Hatey

What does /pol think of Conan's Haiti trip?

So here's how this is going to go:

-Armed guards will be referred to as "guides". The one who will speak the best English will be featured the most. Conan will joke. He will laugh. No guns will be allowed in frame.

-A handful of the least diseased looking locals will be patted down and paid $5 to pose with Conan and laugh at his jokes. They will be the "vibrant faces of Haiti" that Conan will feature.

-"I loved Haiti. It's a beautiful place with beautiful people, and it most certainly ISN'T a shithole!"

-Ratings and comments disabled for this video.

pretty spot on imo

A friend of mine did UN project management work in Haiti. Believe me, it's a shithole.

Haiti is essentially an AnCap wasteland where everyone has an IQ of 70. Basic things like birth certificates, driver's licenses, and property ownership records do not exist. People essentially build/squat wherever they want and if nobody chases them away with a machete, it's their property now.

The local government isn't capable of BASIC services like police or fire. The people of haiti are basically totally on their own, or rely on charity.

/thread

was it always that terrible or did they just get really rekt by the hurricane and the clintons

Conan would have been a great propaganda minister under the Reich.

But in this reality, he's just a dickless moron.

it was semi-stable (albeit poor) up until the late 50s when the dictators took over and ran the place into the ground. go read their history, it's mildly interesting.

You have no idea how accurate you are

He is either going to end up exposing important truth, or concealing it. There isn't middle ground.
But there is no reason to get worked up about it now, certainly at least wait and see what he does.

Please, for the love of god, post all of these.

Does your last name contain "Stein" or "Berg"?

This is exactly what will happen.

I need to see more of these pics

Maxing relaxing all cool sipping some coconut inside of a pool
When a couple of guys, piqued by curiosity, started asking what I was doing in the pool.
Thats when I told them I am proving our president right.

Is that you, Barron?

Spot on, user.
Doesn't leave much doubt he's a controlled shill.
Nothing you see on tv is there by mistake.
Won't be long before the same statement can be made about the internet.

the funny thing about haiti pix is that it's hard to tell which ones were after an earthquake/hurricane versus which ones are just everyday life.

Haiti is a shithole. He only shows the good parts and doesn't show the crime of the dilapidated buildings. Have a nice stay with your armed guards.

the real question is when did conan become jewish? why does he hate america now?

Problem is a lot of them are everyday life because even the hurricane pix were taken in the larger metro areas which had begun decay. Haiti has really gotten the short end of the stick between politics, nature, and the Clintons, and continues to be fucked and lied about by the media.

Part of me hopes that Conan will catch cholera from the lack of sanitation and spends the next week squirting rivers of shit out of smug liberal Paddy asshole.

Either this, or the whole things gets memory holed.

>population of 11 million

How the fuck do people function like this?

they don't for very long. life expectancy is something like 60 years, and that's up from around 45 like 10 or 15 years ago.

It's a tropical economy where fruits and shit grow like wildfire so people mostly get by I think just with subsistence farming or fishing. Their economy revolves around cotton processing/textile mills and bananas.

How do we meme more of these liberal assholes to spend their precious vacation days going to shithole countries to get virtue signaling selfies instead of contributing to the traditional liberal travel tourism economy. It's a double win places that depend on liberal tourism fail even faster and Normie's are forced to see their diversity first hand.

Nothing creates racial tension more than exposure to multiracial environments. By their own virtue signaling hand these cunts will deliver themselves to our cause.

That's the redpill on the whole thing, though.

Each one of your late night show host should do a shithole.
>Fallon in Kosovo
>Meyers in Sierra Leone
>Kimmel in Salvador
>Oliver in Yemen
>Maher in Gaza
>Colbert in Somalia

you dont do anything youre just follow a popular online trend youre definitely not doing anything subversive here.

and stay there

Something tells me that poodle has had all of its shots.

thx

Can someone provide a useable template of relaxing Conan

I want this to become a meme

So, you've been to school
For a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car
Thinking you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl
Playing ethnicky jazz
To parade your snazz
On your five-grand stereo
Braggin' that you know
How the niggers feel cold
And the slum's got so much soul
It's time to taste what you most fear
Right Guard will not help you here
Brace yourself, my dear
Brace yourself, my dear
It's a holiday in Cambodia
It's tough, kid, but it's life
It's a holiday in Cambodia
Don't forget to pack a wife

Are they going to show Conan using an outhouse just like the locals? Haiti has no central sewage system, even in their largest cities.

