mean, it's almost like the mods are purposely letting this place get even shittier.

Both excess and lack of moderation can be detrimental to a board, but it's difficult to find that sweet spot in between.

You're both wrong, Sup Forums needs more moderation, but only from oldfags who actually know and care about Sup Forums, instead of the faggot tier moderation we get today from the new mod-squad who probably don't even browse Sup Forums on a regular basis.

This. Since all mods are global, most new mods just know the cancerous, normalfag Sup Forums of nowadays and don't give a shit about true board culture.

Alas, Mods who were around back then are almost non-existent while mods who were'nt are plentiful. I should prefer no mods to mods who don't understand the board any days lest we become just another anime rec site.

Are you literally retarded? Even new mods will enforce the no rec thread rule. It would be having no mods that would turn Sup Forums into a rec site. It's better to have mods who will at least clean up objective off topic rather than no mods at all. Dimwit.

We really need board-specific mods.

And a little more transparency from the mod team. I'm still mad about that article Swaglord wrote and the firing of modcat, to name a few events.

The only thing I want is for the assigned janitors to actually fucking understand the board that they are assigned to. I've seen some very "selective" moderation in recent months that makes their logic seems almost incomprehensible to me.

Not true, its not the mods who make this this a no rec site. its the userbase.

/wsr/ was made for a reason.

>Transparency
Fucking this. Moderation is one thing, but there should be no toleration toward flexing your powers while posting anonymously.
There's one running rampant in the two drawthreads that Sup Forums has.

/wsr/ is just a contamination board, it will fester there and it will come back to haunt us. Like all others. The way Sup Forums mods handles this shit is only good in the short term.

If modcat had just been an Sup Forums-specific mod, then the Sup Forums thing wouldn't have been able to happen, so yeah. Exactly.

That's like saying Sup Forums will inevitably erupt into video game discussion despite Sup Forums's existence.

As long as /wsr/ exists anime recs are not allowed on Sup Forums. Stop being such a whiny bitch.

Actually, it's because this is an anime/manga discussion board, and "lol xdd i liek this anime wut else should i way guies =)" isn't actually a discussion about any anime or manga.

People who try to defend the mod need to remember that there is tons of information about the mod team out there from the IRC logs. And it's a well known fact that the only "dedicated" mod that Sup Forums has left is a My Little Pony fag who brags about using reddit for hours everyday on his online dating profile.

track5.mixtape.moe/keurmv.png

Nothing Sup Forums is fine the way it is, No amount of hard moderation or sudden changes will make this place 10 times better.

People complain about generals but we just live with it because no real solution can be made.

I'm pretty sure kinomod still exists. Also give it a rest ACK.

No, he doesn't. And really, you need to just end yourself already, !Akemi. You are the only person who thinks "ack" is real, and it's really obvious that you are the only person who thinks only one person is a problem with that mod.

>My Little Pony
>reddit
>online dating
>facebook
>myspace
>etc
Why do you you refuse to accept that these are wildly hated things and that it is normal for people to have a problem with it? Why do you refuse to accept more than one person can have a problem with something bad?

Oh right, because you don't want to accept that the only person who protects you in universally hated (just like you).
This is the part where you freak out and start spamming shipping shit, because you want to spite "ack" for saying something you don't like.

many gets were gotten

Mods needs to stop deleting isekai threads.
We need flags.

None of that has to do with modding Sup Forums though. It's like throwing a fit over exhentai because the admin is a brony. As long as he deletes off topic then I don't give a shit. Maybe you should just stop being a sperg about nothing.

Let's settle this.
strawpoll.me/13037599

Actually, it does. Even more so when he blatantly doesn't enforce the rules and lets people who share his personal taste destroy threads while trying to "troll" others.

And let's of course not forget that he said he wants Sup Forums to be more like tumblr and says Sup Forums is a bad board, yet he comes here just to ban people for not sharing his personal taste.

In which shithole do you live?

