Why are all of the alt rights leading figures either faggots, autists or fuck ups?

why are all of the alt rights leading figures either faggots, autists or fuck ups?

> richard spencer, obvious faggot
> mike peinovich, bloated sickly autist who ruined his family to deliver the same rant ad nauseum on his gay podcast
> styx, cross dresser, faggot
> weev, hideous kike
> cantwell, utter trainwreck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg&t=280s
youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because that's the case with most anyone that seeks a grand leadership role. hence this board's contempt fkr namefags

Because they haven't read SIEGE

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg&t=280s

this guy is a chad

Hitler was pretty autistic looking but he accomplished a lot.

Did you forget your meme flag Shlomo?

Anyone who isn't retarded knows to hide their power level. Openly describing yourself as "Alt-Right" means you won't be taken seriously by normies, so smart people don't do that.

>Jew
>names 5 of thousands

How can you not like weev and Spencer? They're good fun.

Peinovich had to ruin his family. Imagine getting redpilled on the JQ and having to deal with the fact that your wife is Jewish?

Is styx alt right? I heard rumblings that he was going full fash.

Cantwell is a trainwreck. No argument here.

Theres the precious example of faggots who see a march, run to the front and then start saying "these people are behind me". bunch of narcisistic trust funded kids that are getting they´re attention fix by agreeing with gullible retards that and the tradthot´s worshiping.

The alt-right is a joke.

the jew shows his face. quite rare indeed

Why can't Jewish people ever address other peoples' grievances?

anti corporate witch named styxanalhammerer666 decides to change his views overnight in a jewtube video where he proclaims his love of corporate politics, with the help of (((trs))) and dick in his mouth

lol who watches this shit

If the enemies of the alt right were put in charge of the alt right, I'd assume that they would put flawed, unlikeable people with bad ideas in charge. I hadn't heard of the alt right until, all of a sudden, there was this alt right. And there were these people I'd never heard of who were supposed to be famous or important.

99.9% of male actors are flaming faggots.

cia/mossad etc. They make people for the right to follow, promising false claims and don't actually do shit. This way it looks like were going somewhere but were not. We need a real leader, or leaders.

I'm only vaguely aware of who Richard Spencer is (no idea how be became an alt-right leader), and have never heard of the others.

>israeli flag
You need to at least pretend to be one of us if you're going to shill here schlomo.

they're all faggots and Spencer is a controlled op faggot
gtfo shill

>alt right leading figures
stopped reading. the alt right wasnt even a mainstream term before hillary used it.
they are all either controlled opposition or opportunists.
>mah movement
you know how dumb you sound?

Styx isn't alt right at all dumbass

>I hadn't heard of the alt right until, all of a sudden, there was this alt right.

How quick people on Sup Forums forget.

The alt-right wasn't a thing until the end of the election was nearing and Hillary and the MSM gave it a name. Now they use it to label any and all opposition.

>leading figures

get out jew and stay out, thats the same as saying hitler is a leading figure of israel

First off, Styx is not alt right.

Also, you're cherry picking. What about Red Ice? James Allsup? Brittany Pettibone?

⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣛⠛⠿⠶⣀⣿⣉⣭⣭⣶⣤⣭⠿⣉⣿⣿⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠛⠛⠂⣒⣀⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠉⠂⠉⠛⠿⣉⣤⣒⣛⠭⠛⣤⣒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠶⣿⣀⠿⣤⠒⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠉⠉⠿⠒⣤⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠿⣶⣛⠤⣭⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣀⣶⣿⠂⣿⣀⣀⣤⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠛⣶⣿⣛⣤⣛⣶⣿⠶⣶⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣶⣿⣿⠤⣿⠿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣀⣀⣤⣤⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣉⣶⠿⣉⣭⣉⣭⣿⠿⣀⠉⣛⣉⣿⣒⣛⠂⠂⠂⠒⠿⠉⣀⣿⠂⣿⣤⣀⣀⠂⠤⠭⠭⣭⣒⠶⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⠶⠒⠛⠒⠶⠤⣿⣭⠭⣿⠭⣛⣿⣿⣒⠉⠶⣛⣿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⣿⠛⠛⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣒⣤⠂⣀⣀⠂⣀⠂⣀⣤⠿⣶⠶⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⠉⠒⣀⠂⠒⠶⣭⣿⣿⠿⠒⠛⠿⣶⣤⣛⣛⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⠉⠛⠂⠂⣤⣶⠭⠿⣛⠂⠉⠛⣿⠉⠭⣿⣭⣒⣒⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⣤⠶⠶⣤⠉⠛⣿⣭⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣀⣒⣒⣶⠛⠉⠂⠿⠶⠂⣿⠂⠂⣉⠂⠂⠛⣉⣒⣀⠛⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⣉⠂⣀⠶⠤⣭⠿⠂⣿⠤⠂⠂⠛⠒⠤⠤⠉⠂⠒⠉⠛⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣭⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⣿⠂⣿⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂⠂⠤⠒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠂⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⣀⣿⣭⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣉⠶⠉⠂⠉⠒⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⣿⠉⣤⠂⠿⠂⠂⣭⠿⠶⣿⠛⣭⣶⠂⣿⠂⠿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠤⠶⠶⠶⠤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣿⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⠭⠉⣶⣶⣤⣿⣭⣉⠂⣀⠂⣤⠶⠶⠂⣉⣤⠛⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠛⠂⠂⣿⠤⠤⣿⣤⣿⣿⠶⣤⣉⠒⠿⣿⠛⣿⣒⣤⣀⣶⣭⣭⠿⣀⠂⠉⠿⠿⠶⣤⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠂⠉⣀⣛⠤⣿⣿⣛⣿⠛⠒⠒⣿⠒⣿⠿⠿⣭⣭⣭⣶⣿⣭⠛⣶⠿⣤⠒⣶⣤⣭⠤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠛⠂⠭⣿⠿⠿⣤⣿⣿⠤⣿⣿⣿⣤⠶⣶⣉⣶⣿⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣿⠭⣶⠂⠛⠿⣤⣀⣤⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠛⣤⠤⠿⠿⣿⣿⠉⣿⠒⣿⣭⣛⠂⣤⣿⠛⠉⠂⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣶⠂⣤⣿⠛⠂⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⣤⣀⣛⠿⣶⠂⠶⣿⣒⣿⣀⠿⠂⠂⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⣤⠿⣀⠉⣿⣿⠂⠿⣛⣀⣭⣿⣿⣿⣤⣛⣤⠂⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⠂⠂⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠛⠂⣿⣭⣭⣿⠒⣉⣿⣿⠿⣶⣶⠿⣶⣿⠒⠿⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⣿⣭⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠛⠂⠿⣛⠛⣀⣛⠛⠒⠶⣶⣛⠶⣛⠒⣿⣿⣛⣉⣿⣿⣭⣿⣶⣿⣉⣀⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⣤⠶⠉⣶⠉⣿⣶⠶⣒⣿⣒⣤⣿⣿⣶⠿⣿⠤⣿⣶⣿⠒⣿⠛⠂⠂⣀⣀⠤⠿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⠂⠉⠤⣿⣭⠿⣿⣤⣿⣿⠿⠭⠛⣭⣿⣭⣿⠛⣭⠶⠂⠂⠒⠒⣿⣀⣀⠂⠂⠉⠉⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣶⠂⠤⠒⠂⠉⣿⣒⣿⣿⠤⠉⠤⣭⠉⣿⣶⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠶⠛⠒⣀⠂⠂
⠂⠂⠂⣤⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣒⠛⠂⠶⣶⠛⠛⠿⣿⠒⣿⠿⠛⠒⣛⠛⠤⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠂⠂⠤⣀⠂⠂

I'm mostly referencing what hapen to his mudblood brother

shitskin or not they were raised together and he threw family under the bus for is eceleb empire of autism

I agree. Who does these fuck shit goyim think they are . Fuck the goyim. They are less worth than the shit under my shoes.

Because they're not real leaders. They're attention-seekers and nobody but especially beta larpers listen to them or go to their events. The success of this "movement", if you can even call it that, was built and continues to succeed on the back of leaderless anonymity and that's how it will stay so no fake demagogue can control it for his or her own ulterior motives.

Ignore these faggots and move along.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⣛⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠛⠛⠉⣉⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠉⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠉⠉⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠉⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠒⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣒⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⠂⣀⠂⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⠛⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣶⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠉⠛⠿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣭⣛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣤⣶⣤⣶⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⣛⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣶⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣤⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣀⣀⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⠂⣀⣀⣤⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

asdasd

Hitler was an absolute asspie, he loved animals so much because he could relate to them better then with other people. It's a common trait among people on the autistic spectrum.

