Face it. The media is biased for republicans. And Dummy Trump still attacks the media for defending him!

Face it. The media is biased for republicans. And Dummy Trump still attacks the media for defending him!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joyannreid/status/888418586473136128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol hahahahaha lol
these people are insane

this nigger bitch hates whites.

卐oy vey remember the six million Hebrews that were gassed in fake shower chambers卐 shitfaggot

Is this bitch serious

meanwhile it is basically illegal to report on the constant and insane crime levels of black people

(((you))) again schlomo bot.

What news is this bitch watching?

>the media is a single entity that only supports one person and never disagrees with itself.

Yeah I mean it's not like you could literally make your 11 y/o daughter fake getting her hijab cut, provide no evidence and get every fucking news site to immediately call it a hate crime and calling Canada islamophobic without even thinking it could be fake. That shit was a clear fucking indicator that the media just want news bashing conservatives and don't even care about their clear bias

Major face of the media blames republicans therefore media loves republicans hur dur

Yeah seriously hahahah

How big of a stick does this bitch have up her ass?

We really need to start institutionalizing these people.

Thats absolute horseshit, was she asleep for the last 9 years?

There’s is nothing so predictable as a nigger voting for Democrats.

Maybe all she watches is Tucker and thinks that's what everything else is?

the role of the press was to get hillary elected, it didn't happen, therefore the "media" is "biased"
they do the same shit in canada, trudeau doesn't have a 105% approval rating, therefore CBC is "right wing"

Golems lack any ability for free will. They are simply automatons. Created by the jew to obey the jew.

Here's what I don't get. Are these people really so fucking stupid and isolated that they actually believe this? Or are they just lying sacks of shit?

Republicans haven't had media control since the early 2000s.

Is there any channel or TV personality in America even vaguely pro-Trump besides Tucker Carlson?

You watch, these marxists will be lined up and shot to death.

>for republicans
>has been nothing but Trump slander since 2015
??????????

Black women live in an alternate reality where they are the queens of the world and everyone is just trying to keep them down. Fucking bizarre

Literally. Insane.

they actually believe this

>132k tweets
Jesus fucking Christ. Do they ever shut-up?

The modern nigger is literally nothing more than a trained ape that does nothing but repeat the lies their jewish masters teach them to speak.

That is literally the most detached from reality tweet I have ever seen in my entire life ever. And I occasionally browse Bradley Manning's twitter for laughs.

aahahahahha/pol/ BLACKED again
the media are /(((((our)))))guys/ now!

>9

Media hated Bush. Make that a solid 17 years

That makes sense. Anything right of her far left ideology is right wing

Fox

All tumors look like Joy Reid. This is science fact.

Yeah that's why Twitter just removed Sara Carter's check mark and ghost banned her.
In-B4 she's a Russian bot

I am sure I can think of something on the fly involving 13% of americans

This is schizoprenia mixed with psychopathical behavior, holy fuck.

>bitch

found the women-hating agent provocateurs

she is one of the first to get the rope.

The media is biased for Republicans yet Sarah Sanders just held the White House Press Conference and not one question was raised about the memo or about months worth of text messages between FBI officials that mysteriously went missing while in the middle of an investigation. Strange.

no, liberals don't "believe" things in that sense, it's too restricting
the entire part of deciding something is true where you eventually "ground" it to reality is skipped when you're a liberal, it just kind of...there's no better way to describe the feeling of doublethink than that the tricky contradiction part of your reasoning just "floats", like you let it drift off without confronting it and say to yourself "I'll tackle that one later" to convince yourself that you're still intellectually honest, but obviously you never do, so it just sits there in the back of your conscious tickling and itching and making you come up with all sorts of mind tricks to ignore that little voice that keeps saying "you're a liar"
source: took forever to get out of that shit, it's like a giant gaslighting project

the whole "the media is ACTUALLY pro conservative" thing is a Chompsky talking point the left trots out to shift the overton window, for the same reason that nothing else will ever be good enough for them: perpetual dissatisfaction creates perpetual impetus to serve

We are in peak propaganda. Pay attention, because you'll be telling the grandkids about it.

bitch

This rustles my jimmies

bitch

bitch

Joy Reid might actually be the dumbest person on television. She's actively more retarded than even Lemon.

not really, I would say that tucker is the most low-key pro white person we have in the media. Large majority of the media carries water for the DNC, so this bitch is tripping.

