p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000115026/
p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000115030/
aikatsu.com/stars/event/aikatsustars_illusionshowtime/vote.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP

She shall be missed.

Fucking chilean anons that got a date without me

Aikatsu has like 200+ episodes, right? Is it that good

Episode count and quality have almost no correlation. But yes, it is.

178 for the original series, and the currently airing series, Stars' 58th episode is about to air. Yes, it is.

Yeah, we wouldn't be putting up with eachother's autism for this long if it wasn't.

Kii just went from a 5/10 to an 11/10, also dem kii's.

Why is the OP always a rider reference?

Because people who watch Japanese kids shows watch other Japanese kids shows. Surprising, I know.

I feel like Ran is bullying Ichigo.

OG
101 episodes of absolute fun and cute.
77 episodes of varied enjoyment.

Stars:
51 episodes of fuck-all and controversy.

and now we're on a boat.

That's Aikatsu too!

Stars has been really cute so far I don't get why people bitch so much.

????

93% of the hate is the S4 selection

Best girl won. People need to learn to deal.

Maybe because Yume isn't sweet like Ichigo. Yume is bully bait and she brings it on her self.

Akari gen is great if you want cute girls and SoL. The only thing unforgivably bad from Stars has been the Song Class S4 selection.

Now where have I seen this before?

Sheep shows her undies when?

I like Yume too. She wasn't ready to become S4.

S2 and the way in which they treat Yummy clearly shows making her S4 was a mistake.

Ako seemed like the only one even remotely ready for the responsibilities of the position

Hair down fanservice.

S2 had some good individual idle episodes but less Ichigo centered episodes

All I want in today's episode is for Elza to wear a steak kigurumi.

She showed that she was a true idol when she chose her fans over her own benefit in 45.

Yume kawayui.

I've seen enough idol drama anime to know you don't break up with the popular idol for another girl.

They tend to go a little crazy

>not Yume Kawa Nijino

I wonder if they'll ever bring back that mysterious, uncredited, accented voice.

I've been waiting weeks for someone to do this

There have been at least two edits posted before.

p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000115026/
p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000115030/

They also didn't put in enough effort to endear her Aikatsu to the viewers.

I was actually kinda disappointed that Yume & friends decided to just walk right in through VA's front door instead of infiltrating like Ichigo and Ako.

Yeah, I didn't hate Akari-gen overall, but it had more slow moments than Ichi-gen that it made it kinda painful to go through.

Well the school president's VA is known for getting into trouble with his ladies

I loved Akari gen the entire way through, but I've always watched the show for the girls and SoL and I thought it delivered on those fronts.

>infiltrating like Ichigo and Ako.
And this is why Ako is the best Stars.

I guess I still have one episode left to watch.

>Actually uses hand binoculars to zoom in on things
I can't believe this worked.

I liked this shot.

>Little girls didn't like you
>Go to sidle hell

That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Yume was very cute in this episode.

She is very cute and a sweetheart but I feel like she is kind of along for the ride. Her rivalry with Ichigo could be epic but Ichigo fell in love with her right away, I guess saving the banter for Mizuki.

I think this was one of my favorite early episodes.

It was really cute seeing Yume try her best when the odds were against her.

I thought they were really going to bully her and set her up for failure but it turned out to be something light hearted and Yume being so grateful at the end was beautiful.

I really like the relationship/friendship themes.
WM had sparkling chemistry but zero communication (Mikuru had a dream that wasn't top idleing with Mizuki and keep the secret until the last moment, breaking the unit) while 2wingS grown more (the Ichigo-and-Seira-are-totally-the-same episode and the-Ichigo-and-Seira-aren't-the-same-but-that-is-good-too episode)
That said, Seira is my favorite idle that isn't married to me.

These threads fucking suck, I'm just waiting for something to drop but nothing happens, Ex-Aid and Akatsukin dying are the only worthwhile thing to happen in months, this says much about the new lows we are reaching.
Maybe I should watch Cocotama.

The only bad thing to happen to these threads is you being a little bitch.

Where did Ichigo get that drink from?

It seems kind of random

I wish Stars S1 was just Yume do her best against all odds, sometimes failing sometimes not, then getting back up stronger than before without any interference from Moroboshi or the Prism Messengers.

>zero communication

Beginning of the end.

Fuck off Mizuki, you're ex girlfriend cucked you with a plant

I love the new Kii.

Now is not the time for gobis. That comes later.

Hey, no snipers this time.

>for lady
Im triggered.

Yurika-sama is cute! Even one word from Ran can make her blush.

Aren't we all little ladies here, user?

Last episode was very mentally exhausting. Reading the threads when it happened helped me calm down. Despite me seething with rage I still enjoyed the episode for entirely different reasons. Having my expectations betrayed by such bullshit made me actually impressed.

I'm going to lose my shit if Yume actually wins without using the rainbow.

No. I am fat 40 year old NEET virgin.

WHY CAN'T YOU DIE?

It happens.

You can't kill the GEIM MASTAH

The S4 selection was a fucking emotional roller coaster. I can't imagine watching it all at once.

Goddamn cute ass everything.

Sleepovers are great. A lot of girls in their pajamas and with untidy hair doing cute things.

Things get crazy in the Ichigo/Aoi room.

Exploitable.

FUCK

I'm still overflowing with different kinds of emotions right now.

I'm not sure if I should continue blogging my livewatch when there's another user still at the beginning of Stars. I don't want him to get spoiled.

Aoi is a cheater.

How exactly does hitting her friends with hammer helps her Aikatsu? I understand that this scene intended to show how Ran and Aoi help her, but well...

It is her way of training, it only gets weirder from here. Mizuki oddly enough structures her challenges around Ichigo's strange training methods.

>livewatch
Had a fucking brain fart. I meant something about episode impressions. My atama is still wounded.

Mizuki is a but harsh on Ichigo. Ichigo started her Aikatsu less than year ago and Mizuki was doing it since her childhood. It's only natural that Ichigo is slightly inferior. She didn't have much time to improve. But nevertheless she took the second place in the competition where entire school was participating. I think it was great and Ichigo one day will outperform Mizuki.

What is it like hugging Ichigo?

And this scene really touched me. Aoi is a great friend.

Episode 59 title/synopsis. Not sure why they didn't include it in the last update since it's not particularly spoilery.
>あなたにも輝きを
>Yume has been struggling to design a Premium Rare dress for Berry Parfait. Wanting to help her out, Koharu plans a fishing tournament, but...

What did she mean by this?

Such a high class idol visited us and nobody even said "hello".

Panty check.

>high class idol

Passion girls are the worst.
Yuzu, Kii, Otome, Ako...

Pop types are the cutest

>Ako
>bad

Lack of merch aside how high is Ako in popularity polls?

No idea, but she's high on the list of things that wake my dick up. The lack of sexy (her and the sheep among others) idle figures is bullshit though, and Bandai might need to be nuked if they din't shape up and release the important shit.

Hasn't been any popularity polls except for this one: aikatsu.com/stars/event/aikatsustars_illusionshowtime/vote.php
The criteria is "which idol shined the brightest (at the Illusion Show Time)", hence the results.