Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

What is Konami trying to tell us here?

duel when?

So Revolver is Hispanic, that's cool.

Probably really soon.

megaman comparisons out the ass

It's how thin and pale the father is. He's just skin and bones

Vrains is pretty good and serious stuff so far, I'm enjoying it. It really feels like a spiritual sequel of 5D's, the designs are good, no EGAO shit, Revolver could be as good as Kiryu and the virtual world is similar with MegaMan Battle Network.

I wish they could at least don't forget this is a children's card game commercial show.
>3 episodes and only one duel

Meant "eerie how". The knights are hacking again.

I'm enjoying the non-dueling stuff, its better than Arc V.

Gotta go fast

>I wish they could at least don't forget this is a children's card game commercial show.
FUCK YOU

BUY DUEL LINKS

>I wish they could at least don't forget this is a children's card game commercial show.
What the fuck man, that's the best part of Vrains so far. I rather get less duels that are more meaningful in the long run instead of forcing them in every episode. Past series have made the mistake of doing so.

fucking mommy

she gives you this look, what do you do?

Wonder when we will get our traditional tournament arc. I give Yoshida another 10 episodes.

please stop this meme retard

>tfw Smile World starts to materialize

It seems instead of 2-episode duels, they'll be doing 1-episode plot and 1-episode duels. I like this shift as well, since we already know who's going to win 95% of the time and most of it is just padding.

I remember the first dexcription of VRAINS was about a kid who was shy, didn't liked to stand out and didn't know how to duel. But one day he tries it, gets tons of friends and they all participate in a tournament.

I wonder what happened

user wants mil mama

Dropped for 5D's style.

So basically after Go we'll get a blue angel duel THEN we'll get Revolver with Yusaku losing basically recreating the first duel between Yuma and Kaito?

Go turns into a gag and slowly falls into obscurity from public eyes while blue angel and playmaker become rivals/couples in the public's eyes

user give me three (3) reasons to why Playmaker would ever get along with Blue Angel

>three episodes
>only one duel

1. Cute
2. Saved his life
3. egoa

1)Has a Vagina
2)Can use her to destroy her borthers company from the inside
3)Has a vagina

Her brother is from the Security, she will get a Cyberse "NetNavi" too, and she knows about his past.

Finally, DM 2.0 is here.

That's a good thing.

This is Yugioh Kino user. Not time for childrens card games

>Don't like that modern yugioh meta is retarded and games often end in 1 to 2 turns?
>Well suck it faggot, we call them speed duels now.
>Better hope you draw your otk combo on the first turn from now on.

>he wants forced duels in every episode regardless of quality to shill shit filler cards
>instead of fewer duels with better cards that actually become important to the story
People like you is why Arc-V went downhill so fast.

I like this episode and the AI is funny.

Good, who need random meaningless duel

>literally isis

>isis are a terrorist group
>KoH is a cyber terrorist group
:thinking:

>:thinking:
My favorite meme.

will we ever see something this blatant again?

how do i get swole like yusaku?

>Revolver is actually a good boy who wants to save his father(and a bishonen to top it off!)
>Yuusaku had a slight reaction when he heard his name, probably doesn't remember because his "memories were stolen"
Childhood friend confirmed?

But his voice was already pretty low when the incident happened and Revolver is much older than Yusaku. That was probably some other kid who gets introduced much later on.

This: , Revolver is probably a red herring.

So how old are Shoichi and Revolver then? I think Shoichi is already between 21-25 and Revolver is in his early twenties.

Ai body hijack when?

>main monster zone
triggering my autism

so how long until angel's wearing cat ears along with a cat tail?

Is everyone in Yusaku's family a fucking giraffe?

Male duelist with female avatar when?

Did Tentomon just eat that guy?

around episode 13
That is usually when rival duels happen

This a good thing, dumbo.

Soon.

I know that's you, Sawatari.

did anybody else notice revolver listing three reasons for yusaku eventually meeting him?

they have to be family.

