friends

Why'd the last thread get pruned?

this is why we don't write Edition in the OP friends

Have a cute Kaban

OP was a faggot.

Who Bossu here?

I want to befriend Margay

"Edition". Generals are not allowed.

Why does this always happen, previous thread gets deleted because two or so people get triggered by the word edition so I check to make sure no other threads have been created and then once I finish creating the thread this one pops up. Why do I always get such shitty luck.

Do anons want to make a game together?

So edition threads here are against the rules? No wonder they get deleted even when they are the more popular thread.

Any new one of these yet?

Because some things can only be learned by lurking. Learning at the very least what sort of behavior you need to avoid in any community is vital.

Sorry user. If it's any consolation I've had that exact same thing happen to me before despite creating it earlier than the one that pops up later.

Have a Japari Donut.

Natural selection at work.

I like pleasure spiked with pain
And music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
And music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Pleasure spiked with pain
That mother fucker always spiked with pain

Nice looking cup of coffee. Is there a Civet Friend?

No amount of lurking can prepare you for the unpredictable, took last thread hours to be put up yet this one was instant.

Yes though not the kind that is used to make coffee though I believe this one can spray you like a skunk.

be well user

I want to protect this bag

I want to bag this bag

I want to be a friend with benefits with Silver Fox.

I want the bag to teabag my sack

I want to eat chicken with Margay.

Posting Fennec strangling Arai again because it breaks my heart but hardens my wiener.

this is absolute rubbish.. the stig has actually refused to have a go at it on the test track .. these japari blokes should be ashamed of themselves

I want to eat Margay.

But the chicken comes first.

*hugs you from behind*

I honestly will nvr be able to get the fucker who draws this as well as the fuckers who enjoy this.

Friends are for loving.

Why do Jaguar and Serval do this strange greeting? Is it a cat thing? Although I don't remember Sand Cat, Lion or Margay doing it.
Maybe Arai-san likes it rough.

put those margays away

>know that I am now trapped in a death embrace

Do you know the Cheeroki legend of the two wolfs, user? You are feeding the wrong one.

I like this special cat

They are making cat paws with their hands.

They're (big) cats, so they're doing some sort of cat paw greeting. It's cute as fuck and one of my favorite things in the entire show.

those girls in the background are hot

Should I feed this one, then?

>that shinoa
I forgot seraph even existed.

You should see those fanarts of stabbing the friends. That guy drew far worse than strangling.

That wasn't originally an option, but I guess it's a good choice.

So someone finally drew a picture of hug friend hugging. Now all we need are pictures of her doing lewd things with her long tongue.

Leave.

Geimu

I love Giraffe's design so much.

Some people have issues, serious issues.

Which friend would you bang in japari bus? Would you still do it if there were other passengers?

Hug friend says no.

Why the hell are you guys being so lewd today?

I want to hand feed those owls.

Breeding with Kaban.

I fucking hate western artists

As others have said before... I really didn't care for her at first, but with time you end appreciating her design.

So it finally happened, huh?

These threads are basically image dumps now.

we have our days

Funny considering how there is already one here.

Yes user, we know

I understand the feeling, but it's not fair to generalize. Just be thankful that KF didn't become popular among the tumblrinas...

Couldn't Kaban have just picked up Serval and left? The boss Cerulean wasn't going to follow them if she didn't light that torch.

>next Kancolle/Touhou

Yeah, have a generation ? Serval

too big

If she didn't light the torch, Bigdog would just roam around the park, making more Friends meet Aardwolf's fate.
Also, they needed an excuse to make the final battle scene, which was pretty damn cool.

I want to marry red fox.

But they knew that it followed sunlight. It was just sitting there not moving when they first found it at night. Couldn't she have just pulled back with Serval and then continued their plan with help?

That artist likes them big.

I wonder if there's a minimum amount of Sandstar required to work on a creature, and if it even works on bizarre constantly evolving organisms.

Maybe Kaban didn't have enough strength to carry Serval and thought that the cerulean would step of her.
but honestly, you're thinking about it too much. Just enjoy the cute girls and the badass bag.

Why is she bullied?

There's this animal in Keroro with a very similar design to wolf - eye color, markings, the thick white fur around the neck. In spite of the similar design though, it was an anime-only character (so not necessarily designed by Yoshizaki Mine), and it was described as a dog in the episode.

However, as it turns out, its first appearance was in a Keroro drama cd, which had characters and concept by Yoshizaki Mine, and there it's never called a dog. Makes me wonder if the design was really meant to be a wolf all along...

But Kaban is a smart girl. I'm bothered by this loophole because it's not like her to make that kind of mistake.

How long does it take between a season ending and a new one being announced?

This is a very tricky thing to do now that this series is popular

Friends were made for bullying

why generation "?"

Maybe she grew tired of Japari Park and just wanted to ride eternal, shinny and chrome in Valhalla.

There should be a red patch on her cheek to indicate physical aggression.

>How long does it take between a season ending and a new one being announced?
There's really no pattern for something like that, if the 2nd season wasn't planned from the start. Right now, there's an announcement for a new "animated project", including with a character design, but they haven't confirmed what it is for some reason.

That's all I come here for

>How long does it take between a season ending and a new one being announced?
Really depends. It took 14 years for Kino s2.

Probably because they don't want to confirm how much time has passed since the Japari Park was abandoned, or when that happened in relation to the Cerulean Queen stuff. If they said 3rd generation it'd imply that it came right after the 2nd one, while leaving it like that they can throw as much stuff as they want there.

I guess they're tying to figure out how to upgrade the 3D further

Big mistake. They should be working their asses off on another well written story, instead.