>implying it's just not you getting banned for ban evading
The worst he can do is simply not mod Sup Forums if he doesn't like it.

Yes, that is exactly what's being implied. He doesn't care about ban evading at all. As proven by the fact he let's you ban evade all you want.

And believe it or not, there are rules other than ban evading. Many of which you break. So why don't those get deleted?

>ACK being a piece of shit again
Not that it was surprising.

You're doxxing a mod and ban evading, therefore you're getting banned on sight. That's not bias, retard.

If you could prove he was allowing and defending MLP/reddit threads on Sup Forums or some shit you'd get people on your side, but as it stands you're just an angry retard.

that our cup team is in desperate need of help

You're samefagging, ban evading, flamming, "trolling", spamming, and I'm sure other things as well, and you're not getting banned on site because the mod shares the same personal taste as you.

And, you downs retard, no matter what rules I'm breaking, that doesn't exuding the mod not banning other people who are breaking rules, you "reasoning" is wildly flawed.

>If you could prove he was allowing and defending MLP/reddit threads on Sup Forums or some shit
Very simple. i.imgur.com/tLtI4Jf.png
There's you talking about "raiding" Madoka threads on the reddit discord channel, yet your spamming in Madoka threads never gets deleted.

You can tell as a whole he doesn't give a single shit about the rules. Look at how he banned my posts, but doesn't delete this blatant meta thread which is against the rules. You can tell his top priority is censoring people who say things he dislikes, not enforcing the rules.

>meta threads

Why are you samefagging like this? It's not like you'll ever fool anyone at all into thinking you're boogieman is real. That's why you are Troid are mentioned on Sup Forums history sites while "ack" is not. Clearly no one at all believes you, because you are rabid and insane shitposter.
"ack" is not real. As clearly, nearly everyone is against you. And the behavior you attribute to "ack" is actually something that applies to nearly this whole site.

And do tell. What's this "ack" being a piece of shit about? As opposed to you, who is just attacking people.

Yes, that is exactly what's being implied. He doesn't care about ban evading at all. As proven by the fact he let's you ban evade all you want.

And believe it or not, there are rules other than ban evading. Many of which you break. So why don't those get deleted?

Actually, it does. Even more so when he blatantly doesn't enforce the rules and lets people who share his personal taste destroy threads while trying to "troll" others.

And let's of course not forget that he said he wants Sup Forums to be more like tumblr and says Sup Forums is a bad board, yet he comes here just to ban people for not sharing his personal taste.

No, he doesn't. And really, you need to just end yourself already, !Akemi. You are the only person who thinks "ack" is real, and it's really obvious that you are the only person who thinks only one person is a problem with that mod.

>My Little Pony
>reddit
>online dating
>facebook
>myspace
>etc
Why do you you refuse to accept that these are wildly hated things and that it is normal for people to have a problem with it? Why do you refuse to accept more than one person can have a problem with something bad?

Oh right, because you don't want to accept that the only person who protects you in universally hated (just like you).
This is the part where you freak out and start spamming shipping shit, because you want to spite "ack" for saying something you don't like.

I've started seeing the posts baiting you get deleted lately. At this point you don't really have anything left. You're trying to frame him as some big evil mod who needs to be removed for the good of Sup Forums when in reality you've already made a case that he doesn't even like Sup Forums and therefore wouldn't spend time here, and really the only one being affected by him here is you, and nobody cares about you after all the threads you spammed.

I'll make Sup Forums great again

>you
Why do you refuse to accept that being against tumblr shipping cancer like you is an extremely common thing? Why do you refuse to accept everyone hates you?

And no, your posts stay up constantly.

>you spammed
I've never spam anything. Telling you to stop spamming and making valid arguments why you're doing something wrong is not spamming. You out right admitting you post things to spite people and derail threads is spamming however.

Oh, sorry. It looks like one of your posts was deleted, but you weren't banned. That was the one post where you back linked a post telling you to fuck off and stop spamming. So that post was against him trying to censor all views you he doesn't like.

