I unironically think what this guy and the dems are doing is high treason

I unironically think what this guy and the dems are doing is high treason.
Willingly impeding the progress of your country to protect your own party's political agenda should be seen on the same level as war crimes or selling secrets to foreign governments.
Explain to me why I'm overreacting and wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42773456
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bread and circus

we're all faggots - everyone is kindling for the fire

You're not.
They should be literally hanged for Treason.

This guy caved in today because of the polls.

Thats what politics is fagit.
Fighting for how you want your government to work. You are free to oppose him and fight for how you want things to be.

Here’s the truth:

Dems literally sided with illegal immigrants over American citizens

Why?

They want to protect the Hispanic slave labor workforce in wealthy liberal states like California.

Why?

Two reasons. The entire Californian economy is based on illegal slave labor.

And...

The Democrat Party gets 90% of their donations from wealthy Californian liberals.

he knows he can always flee to his 'other' country, Israel, if things get too hot over here

Illegals are also going to vote for the party that will give them handouts in future elections

They can't help it they see this like they saw the patriot act, and I don't think they are wrong.

>having a differing opinion and sticking to your guns is "HIGH TREASON!"

It's called a democracy

That too. Especially in states like California

it shouldnt be a war crime, but how can an anyone support them while they are withholding military pay for the sake of invading foreigners

RACIST

>Trump tries to build a wall of concrete between Mexico and the US to keep Mexicans out.
>Schumer tries to build a wall of mexicans between the US and him to keep jews in

Every time gays get more rights, black people get more rights, "dreamers" get more rights, it's one step further from people closing in on the cause of white people's problems.

Just deport Schumer and his shitty cousin Amy to Israel where they obviously belong.

Daily reminder that any jew with a shred of moral fiber is already in Israel and anyone left is a subversive kike flea bleeding their host nations dry.

border control and illegal aliens are not 'differing opinion'. Using government assets, employees and tax dollars to support illegal aliens, or to destroy a country's border. How about I come to your home and establish new entry policies? you fucking globalist queer

You would have to categorize the illegal aliens in our nation as a foreign power in order for treason charges to stick.

The Demorat party is Anti-American. It's pretty obvious now.

Trump now has less days to make America great again.

why didn't you think so during the Obama years? ;)

for a party tooting like hell for gun control, they sure don't fucking know how to handle theirs

You had better get A LOT of rope then because this is what your elected officials (across all parties) have been doing for the last >40 years.

They are.

Dems plan get DACA dreamers legal.
What about the parents?
Can't seperate family's!
Get parents of DACA Dreamers legal.
DACA is bullshit.

Dems = Party Uber Alles

he and his entire party know that their party is dead without more hispanics coming to the US
>most whites are conservative
>black population stays the same thanks to murder and abortion
>asians and middle easterners are a very small population
their only hope to win the presidency is hispanics. this is why they are scared.

Cause Obama was doing fuck all anyway.

A tactic so common they invented a word for it. SMART

The republicans control the whole government. They wouldn’t need help from the shambles of the Democratic Party if they could get their own people to agree on things.

not only a foreign power.
an "enemy to america."
Those Rosenberg kikes literally SOLD OUR ATOMIC BOMB TO THE SOVIETS and didn't get charged with treason because we weren't technically at war.

Both sides say treason way too much and its frankly gay

But they are, and we have a forum to debate the topic. If a majority of people agree with their elected officials and that official is of the opinion that we need to assist Illegal aliens in becoming naturalized, or simply seeking a life perusing happiness in our country, then we debate it, or vote on it. If it holds back passing a budget, so be it, that is our government, and it is far from treason.

I did, faggot

>I unironically think what this guy and the dems are doing is high treason.

It absolute is. Without question. They favored the illegal immigrants of a foreign power over the American citizens.

All just to protect their slave labor workforce in wealthy liberal states like California. They also want those illegals to vote Democrat. This is full on treason. They're helping a foreign power subvert the democracy of the United States.

Treason should always be met with the firing squad.

>where will they all live?
In section 8 housing!
>theres no more housing space in liberal areas
Lets build them in conveniently placed swing states!

I hate it too man

Republicans LITERALLY did the exact same thing during Obama's presidency. Remember the 2013 shutdown? It was the exact same thing but the Republicans were the ones who were being disruptive then. I'm willing to bet you weren't calling them traitors at the time.

I'm all for criticising Democrats, but I'm so sick of people picking sides and ignoring their "team's" wromgdoings like politics is a sporting event.

