youtu.be/-HJTXIHFjo4
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
ranker.com/list/illuminati-eye-sightings-in-pop-culture/mel-judson
salon.com/2013/01/24/is_beyonce_a_freemason_nah/
hooktube.com/watch?v=M4vnmgZLA8s&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leftovers_(TV_series)
imdb.com/title/tt2699128/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white people are wiped out
>all that's left is niggers and dust
>it's just another Africa but even worse
Accurate.

They want USA doomed eh

wtf is wrong with modern pop music

All pop music is fucking jews putting in shit that low IQ subhumans like blacks will think is "spooky illuminati shit mane" so that they talk about it and buy the album.

Posted this yesterday.

EVERYONE DOWN VOTE THIS SHIT NOW.

It's baically The Horde: BLM, ANtifa, Muslims, SJWS vs. Us(huwhite men)

if it involves Pharellberg Williamstein you can discard it as (((propaganda)))

Bump

Downvoted.

Pretty shameless honestly. The brainwashing attempts are pitifully simple, but they might work on simple minds.

Jews have been found to do occult things throughout many centuries.
There is no basis in the claim you are making, it is much more likely that Jewish occult behaviour is maximised when they have power in a society while it is subdued and secretive while they are under external pressure.

Armageddon is happening. Over Texas right now: really faster jets flying generally south, some south east. Faster than I've ever seen.

stop LARPing

Try this anti-white conditioning on for size
youtu.be/-HJTXIHFjo4

spotted the shill
I know right?

Do bots give these videos views and likes?

Why is Timberlake production sounding so atrocious? It's just straight up bad quality, even some hood rat has better audio fidelity than this.

>fuck off justin

you're late to the end of the world trend faggot. Trumps in

Most every rap song has triangles or Freemason symbols in them, it's literally to make it seem deeper than repetitive drivel and targeted to the most vulnerable market for harvest. As a mountain jew you should be aware of their greed.

It's owned, written, and distributed by Jews.

Even JT is using trap beats now.

I think trap is well on the decline now considering everybody is using this hi-hat beat/style.

I'm not. East of Houston

What the hell even was that. Why

Why do you believe that repeating the same statement again will convince me?

FUCK THESE NIHILISTS COMMIE SCUM!
ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

This is OP has started and is now ongoing

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:

Game Plan:
1. Posters started to go up last night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

leftism is a trend now so what do you expect? He just could made a video clip where he admits he is gay and sucks 13 bbc that would gain him ton of fans.

Music is for degenerate animals.

yeah man how blatant and ridiculous is that scene?
(((hollywood))) for you

Wait, wait.. wait.
Are they actually pretending to be anti-Illuminati now? Screaming about people to "wake up" and shit?

Fuck off from Sup Forums jews, nobody wants you here stealing our shit.

>ranker.com/list/illuminati-eye-sightings-in-pop-culture/mel-judson
>salon.com/2013/01/24/is_beyonce_a_freemason_nah/

even the leftie rags know it's marketing

>Let brown people into your country illegally and let them leach off the system until they get well off enough to financially support themselves!

Here's a thought, Mexico; you BEG us to become 7 or 8 new states under the USA, we roll in our fucking armed forces and exterminate your drug cartel, we fire all your fucking corrupt police and replace them with our own, and maybe, MAYBE in 8 years we'll consider letting you vote if you start behaving and contributing to our economy and food supplies in a meaningful way with good behavior demonstrated and maintained?

Let's have that discussion. We either domesticate you animals, or wall you out.

>niggers
>free masons

Pick one.

what the fuck is that nigger BRRRRRR sound that seems to be everywhere now

they call them "trap beats"

Agree. If you're not listening to news radio than kys

I watched some of the show too. It's so ridiculous theres like this ugly fucking black kid and of course the beautiful young white daughter like has a crush on him. it's the fucking kikes dude. it really is

Yep. No FM for me.

None of the symbolism used in the video is considered especially white or european. I like it, this will help us in subverting the eurogoyim. Fuckem and their shit "countries".

we're gonna kill you, you know

18th Post Best Post

Can someone explain how this faggot has had such a long career? He has never made good music. What kind of kikes would pay money to listen to this garbage?

At the end there he is thinking, god what a cuck I am. What a mistake.

#BLAXIT
youmustgoback.jpg

is that what its called? that electro-hip hop-latina style?

Because your a stupid piece of shit who doesn't understand marketing. He's just trying to get you to pull your head out of your ass

I thought Mr. Tim went back to "muh huwhite roots"?

fuck you commie scum
ALL ANONS REPORT IN FOR GLOBAL OP!!!