Deepest lore

>Implying Yusaku has any family
I mean it would be nice but I really doubt he has any parents. Heck, Yusaku might not be even human

>yusaku lives in an attic all by himself

I never watched arc v, was it any good? yuya is definitely the cutest protagonist

Started good, ended bad. Yusaku is now taking the spot as the cutest MC of YGO. I mean look at him, he's moe as fuck

He's an orphan poorfag, of course he can't afford better. Or maybe he does have fosterparents but they neglect him all the time

Or he just doesn't care. His room is so empty it almost reflects his lack of motivation for anything other than revenge.

If I were to watch it where should I stop? also no, yuya is definitely cutest

Play cardgames on motorcycles with her

Episode 52. If you're really ambitious you could try up til around the 90s or so. Safe yourself the trouble from watching the rest after that.

Meant to type save.

probably yusaku's cleaning bots AI could be hers later.

The dog names are actually quite fitting, considering he's going to start following Yusaku around like a puppy once his purpose as a hostage is fulfilled and Yusaku doesn't need him around any more.

I feel like this is a bad idea, they should be having more duels to keep the kiddies interested considering the failure Arc-V was and this seems like TV ratings suicide. And yes I still think ratings matter regardless of "it exists to promote the card game anyway". I'm not complaining though because this shit is great

The less dueling approach looks like it's being motivated by necessity after how miserable Arc-V's animation looked quite a lot of the time. If they simply can't keep up with the amount of animation required for duels, then cut the duels down and bring in more dialogue episodes.

This episode had jank animation, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, since it didn't need a lot of motion. I can't even imagine how terrible it would've looked if they shoved a duel on whoever was forced to animate this episode on (presumably) short notice.

Why is there an increasing frequency of character designs that look like they came from 60s gag manga

Why are the design Miitomo-tier ?

Easier to animate

I think the idea is to stress the point that VRAINS avatars can look like anything. Basically I think it's supposed to be some sort of visual cue that they've switched to VRAINS because otherwise telling the VR world and the real world apart is tough because they look the same for some reason.

Basically, the viewer knows that when they start seeing weird looking shit like that everywhere it means we're in VRAINS.

Still not sure why they didn't just make the VRAINS world look decidedly different to the real world as that would have been much less confusing and made it instantly apparent which world we were in but whatever.

Weren't those regular talk show people since they were playing on a tv screen in regular Den City?

There was also that goofy looking announcer in the first episode.

No, that was in VRAINS. The whole comment by the one with the giant face about how Playmaker doesn't show his true identity because he's secretly ugly was a passive aggressive jab at the one that looks like a little girl.

Basically, she was subtly implying that her co-host is ugly in real life, which is why her avatar is a cute little girl. That is why the little girl avatar got offended at that comment.

It's more likely that they're avatars since one of them was implying that the other was ugly in real life.

>No, that was in VRAINS.
I didn't get that at all from the episode though. Regular tv show people were playing and then that came on, there's no reason to believe they're in VR at the time, and there's no point to do that for a talk show. Even the pidgeon/frog reporters inside Link Vrains said it's usually just duelists who hang around there.

Are you just pulling my leg, user?

To expand, the tv screens and tablets can be linked to VRAINS so you can watch stuff happening in VRAINS without logging in yourself.

Think about it logically, most TV shows in a world like the one we've been presented would probably be recorded and broadcast through VR because it would be much cheaper to create a virtual set than a physical one. Realistically it would really cut down on costs if you could make your entire show virtual while also having the benefit of greater ability to control what happens during the broadcast.

See
The majority of shows are probably made and recorded in VRAINS because it's cheaper and easier than it would be to make in real life.

Then what's with this guy who was actually in the real world? He looks like he came out of a Professor Layton game, but would fit right in with the extra cartoony reporters.

plastic surgery

If I like characters screaming should I watch Arc-V?

Yeah

most of the screaming doesn't start until near the 3rd arc
but yes you should

Sure user

HITOTSU NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>It seems instead of 2-episode duels, they'll be doing 1-episode plot and 1-episode duels.
Go's duel will be 2 episodes

This is hilarious considering one of the biggest complaints about Zexal and 5Ds when it wasn't doing the plot

Go did the same thing in the preview.

Yeah I think the 3 reasons thing is going to be something everybody does. Becuase lol3zones

I miss Captain Falcon ;_;

wait Arc-V is done? when did this happen? is there a complete english dub out?