Same reason all the feminist commie faggots are so crazy: no one cares about moderate people, but the faker and shittier and more indefensible they are, the more intensely their small band will defend them. Slowly their ideas become more mainstream until normal people move a little bit in their direction.

I've never really heard definitively what happened with his wife. Who decided to divorce? His wife supposedly supported him despite being part Jew so did he just do it to please his fans?

Don't worry. We have been watching yours for a long time now. Nazis about to get scalped IRL real soon.

>100% of all people in a movement should remain hidden

That's some top-tier strategic thinking there leaf

Why can't we post images

*checks flag* Seems about right. SAGE.

>controled oposition.
also what do you have against the homosexuals and autists?

>why are all of the alt rights leading figures either faggots, autists or fuck ups?
Because Hillary called everyone the Alt-Right and made Spencer famous. She put him into this role.

>because that's the case with most anyone that seeks a grand leadership role.
It's never been the case unless the person is controlled opposition like Spencer or Alex Jones or Duke.

>Hitler was pretty autistic looking but he accomplished a lot.
Hitler was hardcore as fuck and had two metals for bravery. He was also smart and didn't work for the Jews like Spencer.

>Anyone who isn't retarded knows to hide their power level.
Bullshit. You're just huge pussy.
>Openly describing yourself as "Alt-Right" means you won't be taken seriously by normies, so smart people don't do that.
Because it was created by Hillary in that speech and is code for National Bolsheviks pretending to be white nationalist. And anyone who uses it is almost always people (((they))) WANT speaking in public.

>How can you not like weev and Spencer? They're good fun.
They're paid actors of the Deep State and have ties with "kill all the white people" Dugin. Just like David Duke does.

>Is styx alt right? I heard rumblings that he was going full fash.
He's a satanist nerd who tied his youtube shekels to the MAGA kids. He's also against white preservation.

>If the enemies of the alt right were put in charge of the alt right, I'd assume that they would put flawed, unlikeable people with bad ideas in charge.
Top KEK, the enemies of the Alt-Right = Sup Forums. They're a fucking fake group made famous by Hillary and akin to BLM. Spencer calls his movement "akin to Bolshevism" and his wife is an open National Bolshevik.
>hadn't heard of the alt right until, all of a sudden, there was this alt right.
ding ding ding

>I'm only vaguely aware of who Richard Spencer is
Exactly... a plant

I'm not even concerned about Jews anymore honestly. Israel will fall within a few decades and America will balkanize as it becomes more and more ungovernable. Jews will scatter yet again.

Listen. Listen to me - okay? The alt-right is dead. Yes, you heard me correctly - the alt-right is dead. There is nothing to see here and you should delete all alt right links from your web browser, as the organizations expect. Good luck.

Why is Israel full of traitorous faggots?

The alt-right doesn't exist, it was a label that was forced on us by jidf shills and the /r/td faggots ran with it. Under a year ago people would reject the label but not anymore.

That's not true, the term was pretty common in the online right at least as far back as 2014.

Why do people conclude that if they hadn't heard of something, it didn't exist?

>He was also smart and didn't work for the Jews like Spencer.
he danced for the jews, unwilingly kek

>Styx
>Alt-right

Pick one you fucking retarded kike.

Oh please. There were like hundreds of thousands of twitter accounds calling themselves alt right. Everyone on Sup Forums was talking about the progress of the alt right. Nothings changed either. Same state now as it was then.

I dont know schlomo you tell us you were the ones to coin and promote alt right.

When did these people declare themselves your leader?

Why is posting okay, but podcasts are not? A lot of these people were anonymous too before they were doxed.

The entire Jewish race is homosexual.

Your women rule you through a matriarchy and are so hideous you want to fuck men but your men are all so hideous you like to fuck each other while your young and nubile. The only reason you breed is because of your religious doctrine.

Search deep within in your heart and you know you desire nothing more then a young boi pussy. It's interwoven within your DNA.

Ikr?

>Don't worry. We have been watching yours for a long time now. Nazis about to get scalped IRL real soon.
Hurry up, I'm bored.

>the movement
= National Bolsheviks posing as rightwing.

>the alt-right was real
Nice try National Bolshevik

>That's not true, the term was pretty common in the online right at least as far back as 2014.
>Why do people conclude that if they hadn't heard of something, it didn't exist?
Because Hillary called everyone the Alt-Right and the term was invented by a Jew and is now lead by National Bolshevik Richard Spencer, that's why.

