How do we save the German race from extinction?

How do we save the German race from extinction?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/03/13/world/europe/karl-marx-statue-trier-germany-china.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/14/german-town-accepts-controversial-karl-marx-statue-china/
volksfreund.de/region/trier/zitatbaender-fuer-karl-marx-platz-in-trier_aid-7083588
volksfreund.de/region/trier/trier-karl-marx-bekommt-ein-plaetzchen-in-der-city_aid-6909310
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=9BYqHyFHsBw
alamy.com/stock-photo-trier-germany-birthplace-of-karl-marx-the-town-square-hasnt-changedit-22790714.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
youtube.com/watch?v=OXUomKkjK7w
neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate#2005
en.actualitix.com/country/wld/rape.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We shouldn't

Too late, nothing worth saving here anymore.

we dont

With all the new immigrants they'll just need more room to live

I’m going to do my German duty and race mix. It’s what we must do.

Too late, give it all to France.

create awareness, get political power, kick out non-whites.

Thanks, when we need tips on how to do second-rate plumbing you will be noticed.

By the looks of the article, it is too late. It was written in January 2016 and says within 4 years the 20-30yr old males will all be non-white. So it is just 23 months to go now. I am probably myself getting a sunburn soon to fit in.

Tbh most Western-European countries are already beyond saving. Mine included.

Nah, you're not even close to having the troubles that we or Germany or the rest of west Europe has.

I would invest in concrete, steel and other barrier making companies in western Poland.

It's Hitler or bust at this point.

stamp out the Marxism
nytimes.com/2017/03/13/world/europe/karl-marx-statue-trier-germany-china.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/14/german-town-accepts-controversial-karl-marx-statue-china/
volksfreund.de/region/trier/zitatbaender-fuer-karl-marx-platz-in-trier_aid-7083588
volksfreund.de/region/trier/trier-karl-marx-bekommt-ein-plaetzchen-in-der-city_aid-6909310
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=120&v=9BYqHyFHsBw

>trier, otherwise a nice town
alamy.com/stock-photo-trier-germany-birthplace-of-karl-marx-the-town-square-hasnt-changedit-22790714.html

Why is this a thing?™

at least you still have enough Lebensraum in your country, Germany (especialy western part) is already a shithole if you dont live in a gated community like I do

Its not up to us to save Germany, i have no stake in their nation, if they want to go 3rd world, let them

The shit skins won't do anything. Trust me,I am one.

It's European duty to unite and remove shitskins. All Europeans must help each other.

Your pic is the solution:
Import willing immigrants to preserve the german race by infusing fresh DNA.
Germans have a ridiculously low birthrate, how else are you supposed to do it?

If your economy wouldn‘t have collapsed in 1989 nobody would have any interest in staying at a cold war border and the eastern idiots wouldn‘t leech off us

on my country there's a increasing european population, is estimated than in 30 years the most of south america will be white, idk the reasons behind the migration and natality boom of whites here but it's happening and no one gives a shit about it.

We don't. We take this as a lesson on what not to do for future generations.

This. I gave up hope a long time ago. At this point, I'm just waiting for the inevitable race war. I'll probably be slaughtered, but at least I can die with some pride, knowing that I gave my life in defence of Mother Europa.

>How do we save the German race from extinction?
why do you untermenschen never do any fucking research on demographics?

turkeys fertility rate in 1960 was 6.4 on averige.
the most recent info on the fertility rate from 2015 on turkey puts it at 2.1 on averige.

or look at the fertility rate in Iran where the average family had around 6.9 children in the 1970s and has 1.7 today.

fertility rate for Algeria in 1960 was 7.5 on averige and most recently 2015 puts it at 2.8 on averige per family.

or the United Arab Emirates, which had about 6.9 children on the averige family in the 1960's and now as of date has 1.8 children on averige.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=DZ
the birth rate is shrinking in our own fucking countries even reaching england and france tier levels in the case of iran and the united arab emerates.

That's the best news I've heard in a while.

Nothing short of a Crusade, and the death of billions, will stop the horde. Even if all immigration stopped 100%, the existing population will breed like vermin and crush out all life.

You commit atrocities for your people that would make the devil blush, or you die, forever lost to history. The time of Elves is over.

>no one gives a shit about it.

Almost like people don't very much mind white immigrants from non-shithole countries

There's no such thing as, "race," retard. Science proved it.

They'll still be German, just a better, more diverse, variation of German.

Why would you save the germans? They've proven time and again, to each and every one of us, even really old and loyal allies like us bulgarians that they are nasty motherfuckers and deserve nothing but death.

>Germans have a ridiculously low birthrate, how else are you supposed to do it?
Destroy your media and replace it with one that influences women to be mothers.

there's no german race. there's only the elites and the cucks. you didn't care about the mass genocide that's been going on in the middle east, so why should you care about the relocation of the middle easter population into europe? many of you stood silent while it happened. many of you even like the fact that there are innocent people being drone striked in the middle east. WELL, GUESS WHAT? the people in power (the ones who do all the manipulation) consider you to be dumb cattle to be exploited just like everyone else. your karma will be the worst, as you will become minorities within "your own countries" and will be seen as the ones who caused the destruction of those people's homelands (though, by allowing the elites to keep doing what they do, you indirectly are responsible). get fucking rekt, german cucks.

we don't

>the existing population will breed like vermin
i just debunked the stupid outbreeding narrative here you moron.
birth stats in our countries have gone down drastically.