Republicans caved hours before deadline, this has been stated multiple times in every topic about this

That had nothing to do with subverting the American government to help illegal aliens. That's the point here. Democrats have committed full TREASON

Doing so in the name of illegal aliens should be instant death.

>Republicans caved hours before deadline
Nope. It was the dems. Schumer chickened out.

Republicans did it in 2013

You ain't wrong user.

For over 2 years now I've said we should string them all up from a gallows built on the White House Lawn and watch their feet kick..

Then we tell all the other fucking seditious fucks that this is what happens if you don't cut the shit.

>The Democrat Party gets 90% of their donations from wealthy Californian liberals.
The Democrat Party gets nearly all their donations from Jews.

jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

Sedition is more the proper word for it

You're doing mental gymnastics. Their respective motives don't change the fact that both parties have now done the same exact thing but you only get upset when the other guys do it. It's hypocritical.

How did republicans fucking "cave" if the Dems were the one's holding out for DACA in a house spending bill? How did republicans "cave" if dems just got BTFO by a motion passed BY REPUBLICANS to break the DEMOCRATS fucking filibuster.

I will be sure to make sure that on the day of rope, the rope finds you and all you love.

I'd ask you to explain your logic if I believed you even used any. GTFO my board, kike shill faggot. Get briefed before you come here and blow your fucking cover, dipshit.

I mean in the 2013 almost-shutdown, republicans caved because they knew the MSM would paint them as monsters

>being this mad while interrupting a 1on1
Feels good man

I remember 2013, but i dont remember Republicans putting beaners who shouldnt even be here BEFORE actual taxpaying citizens. Oh and they didnt miss the deadline either, which is typical among people cut from commie cloth

The Dems are now Anti-American

>wat is 2013

Are you a fucking teenager or do you just have a shit memory?

Dont bother, the slimy fuck will disappear and re-emerge in another "Hurr Durrr repu licans control the whole government, why couldnt they get it done" thread using a meme flag and summarily ignoring you

Now? They’ve always been

>Explain to me why I'm overreacting and wrong.

Because you're a conservative. Being an over-reacting fuckwit is you people's modus operandi.

MUH ILLEGALS- Hey morons, you know this has been a right wing meme for like 200 years, right? Every fucking election, everything is all the immigrants fault. Vote for us and we'll take America back from the invaders! Only the reality is, it's not the immigrants that are causing your problems, it's the wealthy. You morons think sucking a rich mans cock will get you anywhere. That only works if you're a trophy wife.

I'm sure at least some of you dumbasses will catch on in a few decades. I sincerely hope you kill yourselves when you do.

Truth

First it was the Irish then the Italians then Germans now it's the Mexicans

You dumb niggers didnt even check the digits i was quoting
user had said
>herp republicans did it in 2013
Your whole day of the rope overreactions due to your own error shows how retarded and impossible that concept is

When you bribe poor people with free shit, should also be treason.

>muh identity politics
>muh non-arguments
Go take a helicopter ride.

>almost-shutdown
>From October 1 to October 17, 2013, the United States federal government entered a shutdown and curtailed most routine operations.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

reported to the police for cyberbullying.

>Exact same thing
>Shutdown=Shutdown no matter the circumstances or reasons
>Hitler drank water, Stalin drank water so Hitler=Stalin
Powerful!

That is simple history Cletus, pick up a fucking book once in a while and you won't think the solutions to all your problems is killing people who are smarter than you.

I do too.
It's happening here too.
The civil service, that's the unelected permanent part of the government here, and the political parties are in my opinion criminal on a massive scale.
The common law (ancient law) has always been the highest law and statute law was not allowed to contradict it (if it ever did then the statute was void) until in the last few decades when they have sharted all over common law to betray the British people and enrich themselves. They nearly won.
Thank fuck the tide is turning.
Despite Channel 4 news screeching communist crap tonight the debate here is becoming about rearmament.
Some generals are kicking off and MPs are backing them demanding new toys to face the 'new threat' (the EU, which soon could easily be the USSR 2.0).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_federal_government_shutdown_of_2013

>From October 1 to October 17, 2013, the United States federal government entered a shutdown

Typical republitards...

democrats are no longer american and are thus the enemy

Oh shut the fuck up republicans did the same shit in 2013.

>Its the rich, goy
>pay no attention to the hordes of people here under dubious circumstances, some repeat deportees, who consume public services without paying taxes, clog our ERs and Hospitals with unvaccinated low lives, disrupt our schools, bring drugs gang violence and human trafficking and have never heard of condoms or birth control.
shill somewhere else, Im not even entertaining the notion that someone has this naive opinion organically. I just dont want to accept that people can be this severely retarded and operate a computer.