>implying the deep state's alt-kike isn't satanist larpers

>When did these people declare themselves your leader?
Hilary did and Spencer picked up the tiki torch and ran with it. They also call themselves leaders all the time.

I have a question- if Spencer is controlled opposition working for the Jews, why is he pro-Assad and pro-Iranian government?

>Styx

An absolute faggot

Fuck off.

Jared Taylor: Very articulate, Ivy League educated, has a white wife and family.

Richard Spencer: Married a woman, also articulate and has a good message. Doesn't suck up to cuckservatives.

Alternative Hypothesis: Creates some of the highest quality Alt-Right content there is.

Nathan Damigo: Literal Chad, military vet, founded Identity Evropa

Lauren Rose and Steve Bannon also come to mind.

Milo Yiannopolous, Mark Dice, Styx, Cernovich are all Alt-Lite faggots

What’s TRS?

/................)
\............././
.\\\'.,.....././/
..\\\//,..._/.//,
...\_-//'./..//..\\\`__
...../,)-^>>._\`.\\\
.....(/...\\.//\\
.........//._//\\\\
.......(('__(('
........./\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/_/

I want images to be banned on Sup Forums for months so maybe some of the normies will leave.

I assume the kike only started this thread to push off title of "hideous kike" on their ginger halfbreeds like Weev and deflect some of the phrenological awakening away from ratfaced, edomite, bankster "pureblood" loxist, jupremacist kikes. Zeitgeist ratniggers, you wanted to show how tough you were, can't thump your chest like fucking gorillas and expect noone to remember. Your only strength was being unseen.

Right here, I’m just a procrastinator

Dusk on YouTube

I’ll now be flamed for saying that but in a few years you guys can laugh because I publicly declared I lurk here

Can you show me where Spencer has called himself the leader?

Bc we are decentralized anonymous movement Jew.

You have no power over our thoughts

What about molymeme? He’s such a hilarious mixture of good ideas, bad ideas, and outright insanity that you can’t help but love it

Spencer is effective. He carries his opponents in debates. Your only objection to him is that he is explicitly white nationalist. Same with Enoch, these guys are explicitly and publicly supporting white nationalism. This is the whole point, not just offering critique or opposing leftists/marxists but actually showing up with some skin in the game and something to offer.
I would guess they're making a modest (honest) bit of money doing it. But they're not MAGA idiots like Molly or Thernovich or Styx, just blabbering boring boomer shit and going for mass appeal, and reacting to MSM news. Guys like that just amplify cultural white noise. Spencer and Enoch bring everybody back on topic. WN and resegregation. It's going to be "bad optics" no matter what they do. Also SAGE this low effort shit.

This guy
R E A D S I E G E F A G G O T

Yeah he seems a little fucked in the head but he has a large following and he's rich. Don't know how I forgot him

He doesn't have to call himself the leader, the MSM does.

>mike peinovich, bloated sickly autist

Mike is pretty neurotypical. Is any smart person, an "autist" to you?

>I have a question- if Spencer is controlled opposition working for the Jews, why is he pro-Assad and pro-Iranian government?
He's working for Dugin and the National Bolshiveks and they're working with Russian Jews.

It's called controlled opposition. They hire people in both parties.

BLM = Alt-Right
NeoCons = Progressives
Liberals = Conservatice Christians.

Either group is full of Jews twisting the truth and paralizing the people within it.

>Jared Taylor: Very articulate, Ivy League educated, has a white wife and family.
He's a Zionist who blocks people from exposing the ZIONIST JFK/RFK/Marylin Monroe/McCarthy murders. He's also weird and creepy like Spencer.

>Richard Spencer: Married a woman, also articulate and has a good message. Doesn't suck up to cuckservatives.
He's married to a pro-Soviet who translated Dugin's book into English. Both of them denied Holodomor and believe in the Holocaust hoax.

>Steve Bannon
Runs 8/pol/ and is funded by Chinese Billionare. Also D/C's white nationalism and Trump.

>Milo Yiannopolous
Attention whore Jew who is actually honest, so Bannon fired him.
>Mark Dice
LOUD MOUTH
>Cernovich
kike STATE ACTOR
> Styx
youtube money, satanist larping dork.