>no, liberals don't "believe" things in that sense, it's too restricting
This. Liberals have no actual set of values or beliefs, because then they get held to them. They simply adopt whatever position they think gives them the moral high ground at that particular instance. That's it.

Refreshing to see a solid leaf post.

Imagine the day that the government declares all journalists--from the marxists at HuffPo, the retards at CNN and the Tea Partiers at Breitbart--to be enemies of the state and all of them are swinging from ropes in Times Square.

Rachel maddow

Wut? Ok that's funny!

on the list of reasons this fucking nit wit whore is scum bitch is near the bottom.
>Democrat
>unintentional marxist puppet
>political pundit
>subversive cunt
>race baiter
>nigger
>bitch

Chris Matthews, Chris Cuomo, also Don Lemon, and Ashleigh Banfield they all love and respect our President.

Dalrymple has a succinct quote about this shit. Whether conscious or no it's an intentional trick of the leftists. It forces you to either respond (thus dignifying it) or stay quiet (thus allowing it to go unchallenged). It's about repeating a lie so often that you convince others that it's true. Truly insidious.

>In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

>being this delusional
Niggers are legit retarded.

Schumer and the Dems committed TREASON. They favored illegal immigrants of a foreign power over American citizens.

And they did this all just to protect their slave labor workforce in wealthy liberal states like California. They also want those illegals to vote Democrat. The Dems also know that 90% of their biggest donations come from wealthy Californian liberals. So they won't do anything to endanger the economy of that state, which is based entirely on illegal immigrant slave labor. This is full on treason. They're helping a foreign power subvert the democracy of the United States.

derp

>Democrats aren’t funn-

This idiot is just trying to be known for something stupider than pulling a dumb-fuck face after Ann Coulter said Trump would win the presidency on Bill Maher's show

Checked

They aren't insane though. They know exactly what they are doing. They are CIA/deep state/establishment agents.

Our restraint is mind boggling.

Kek
Imagine the torture of only watching (((Tucker))) get BTFO by various literally whos 3-5 times a segment?
I’d kms

She's talking about all those mainstream conservative news organizations such as FoxNews and

>Our restraint
More like normie ignorance

>joyreid.jpg
>when dey say white boi Trump gonna be president
lmao

This.
Maddow is the only redpilled guy on tv currently.
Tucker is a Jewish larper and bad at debating. I change the channel everytime his show comes on.

female pupper

We need to find a new Goebbels.

Propaganda is the key to overthrow the jews and communist jews.

Yes, memes are considered propaganda, but they are very ineffective. What we need is full blown propaganda war against the sjw media and sjw social networks (twitter, jewbook, etc).

Until we find our leader, we need to do gods work.

Be brave, fear god, honour the king.

Unironically, OAN has a Fair trump lean outside of that one plastic looking chick’s show
She tries too hard and I hate her hair

OY GEVALT! They took our media! OUR MEDIA!

This. This. This. This.
Blacks NEED to go back.

(u)

Wtf the media is Sup Forums now?

stupidest shit I've ever heard

Yeah, the media's nonstop favorable treatment of Trump is just so tiresome.

That's called "truth" Ms.Nigress, a concept foreign to your people.

You guys are so easy to bait.

bitch

In a perfect world, this would be true.

>found the women-hating agent provocateurs

Found the cuck. In my experience, women say the word more than men.

There is nothing so predictable as niggers being stupid.

This has to be the dumbest twitter account in existence twitter.com/joyannreid/status/888418586473136128

Fox is pretty unbiased, but it just so happens that reporting libs without bias still shows how retarded they are.

Slut

How I wish you'd gotten digits... how I wish.

I actually owe her one. Back when I was a leftist and watched MSNBC all day, it was this woman's CONSTANT race-baiting and happiness over the, "Browning of America" that finally pierced the liberal bubble I had been in for most of my life. Questioning her narrative led me down the path of the redpill.

So thank you, Joy. Not only did I have my eyes opened to what is really happening in the world, I'm truly happier now that I'm not constantly trying to instill self-hatred for being a white male. It's a pretty good feeling when you embrace your heritage instead of trying to destroy it.

Face it the MSM is in the can for Donald/