>Nothing short of a Crusade, and the death of billions,
fucking hell the blackpill edgelords are getting worse by the day.

This. I have many turk-german friends (sadly i am pure german, but they accept me for some reason, although i will never truely be one of them) and they are all smarter, stronger, and more efficient than ordinary germans will ever be.

>Science proved it.
Sociology isn't science.

Split the country. Take back the west years later.

Making riots and destroying politicians that are against your own people is a good begining. LARPing online won't do shit.

>turk-german friends
>smarter
HAHAHAHA, okay Johannes. Nice one

youtube.com/watch?v=OXUomKkjK7w

>innocent people being drone striked in the middle east.
Hardly ever happens, and when it does it's not intentional.

I hope so, the problem is the birth rate differential, I wouldn't care about minorities if they were of a stable size.

The experience of the prods in northern Ireland tells a different story tho

you know what you should do?
>stop funding color revolutions in arabia.
>stop funding israel
>dismantle the CIA
>find an alternative for the petrodollar

the problem is the goverment itself.

It's illegal for me to tell you how.

+1. Destroyers of Europe time and time again.

that's it, and here feminism didn't work, because women want to have children, get marry, etc... And most of us bully feminist the guts out. Here locals are getting outnumbered by whites that have around 3 to 4 kids each family while locals have 1 to 2 kids maximum and other study analize that white genes are more resistant than indigenous, so mestizos are having whiter and whiter generations and here even blacks hate blacks so it's very but extremely rare to see interracial couples.

Import a bunch of German Americans, Canadians, Chileans, and Argentinians.

>The experience of the prods in northern Ireland tells a different story tho

what do you think of the massive slavic migration form there countries to western europe then?
poles are the most numerous group in the UK.
neweurope.eu/article/poles-indians-uk/
express.co.uk/news/uk/703849/poles-poland-migrants-live-in-uk
“The most common non-British nationality in 2015 was Polish, with an estimated 916,000 citizens".

migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp5
>Poland, India and Pakistan are the main three foreign countries of birth (Table 3) accounting respectively for 9.5%, 9.0% and 5.9% of the UK’s foreign born population , followed by Ireland(4.5%) and Germany(3.3%). Polish and Indian citizenship are also the main foreign nationalities in the UK, with Poles being the largest group, accounting for 15.7% of foreign citizens.

i suggest you close your borders and start a revolution to take your goverment back bong.

Shill thread

Germany, France, the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Sweden, Jews have been hard at work everyday doing everything in their power to fuck up White society.

(((Krauts))) have been at the center of the destruction of Europe dozens of times throughout history.
They deserve to get BTFO

agreed.

Honestly they made Germany a new Africa - within 1 year they made everything suck now. Infrastructure fucked. Public service sector fucked. Every mall fucked. Retarded refugees, and I mean it, literally. Low IQ manlets with retardation carrying around thousands worth of government giveaways.

Nice try, Ahmed.

>)
yea but then u would have to live in a south american crime country lmao

>stupid kids have never seen a crowded train station
>3 or 4 brown faces in the foreground is all it takes to pull the wool over their eyes

THEY WILL JUST ASSIMILATE

GERMANY IS AN IDEA, NOT A COLOR

P.S: while on it, remember the half-dozen thousand of thousands

eastern europeans are already flowing in by the millions to western europe for example after poland joined the EU there was massive migration.

sadly this is almost never talked about.

Fuck off, mutt.
Are you retarded or just leftie?

Nothing, just genocide then in 100 years and give it all to poland

>ancap

found the putinbot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

The various anabaptists that settled in america after the German reformation wars will be the ones to carry on the German blood.

depends the country, the most dangerous are on central america, venezuela is the only country on the south that you could say is a complete shithole now.

>meme flag

هل يوافق الله والنبي محمد على هذا الرأي؟

I CANT UPLOAD IMAGES FUCKING PIOUEG OI

be nice russia so negative

500 guys
>100 to attack the Bundestag
>300 to take control of Thüringen governmental buildings and army sites

???

Full scale panic and so you push people to choose a side

i wonder why do the low IQ retards automaticaly assume that foreing immigration means non european? as proven a massive amount of these migrants come from eastern europe especially after poland joined the EU.

your entire country is a fucking meme vanya.
even ukri*ne is better than nu russia.

That attitude is what got you into this mess

Still salty about Hitler I see

Thats because you are a Cuck.