Also
>really the only one being affected by him here is you
Actually no, thread quality suffers because he defends the people who ruins them.

He also devotes nearly all of his time to sitting in yuri threads defending shitposters as opposed to him being out there actually enforcing the rules correctly on the rest of the board.

Ban all Sup Forumsfags.

You didn't respond to those so they could've just been random pictures. I do remember the last time you took the bait everything got purged.

But in any case Sup Forums-related pictures aren't exactly rule breaking. It's when they can be linked to trying to summon you that I'd agree that they should be banned too.

> It's when they can be linked to trying to summon you that I'd agree that they should be banned too
Yeah, no. Those pics don't bother anyone other than ACK, why should they be banned?

>xddd if i pretend that I wasn't the one spamming them it will make it look like there is more than one crack spamming shitposter
Nice try.

And like you've been told countless times, your shipping cancer is against the rules. It's off topic and low quality. Your shipping cancer shit is off topic in the same exact way blogging about wanting to fuck your sister is off topic in incest threads.

Because some faggots explicitly post them to try summon him and get a thread spammed.

>shipping
>against the rules
You don't browse Sup Forums a lot do you? Go ahead and sperg out in an SnK thread if you really think that.

Why do you talk to yourself like this? It's not like you will ever fool anyone at all.

>refuses to accept ack is not real
>refuses to address what's said in the post he replies to
>refuses to accept that crack shit is against the rules
>refuses to do anything but try to force his own misinformation
It's so obvious who you are you might as well use a tripcode.

You crack spamming doesn't "bother" anyone, so much as it is objectively shit posting, thus against the rules, thus why no one wants it around.

That people will always shitpost to derail meta threads and nothing will be resolved because the state of the board depends on the posters and changing the rules or moderation cannot save it or destroy it.

And other than a retard, they don't bother anyone.

This isn't a matter of what happens, it's a matter of what the rules say. And the rules say that shipping cancer is low quality posting, and off topic. Whether the My Little Pony mod with Asperger's actually enforces the rules correctly or not isn't going to change what the rules actually say.

You ALWAYS try to make this false dichotomy, and it's fucking retarded.

He thinks that SnK is shit and deserves to be spammed with shipping.

Trying to get a thread spammed should be bannable. It's not much different to linking Sup Forums threads on reddit and trying to bring over shitposters to lower the board quality. And I do mean some fags explicitly only save and repost those pictures to summon ACK, rather than actually liking them or anything.

>And the rules say that shipping cancer is low quality posting, and off topic.
Where?

Again, why are you talking to yourself?
You are the ONLY person who thinks there is a single person against your shipping cancer. And the fact you refuse to EVER give proof supporting your claim makes it even more obvious it's just you.

The rules are against your shipping cancer.
You also always ignore the deleted crack shit thread screen shots and the mods saying that shipping cancer is low quality posting.

>duirrrr if no directly say somthing that meen it no agaINST THE rules
Fuck, you need to kill yourself so badly.
The rules don't directly say posting real life models is against the rules on Sup Forums, but it is. Because Sup Forums is anime and manga discussion.

Why do you samefag SO MUCH just to try and pretend more than one person thinks your ack boogieman is real?

You misunderstand. A thread which is nothing but shipping isn't allowed, exactly in the same way a thread which is nothing but a /c/ or /e/ dump aren't allowed either. That of course doesn't mean you're not allowed to post /c/ or /e/ images, just like you're not allowed to ship.

But who am I kidding, you only give a shit about you personally getting banned constantly and nothing else.

And how about the other threads? I have seen a Symphogear thread with a few shipping pics being posted for hours without bothering anyone and then ACK showed up sperging out.

Is there a better semen demon then Etna?

>The rules don't directly say posting real life models is against the rules on Sup Forums
>>>Sup Forumsrules/1
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Woops.

STOP HARASSING PEOPLE

Fuck shipfags, I haven't even heard the term until some fag brought it up in some 2008 thread.

Wait, was the tumblr invasion that long ago?