That's a terrible analogy.

>Dems literally sided with illegal immigrants over American citizens
I also had this thought. how has this conversation not reached a conclusion? do people actually argue that america, or any country for that matter, owes more to foreigners than to its own citizens?

What about SNAP

>illegals are people too

Not an argument as to why we shouldn't have borders, nor locks on doors.

>yeah fuck the rich

Good luck getting a job from an illegal, faggot. Have fun with that severe poverty problem, too

>I dont know how to use Sup Forums, so I'll reference the Turner Diaries. Im so Sup Forums , heh heh

Oh and they id it in 2018 dems agreed on money for wall and trump said no

>your analogies are pointless since we all breath air :^)

here's one:
>trump giving an executive order to remove an unconstitutional executive over-reach is the same as obama's executive order which was unconstitutional over-reach.

The Rosenbergs were one part, but the Soviets had other spies, such as Klaus Fuchs (pronounced fooks) and Harry Gold inside the program

You aren't, you're simply now realizing what we mean when we refer to the Eternal Jew. Now you see why we can never stop fighting them.

Schumer and the Dems are the Kikemar government

>Democrats are the Eternal Jew

Goy plz

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42773456

This is so true that I felt a pain in my heart. So much fuckery going on.

You dont realize treacherous sociopaths have a hard time rising to the to top because people remember betrayl and if enough of those you betray get together youre totalled. Its why the kgb and soviet leadership were always at odds. You can build a system entirely made up of sociopaths but it doesnt typically last long term. The soviet union collapsed and china has to control the ideas floating around or else the entire system collapses. Competant people who are hard working and honest build longer-lived more prosperous systems. I need only point out the bill and melinda gates foundation.

Republicans did it 2013 and pushed our credit rating down a notch losing billions in asset valuations. They suffered no ramifications then and the dems won't either now. Not a peep is said about this from Sup Forums.

This time republicans control both the senate and the house, needing only 9 seats to compromise. They cant even get their own people on board and its somehow the democrats fault.

Both sides in this circus are fucking degenerate hypocrites. Both the left and the right. Soon you will reap what you sow by not compromising. I can't wait for this country to collapse in 30 years from credit rating devaluation by being 212 trillion dollars in debt.

This guy gets it

Debt will only increase faster with more immigration. We still haven't gotten real tax reform.

This is the hard truth. The American Empire is in its era of decadence and China will take its place soon.

help me understand something Sup Forums

I don't get the people saying poll numbers caused them to bend. If their whole plan was to get 3.6 million dem votes via dreamers and then millions more via chain migration, why would they even care what the polls are now when they're going to always win in the future?

kek

51-49 in the Senate. Need 60 to pass CR. Spin all you want, the Democrats largely voted to shut the government down.

I don't know how it's not a requirement for all politicians to have a single, US citizenship, and not just the POTUS.

Because if the Republicans were doing it you wouldn't care.

Nah, the chance is greater that youre a kook with insane theories

>nearly all of their donations
>half of all donations

>Willingly impeding the progress of your country to protect your own party's political agenda should be seen on the same level as war crimes or selling secrets to foreign governments.
Is gerrymandering on that same level too or is it ok because BASED GOP are /ourguys/?

No. The CR needed 60 votes, Republicans only have 51. guess who needed to COMPROMISE to get a CR to the Presidents desk? That centrist shill shit is the saddest smokescreen Ive ever seen

jews are pretty fuckin based you fucking shill. I can't think of a single thing they've ever done wrong. Why do you think Trump loves them so much?

Good goy

8 years of coc*blocking Obama. They learned from ol' Mitch "RottenCrotch" McConnell. Congratulations! How does it feel?

it seems like they wanted the shutdown over illegals to get trump to budge. when trump didn't give in, democrats cancelled the shutdown because it was a bluff.

not when trump wins tho, then its fascism

>The entire Californian economy is based on illegal slave labor.
No it's not. Farming is only like 10% of the state's GDP

wow you are grade a retarded. Dems are complete cucks who love sucking brown cock, why would they want them enslaved? i wish spics were enslaved, instead they get free welfare.

Gets what? HuffPo alerts? You literally cant spin this. Democrats purposefully shutdown the goverment hoping Trump would cave and sign 'anything'. It cant be distilled further.

off by 1 but anyone?