This is OP has started and is now ongoing

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:

Game Plan:
1. Posters started to go up last night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

>white people wearing blue contacts and white paint on their faces. JT wearing all black walks up and punches one for no reason.
good night alt right!!!!

cringe

Lol i didn't watch the video because not going to give those faggots clicks but what are they saying ? Telling yt pipo to leave to make room for the utopia or saying leave because the place is fucked ?

This...actually made me angry. Goddammit.

And this show is considered to be one of the best of recent television. TV is a joke senpai

yeah he deserves death 1000x over. also, in the show he is portrayed as like a 'masculine' character, but in actuality in the shwo he's like a fucking numale faggot; more subtle conditioning; they are reducing the perceived quality of masculinity; an attempt to make white males make themselves less attractive to white females.
It's all real man. fucking goys need to be more psychologically adept, it's real bad right now.

You should ask him what the video is supposed to mean. It looks cringy as hell and the music is garbage.

Funny how since we started making diversity a strength, the future is always predicted to be a third-world shithole wasteland. Before that we were imagining things like the Jetsons.

..really makes u think

Lol sounds like super gay shit pushed at California and Seattle kids. Isn't the music industry slowly dying anyways ? When is Justin's #metoo #timesup moment ? I think he's be appropriating black culture a little too long

hooktube.com/watch?v=M4vnmgZLA8s&feature=youtu.be

You should. That video is like blueprint for NWO. End with Nuclear WW III and race of mongrel kids living in wasteland.

I still don't want to watch it because i don't want to depressed.. but thanks

Awfully cute how hard they try.
They say hard work beats talent.
Too bad i'v got a godly talent for sitting amogst their subversive shit-storm nukes and enjoying the sandvich I made for myself.
As the dust settles and they see me wiping the Mayo from the side of my lips, and all they've accomplished in destroying is their (((empire))).
Go ahead, burn your houses down, see the creatures of this planet don't build s'more stuff eh.
We never needed them, their ideas, their projections of what was to come. People were going to do people stuff always, and these nut jobs can't fucking stand it.

What is the overall message ? Are we supposed to 'wake up' and try to prevent this or wake up and realize this is your fate goyim nothing you can do about it

Or enough of us wake up and we start killing all of you. Time will tell.

jewish subliminal messaging usually shows people enjoying things that are bad for them.

They are nut jobs. The masters are about to replace most jobs with automated machines and a few highly skilled workers to operate said machines. They don't even need the refuse that they keep pushing on people anymore. Not sure what future these wackos think is coming, but it's not going to be some Nelson Mandela fantasy

check your privilege and your flag

Sucks when you understand most of what these kind've videos mean. Sometimes I feel so alone, but anyways. But yeah this is NWO garbage.

I don't think I'm your enemy I'm a 'white' burger which isn't white enough for you, but Brazilians certainly aren't your enemy either. If we imported these people instead of Africans, Muslims, and racially conscious Mexicans we would be in the state of affairs we are now.
So it is just trash aimed at self loathing California kids who already hate themselves, their family and what little culture we have left. Sounds irrelevant and just edgy enough to get people talking about it for a week

I could say the same for you

kiddy fiddled and chosen in the 90s to be a masonic whore

At least they're honest about the future they want. I want a beautiful white one, and they want to turn all of civilisation into one gigantic Haiti.

>they want to turn all of civilisation into one gigantic Haiti
based israel will be okay

The lyrics seem completely irrelevant to the video. It's like Timberlake just watched Blade Runner 2049 and really liked the aesthetic

So that "just die already" was the inner voice of the self-hating commies echoing inside them then. I wonder if exposure to an on homeland violent war would swing their outlook on life.

>want one more?
>*awkwardness intensifies*
>hes white tho
>ha, naw we’re good
What did they mean by this?

you know what they meant

Production
Executive producer(s)

Damon Lindelof
Tom Perrotta
Peter Berg
Sarah Aubrey
Mimi Leder (seasons 2–3)
Tom Spezialy (seasons 2–3)
Eugene Kelly (season 3)

Producer(s)

Nan Bernstein Freed (season 1)
Patrick Markey (season 2)
Alma Kuttruff (season 3)
Amanda Crittenden (season 3)

Location(s)

Westchester County, New York (season 1)
Nyack, New York (season 1)
Austin, Texas (seasons 2–3)
Melbourne, Victoria (season 3)

Cinematography

Todd McMullen
Michael Slovis (season 1)
Michael Grady
John Grillo (season 1)

Running time 51–72 minutes
Production company(s)

White Rabbit Productions
Film 44
Warner Bros. Television
HBO Entertainment

Distributor Warner Bros. Television Distribution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leftovers_(TV_series)

imdb.com/title/tt2699128/

i would but don't have account

>18 - Adolf Hitler

Based.