>Can you show me where Spencer has called himself the leader?
About 10,000 times "leadership", and is introduced that way during interviews and ALL OVER MASS MEDIA! Also claimed to invented the movement and term, even though his Jewish mentor invented "altright"

>What about molymeme?
Attention whore Libertarian. Sometimes he's good but will always be a boomer-lite centrist = older gen x'ers

>Seige

Is that the one where you surrender all control over the state, economy, intelligence services, and mass media to leftists and ashkenazim while retreating into impoverished isolated rural areas to farm potatos and practice carpentry?

Imagine if someone could go back to the 60s and convince the left that the way for them to sieze control over western civilization was to form hippie communes in the Sierra Nevada mountains and focus on self-reliance. We'd be 90% white right now.

But everything the MSM does is to destroy us, and we can't control it.

Why would let the MSM decide your view of someone? That is granting them a huge amount of power, for absolutely no reason.

Tara MacCarthy case fucking killed me. My sides, halp.

I agree with you about Peinovich though, fuck that guy.

What do you think you'll get out of shilling against Alt-Right leaders?

Yidshits talk about the middle east and run the governments and ontrolled oppositions. They don't talk about the waves of muzzies spreading constant propaganda, rape and murder across asia, europe and africa... and since the kike media doesn't mention those areas, the lemmings don't churn in either direction.

This is and has been an ethnic world war. LOOK AT THE FACES, of the Iranians leadership LOOKS KIKE, NOT PERSIAN. Even Assad is a half kike, french looking and the AshkeNazi ratyids want him dead too. He is backed by the bolshevik kikes who Russia gives their own provincial ethnic khanate region. The same ratkikes in russia run the mob there as the same ratkikes here in America, and deal the dope to the gentiles, to weaken them. As the talmudic rules of goyim domination instruct.

So who with money is not kiked up in the middle east, and the more you rally to any side in this manufactured conflict, the more you support the focus staying there.

No you fucking braindead retard

youtu.be/jlxEkjKe-dk

WHERE IS OUR LAURI TORNI

>styx
>crossdresser
since when do trannies wear exclusively leather jackets?
also styx isn't alt-right

>thinking that being cultured and articulate = gay

You are not wanted in the ethnostate, pleb

NOBODY is working for the Jews. That's a conspiracy theory invented by shills in order to make us look like dumb conspiracy theorists. Pizzagate is also irrelevant and invented by retards, furthered by shills

Normal people are bluepilled.

Damn!

>Dickie
>Not controlled op
Okay that may be true but he's an absolute retard

>But everything the MSM does is to destroy us, and we can't control it.
"us" = National Bolshevik?

No thanks Spencer

>What do you think you'll get out of shilling against Alt-Right leaders?
I get to shill against you National Bolsheviks.

>Spencer is cultured
Faggot rich kid who the Bush family probobly ass raped.
>Spencer is articulate
lol, he gets beat by MSM niggers in debates. He's not even trying.

>NOBODY is working for the Jews. That's a conspiracy theory invented by shills in order to make us look like dumb conspiracy theorists. Pizzagate is also irrelevant and invented by retards, furthered by shills
t. Alt-Right Spencer lover and National Bolshevik.

So are you

One name
Benny Notayahoo. Your leader. The leader of the Jewish 'alt right', you didn't mention him.
(His son, the Pepe posting embarrassment is he not alt right too?)
Few here are alt right, most of us aren't sure what gobshites even mean when they use the term.

See fpbp

>Faggot rich kid who the Bush family probobly ass raped.
muh Laura Bush picture!

>styx
>alt right
he is an libertarian weirdo who lifes in fear of china sending its south american legions to kill him with supercommunism

Your definition of National Bolshevik is people who want universal health care and don't want cuckservative economics in an all white society

nice slide thread

Yes nobody works for the rich jews who just happen to own almost everything because they are soo smawwwt, like you are told daily.

Jews also suffered more than anyone ever and did nothing to deserve it, feel bad.

And phrenology definitely doesn't exist. All eople are the same... or different like snowflakes. Catagorizing and oganizing any thought on the nature of humans is yid only territory, fuck off stupid goy.

Have those of you who claim Spencer is a CIA/Zionist plant ever thought about what those groups would have to gain from "planting" him?

Why would either the CIA or muh Jews funnel time and money into building a think tank and political platform in direct opposition to their own interests?