BEGONE SPAWN OF DARKNESS

Bruh, you still have time

ill emigate to the north west Montana or something germany is over, maybe the republicans can save the us, its the last western hope

we need a putsch or a kristallnacht 2.0 to save germany, i wouldnt say it impossible at this point
a civil war is granted in like the next 5 to 10 years

lmao

>That attitude is what got you into this mess

no what got us in this mess was ((Americas)) fuck ups.
((who)) keeps propping up the Wahhabi monarchy in Saudi Arabia to secure the petrodollar?
((who)) funded isis?
((who)) removed gaddafi?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

this used to be my country before americans funded the mujhadeens before the soviets invaded.

Nah just nuke Helsinki and you should be good
and fix your retarded selfdefense laws

So.. it's Turks are responsible for that famous german engineering (BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Siemens)?

You're on of those skinny cuck germans that hang arounds brown shits. Shut your anallicker mouth. You do not represent us.

Literally who gives a shit. You're acting like the German people don't want this yet if you go there and talk to actual normal every day people you'd see how much they'd love to shag a Turk or Arab bird. People here have this delusion where they think white Germans want to only be with other white Germans and that all these turks or arabs are stealing their women and men when in reality it's a whole different story. It's like yellow fever nuts who one minute post about how militant they are about some black guy being with their sister but at the same time they're on Sup Forums talking about how much they want to breed with some crusty Asian.
The vast majority of Germany doesn't care about what is happening so you shouldn't either as you worrying over someone else's supposed problems is just degenerate.

No.

i like you, can you take your countrymen back please?

We will germanizide the imigrants.
There for is the AFD
They will press for sanktion,
This will lead immigrants to get lost or get a job.
Muh diversity will create a new american like culture with more crime.
The east will be a white fort with a growing industria cause a lot of white people will flee to migrant free zones with rasists.
West get shit, will go down while the east will rewoke by hard working white male.
Poland do it right, they never created a good western life, so their children are not that beta as the germans are.
But Russia isn't worser.
They hide their resources waiting the west to go down and will set after a new standard

start a fifth reich

The biggest immigrant population in the UK is actually polish. Funny how people never mention that. They're also the number one source for the UK drug trade and commit the most violent crime which is pretty similar to blacks.

I think you underestimate what combining German turbo-autism with islam will do to the world.

>sell your nanion interest to arab instead of jews
Fuck off, Achmed. Hope you die from cancer.

Bruh Finland is like one of the most developed and educated nations on Earth, you're probably the least fucked people alive currently.

Can I interest you fellas in coming to the USA? We might have a meme for a president but we aren't completely fucked by immigration.

Bring the redeemable ones to the US, we need more white people, and it's pretty nice here as long as you don't live near any niggers or spics.

Criteria for entry? I'd say if you voted for AfD in the last election then you're in.

Nice try. Now i dont think we need to talk about the United States do we? Beacuse lol when it comes to arabs or muslim take over I'm pretty sure we know that by 2044 arab Muslims in the U.S will be 2.7%

So lets talk about Europe. Is there a "white" genocide happening in Europe? The claim by many is that through migration laws Europe will eventually become a minority-majority country

But is this true? Well lets look at Germany for example today and in the future. Today arab muslims share about 4.1% of german population and in the future it is estimated to become 19.7% in 2050 according to a pew study. So what does this mean? Well it means that there is no genocide!!!!

Infact see this chart? It shows that by the year 2050 Muslim arabs will only be 14% of the European population by the year. And also something to note that in Europe most of the migrants are from Europe! Infact a study was done on say England for example and it showed that most of its "high" migrants come from poland! Not africa or the middle East

Study
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/#kp1

Now talking about "white" genocide delusional thinking many claim that Sweden has a rape crisis caused by Muslim arabs and africans but is this really true? Well not really. Sweden passed a The number of reported rape offences has increased over the last ten years (2006-2015). The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased. As from 1 July 2013, the sex offence legislation.

Looks like Germany will B growing watermelons and raising goats for the people.

we where responsible for saving your ass with the petrodollar.

>can you take your countrymen back please?
there your problem now pal the US fucked up and where all paying the price.
still we should turn sweden into sacrificial goat as an example for the future what happens if the become too altruistic.

>They're also the number one source for the UK drug trade and commit the most violent crime which is pretty similar to blacks.
citations?
the are not that bad.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html

but still shit but it hink most of the crimes are actually committed by churkas and gypsies.

>nanion
been snorting too much krokodil vanya?

>implying that having a meme for a president is a bad thing.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't feel like getting beheaded by angry mexicans

50 years from now the German youth will wonder what did their grandparents hate themselves and their fellow Germans as to permanently pollute the gene pool with shit-skin blood.

just americanisation with german efficiency

fpbp

Krautshits have been stinking up Europe for centuries now, time to end this farce once and for all.

You can't, they don't want to be saved. And even if they did it's probably too late already.

sweden always had the highest rape rates in europe it's very strange.
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate#2005
in 2005 the rape rate (per 100,000 population was 41.9) the where 3 in line alongside south afrika in terms of the highest rapes per country. long before the rapefugee crises even started.

still it would be foolish to think the rapefugee crisis has nothing to do with it.
Sweden Rape (rate per 100,000 population) was 64.10 in 2011
en.actualitix.com/country/wld/rape.php
as seen a clear increase.