There's a reason people vacation in every other Caribbean country (including Jamaica) and skip Haiti.

plot twist: he's actually in the DR

So we should send our ancap larpers to Haiti instead of Somalis

who?

fpbp

Quick, somebody trick him into going to Grozny, Chechnya

Dont forget that ever "local" place shown will be within 2 miles of an airport or gated resort hotel

I actually went to Cambodia for a day when I went on a cruise with my family. We started in a literal hellhole fishing village, walking around like we were visiting a zoo. We then took a 15 minute bus ride to a luxury beach resort where we enjoyed drinks and expensive cigars.

/thread

He had little man made anything on photos. And they looked like they belong to a shithole.

United Fruit corporation is obliged to lobby to reform Haiti law, for local people to own property, so they would be able to economically compete with each other and secure their accumulated wealth. Currently their law has no strong property rights for locals. They can be evicted at a whim of corporate puppet government. Haiti is United Fruit colony and Connan O' Brian is a true colonial racist, not the 2018-racist, but the black-codes-racist and pre-jim-crow racist.

Maybe he goes the same way as the guy that went to sweden and came back redpilled was it baked alaska?

Shitshow in shithole

based conan

this needs to be posted in EVERY comment section talking about conan and haiti

>Ratings and comments disabled for this video

lol. This.

What if he got randomly mugged and murdered by niggers in Haiti, lol.

Haiti was one a prosperous shipping port during the Colonial Era, however the African slaves (brought by the French) revolted in the 1800's and Haiti has been struggling ever since (largely because they were blockaded by Europe and America after the new Haitian "Emperor" genocided all the whites in the country). This led to a few centuries of political upheaval and civil war, with brief periods of Western tourism before their current dictator took over. More recently though they've been devastated by hurricanes, earthquakes, and diseases that the impoverished government has no ability to fix or even contain.

someone needs to reupload his video with comments turned on.

The west and america in particular has been rebuilding that shithole every few decades,building fit world infrastructure for the locals to destroy later on.the marines were there for a few years and built the island like it was brand new,then they left and niggers went Chicongo and d'groid on it,then murricans rebuilt in again,then again,then the earthquake and etc etc,it should be used as target practice for the navy and as a way to train for marines and spec ops guys (infiltrate kill niggers go back undetected)
They basically deserve all the aids they can get for they basically genocided all whites killed all white males and raped their women and we repay them by fucking flooding them with humanitarian aid and food.
God bless the Clintons for ritualistically killing niggers there,or raping them or taking their aid money or whatever is that they do.
it's the only positive thing I'm willing to account them for.

100% agreed

Does Haiti even have any military? Can't you just get 1000 men down there with some ammo and some guns and remove every nigger from existence?

We should start a campaign to "notify" Hatians and Hatian gangs thay Conan runs a comedy show and that hes coming to make fun of their country and culture for rich white Americans.

We could couple these messages with clips of Conans skits where hes making fun of things and include a "liberal" translation of his English to Frenchand whatever else they speak and make him seem more aggresive and anti black than he is (kinda of like when the media whitened the pics of zimmerman)

Then when Conan goes there he'd be recieved with so much hate and violence he wont be able to get any useful footage

we could call it operation "Red Headed Stranger"

would be nice if we could get a haitian Sup Forumstard to shadow Conan and get raw video of Conan while hes there

maybe someone call project Veritas and see what they're up to

Literally a shithole. 22% openly defecate into buckets, latrines, or anywhere.

Yes we could trained westerners if given enough ammo and means could easily do so,white guys have been working as mercs in africa for decades basically doing that,with countries that do have a big military unlike Haiti, /k/ alone could take over the nigger island.
Although probably the kikes would call their lard golem on us.

The only reason people go to very poor countries to "help out" is to pat themselves on the back and feel special. But in this case they look good compared to Conan who's just there for a pr stunt.

That's the case with a lot of church groups and shit. For rich catholic churches in the US, Haiti is like their pet mission project location. We call it poverty tourism.

I'm sure it does some good, but it isn't going to fix a fundamentally broken society. This is basically a nation without electricity or plumbing.

They probably don't have functional communication, so just do it quickly before anyone notices.

A small group could by itself with no interference genocide all niggers but i doubt they can do that before the kikes somehow notice a group of whites trying to build over an ethnostate by rightly genociding the niggers.
Unfortunately what in other time would have been a Pr stunt to drive you to higher political positions nowadays it's seen as bad.

>mfw it actually happens
Christ, the level of brain washing these jew dick suckers will go through to push a blinding "message."
>mfw can't even upload a face

fpbp

it went down hill because they are niggers

dont kid yourself on blockades. Every other fucking people do just fine when they go into isolattion. Lok at fucking japan during its isolationist phase. Period of peace.

>protip: the "after" pics look better than the everyday