Your delusions of political savantry are sadly at odds with your illogic.

>About 10,000 times

Neat, can you show me one of them?

>and is introduced that way during interviews and ALL OVER MASS MEDIA!

The media refers to us as white supremacists. Does that mean we are white supremacists? What is your purpose in supporting and pushing the narratives of ashkenazim-owned media organizations?

You still haven't given a good response as to why someone controlled by the Jews would support he government of Iran, which kills Jews over the entire world, as far as Argentina.

>Also claimed to invented the movement and term, even though his Jewish mentor invented "altright"

Not quite- the Jew used the term "alternative right" which is a broad and general expression, and he used it to refer to something that doesn't have anything to do with what is currently called the alt-right. That term was coined by Spencer.

Look- I don't like National Bolshevism, and you're correct that Spencer and a MINORITY of people who fall under the alt-right designation have NazBol tendencies. But it's the white nationalism that really matters, once we stop being reduced to minorities in our homelands we can work out economic and political details. The reality is, we are going to have a name wether you like it or not. People use names to categorize and refer to things, every movement and phenomenon has a name. We can't stop that. I don't love the name "alt-right" either, for a number of reasons- including the Jew inspiration that you mentioned, which just looks bad. But if we don't want the name alt-right, we need to start pushing for something else- reactionary, neo-reactionary, neo-traditionalist, whatever- because we are going to have a name one way or another.

The alt right really is a cabal of freakshows these days. One of the problems is that if you want to be open about discussing racial issues and you don’t have orthodox views you’ll be ostracized from society so the people that end up talking about them open,y are freakshows that have nothing to lose.

That’s why you get fucking weirdos like Peinovich, Spencer, that Trad Workers Party Guy, Cantwell and all the other nameless freaks that you see at those rallies. Jared Taylor seems to be one of the very few to buck the trend but he’s had almost no real world success either.

That’s why I say Trump is our best shot despite me thinking he’s not far enough to the right because he’s been one of the only people to 1. Move the Overton window to the right, 2. Have real world success (he won the fucking presidency) and 3. Keep NORMAL people loyal to him. The freakshows actually abandoned him early on which is probably a good thing. The problem is though that I’m not sure you can ever recreate what Trump did without Trump.

Real mind control is making a person think they came up with the idea you want them to have. "whatever you gotta do, go abead and do it" daring a reaction "you gonna take that from them" poking the pride" Propogated by instigators and the useful idiots who are infected with these speech patterns, continuously reinfect the next generation of natural mimics.

Real mind control attempts to evoke an emotional REACTION, using elements of both reverse psychology and percieved social pressure from those nearby. The need for conformity stems from outside forces which have told us what is important to conform to. The preprogrammed buttons can be considered for merit (an attempt to destroy the button through critical thinking), or the mental button can be pushed (to cause normal reactionary behavior in the triggered, targeted sucker of the head game), or the mental button can be trolled and over pushed in an attempt to cause submission due to cognitive dissonance, anyone who points to any of these techniques being employed is generally immediately gaslighted. Gaslighting others who speak about little known facts that seem mind blowing is a deeply entrenched part of our verbal culture. "That's crazy, man!", "You are shitting me." Pop culture taught us these, not even mass media pop culture, so much as a subtle spoken word suggestion, turned now into pillars of our communication cycle with whoever we choose to interact with.

>why are all of the alt rights leaders

There are no leaders in the "alt-right", the alt-right doesn't exist. It's fucking spook shit, old as dirt tactics belonging to the Nixon administration. Take any movement identified as 'opposition', give it a name in spite of any name already penned by said organization. Point out their "leaders" in spite of them not having any 'leaders' and make them publicly known. When no one can reliably termed a 'leader' of this targeted organization, the spooks just make their own.

It's hilarious when you can't tell the difference between ironybros and jihadwaffen

All of the Alt-Right are Jews.

Enoch is a Kike.
Cantwell is a kike.
Anglin is a kike.
Weev is a kike.
Spencer has a pic with Laura Bush wtf.

I don't know, but I've noticed that the alt-right has a paper-thin doctrine. They just take some outdated 19th century anglo supremacist bullshit, add a little National Socialism, and finally throw in some evolutionary pseudoscience.

Out of frustration with personal inadequacies they embraced ideology of hatred.