Mods plez delte gave my earz canzers.

I am so sick of seeing ugly nigger faces everyday. it never fucking ends

Mods plez delte gave me earz canzerz.

Singers rarely come up with the ideas for they clips.
Hell, sometimes they don't even come up with their own lyrics.

So you're saying niggers aren't even lobsters?

>Singers
no shit, they're called singers, not songwriters.

I don't know. For what i see in comments on youtube is this: People act like Timberlake is against illuminatti and this is some kind of revolution. Like be fucking antifa and destroy racism and shit. Women strong.

What it is realy is only showing people plan.
But part with fire and than nuclear wasteland with mongrels is fucking clear for me. Create chaos, start nuclear war. Lets have our kelergi mongrels kids with small numbers soo jews can rule them. I am sure you know thier plan. Interesting that they show it so obviously to masses and half of them just write: Cool track Justin. 40% write how they are wake and Justin is against illuminatti. And rest kind a know what it all means.

>justins #metoo
Fuggg hes had so many close interactions with famous women who are now at that 30+ age now. This wouldnt surprise me
Janet jackson could use a boost in her career

Clear cut propaganda with fucking subliminal in it. This one is on the screen for only a split second at 3:13

>People act like Timberlake is against illuminatti
He is???
Don't you know all of the illuminatti are white fucking males?

Please, if someone is thinking of putting a gun in their mouth, please take Justin Timberlake with you.

I remember watching "The Matrix" and "The Matrix II" and remembering just how slanted the entire fucking thing was. The story/movie was nicely put together. The action sequences spawned an entire generation of movies/games that introduced "Bullet Time". Outside of that?

White characters were either old or less than capable (Trinity excepting; GIRL POWAH!). All the wisest people were black. The Dance and Grind session was replete with africans/mulattos, their "religion" was sex, etc.

And Neo? Neo is a Hapa. Must be THE optimal mix of genes, right?

There are singers that write their own songs. We have two terms in spanish:
Cantante (just sings)
Cantautor (sings and writes)
Don't know if you have the same differentiation in english.
Still, there are singers that write their own songs but sometimes they buy some as well.

Daily reminder Will Smith was supposed to play Neo instead of Keanu reeves

why was zion full of blacks then?
the jews don't even allow slightly more tan jews in/

Pretty much, if you listen to the super popular nigger track "Panda" you'll hear this sound being hashed out.

But I'm getting real tired of top 40 pop charters trying to stay relevant by giving us their 2 cent opinions on Donald DRUMPF! I think that music sucks so bad right now and politics are so much more interesting that the only way to remain relevant is taking these shit stained pot shots at Trump and hoping that he'll acknowledge them in some way.

Tlake is so woke, senpaitachi

"Singer/Songwriter" was a popular term in the 70s/80s when "Country and Western" was the rage here. Even back then, (((they))) controlled the industry. (((They))) controlled who got in and who never got their shot to make it big.

Most people in the US these days make zero distinction between those that only sing and those that sing/write. Most of the writers are (((particular))) with what they want pushed. Lyrics, music, dance styles, etc; these are all things that a "talented artist" are instructed in once they sign that record deal.

Sometimes, the more impressionable ones (think Mickey's Clubhouse types) are indoctrinated so much and so quickly they start inventing their own degenerate shit. Eventually, they get tossed to the side, and have meltdowns.

I actually never knew this. That would've made the Neo/Trinity thing "in your fucking face, white males" level retarded. Having an actor that no one realized for 15 years was a hapa was a smart move on their part.

Because the viewer is supposed to understand that in the future, there are less white people.

>The art of subtlety by a nigger culture appointing wigger

cringe/10. Russia should fucking nuke Hollywood already.

Neo is a quad.

yeah and now the wachowski brothers are the wachowski sisters

I thought best Korea had that covered?

Sounds like they did a good job then... get all sides of the goyim to talk about it and argue 'wtf did he mean' meanwhile he gets views and we all stay caring about shit that ultimately doesn't matter because its just poorly produced video by a washed up child victim

why the fuck listen to justin timberlake?